/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread tinned tuna edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 7/7/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQyUx1JaP8g
imgur.com/a/zDsMR
imgur.com/a/2At58
imgur.com/a/rDnTC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Monaka

Finally

His Junko is pretty scary too, it's the soulless eyes.

I guess the guy who drew Komaeda's manga took tips from this guy, his Komaeda is almost, goat like.

Ishi!

akamatsu-chan!saihara edition!

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

I want to fuck Kaito!

Nice day

Koko! Should work on part 3 already!

Is that the Babadook?

>missed two threads of a glorious namefag who talks about fucking nigga BBC
I hate today so fucking much.

Threadly reminder to treat Kotoko gently!

monokuma delusional heights

This shouldn't make me anxious but it does.
Goddamnit why...

I want to fuck his armpits!

Could be!

Mugi!

god me too

>this artstyle
POKEZUIZUI

Reminder

Such as bad movie...

You see this mistake, this failure of genes, this failure as a leader, and killer of many. Lock it away and forget it. Teach it a rule to not fuck with you.

Kuzu is that you?

Hit too close to home?

Yes it's me, I've been away all day because RL shit and I feel like shit for missing what happened earlier, it looked like fun.

A horror movie representing the stages of grief sounds nice on paper, but then it just turns into child abuse the movie with creepy fucking faces everywhere.

Not to mention its in Australia, where everyone is a giant spider or a drop bear wearing a humans skin.

Bad times

What the fuck is babadok?

I'd like to see a non-canon Danganronpa horror game/novel. Just for the fun of it.

I love Junko!

>non-canon

For what purpose? Nothing could be worse than Killer Killer

A monster or something.

Well shoot, I forgot the lore behind why "v3 kids signed up willingly" is bull. Can you guys give me a refresh?

Why are there no fans of Kanon Nakajima?

Kuzu, I'm curious about what's going on in this comic, just a very basic gist would be great. It's fine if you're busy!

Its unclear, some people argue they signed up willingly, others belive they were kidnaped and brainwashed.

This'd be neat to see, I feel like DR lends itself well to straight-up horror.

Making Killer Killer canon or related to DR at all was a mistake.

If it makes me nervous just looking, probably worth peoples time. Get that franken fran artist to do it. They are pretty good at making me feel uncomfortable.

Reminder that Mukuro clones are canon

>Hoshi using the elect hammers
>something about 53
Holy shit is this Hoshi and Kirumi as the survivors of V3? I can't read it at all but I hope it is.

don't do that

2nd part

She's never going to be seen unless you read UDH.
And even that, some might just not like her?

>don't do that

I can't stop

Theory time: An organization were jealous of the SHSL system and tried to kill them so the several SHSL were brainwashed into normies and faked their deaths going into hiding by another group, but there were a lot of rumours out on what's actually going on. Eventually, the organization found out who they were and kidnapped them all before rounding them up. The prologue happens helping them remember their SHSL selves like Monokumarz said. To get back at the group trying to protect the SHSLs, they're put into a killing game and killed off one by one. This organization is the audience that Amami and Ouma learnt about since they're watching for the entertainment of sweet revenge. Whether this organization is SHSL Hunt or TDR, I can't decide.

>SHSL Hunt

Will someone finally explain what is this to me? Its like a inside joke people don't explain this to me.

Only thing it contradicts is why the organization would shut down the killing game because Saihara told them not to, and also who Tsumugi is.

Best giri. She gives me purpose.

In Chapter 5, Ouma's fake story says the group was targeted by SHSL Hunt because they were immune to the disease. The remembering lights also say they were targeted by SHSL Hunt.

Hoshi x Kirumi shipping galore of love feelings, confessions, talks about killing strategies, their own feelings and backgrounds and then looking into the future and then kissing

youtube.com/watch?v=oQyUx1JaP8g

I know that some people om dumblr believe the "signed up" version. And that the audition tapes are a real deal.
Sounds entertaining enough. Reminds me of my own early theories about how part of the cast is your random depressed kids who decided "eh, might as well die on a cool tv show" and part is whoever government wanted to dispose of this way.

Ok... I was asking about this Hunt itself, I feel like people are talking about having a anti Super discrimination thing

CUTE

Glad you have someone in your life to tell you what to do

Oh wait are they dead?

I want to pull Junko's hair

Implications, yes.

Well, honestly, do we really know what the hell it is like outside?
All we really has is the audiences, what Mugi told us and TDR.
Am I missing something here? Or do I habe to buy the next game to find out?

I'm pretty sure the things we know for sure are TDR exists and there is an audience (confirmed in an interview i think?)

Angie Yonaga: But I can’t believe you passed out. Considering you’re the so long-awaited chosen, that’s weird~.

Shuuichi Saihara (speaking): Erm, you said this before but, what do you mean by “chosen one”?

Angie Yonaga: I mean you were chosen~!

Shuuichi Saihara (thinking): …That’s not an answer.

Angie Yonaga: But Shuuichi still has a long way to go. Gotta get more divine. That’s what God is saying.

Shuuichi Saihara (speaking): A long way to go… What am I lacking?

Angie Yonaga: Then, let’s pursue knowledge from now on~, even God is ordering us to do that.

Shuuichi Saihara (thinking): And, still with a smile on her face, Angie-san comes closer to me…

Shuuichi Saihara (speaking): Whoa-!?

Angie Yonaga: Whatwhatwhat~? Why are you running away, Shuuichi?

Shuuichi Saihara (speaking): Because… you suddenly tried to touch me… More than that, you tried to take my clothes off…

Angie Yonaga: Yeah, exactly~. Angie thought about giving Shuuichi the thing he’s lacking.

It’s ok, ok~?

I’m not scary, ok~?

Angie and God will gently embrace you, Shuuichi.

Shuuichi Saihara (speaking): W-what the hell are you talking about! Why the hell are trying to do!

Angie Yonaga: …Hwaa?

Shuuichi Saihara (speaking): I just want to talk to you, Angie-san! I want to be just friends-!

Angie Yonaga: …

well that puts a damper on things

People are calling this rape?

I know right, its like a horny girl tries to fuck with a dude low libido and big dick

Saihara in epilogue say he didn't believe that V3 kids signed up willingly. It can be proving by compare Tsumugi's version of prologue (V3 kids are happy and exciting to be in killing game) to the actual prologue you play in very first part of V3 (kids are very confusing and scared), mean her words can be lies.

I think it is also evidencing by the fact the prologue Saihara and Kaede remembered being kidnapped by unknown group, as well as their negative reaction to DR mascots.

Flip the genders. Imagine a male religious fanatic trying to take Kaede's clothes off and doing the same thing.

Well she's being aggressive but she's not really forcing anything and stops when he resists

That still not rape, Saihara was reluctant but went with it. This is case of Saihara doesn't want to but does it anyway.

If the genders were inverted it would still not be rape.

>tfw yesterday was complete torrential rain both here and in P5
>now it's humid as hell and I'm dying
I wonder what kind of climate Angie's island has. Really tropical? The kind of tropical where they frequently get typhoons and tornados too?

did anyone pray for angie

>Hopes he makes it to heaven
>Refuses to revive him
What a complex morality she has

According to what Aussie told me in the past, its always hot, but I don't think Australia counts as a tropical island.

I wish I had some humidity, Its still cold here

Ressurection is a bad thing.

Here are some shit while I continue or whatever.

>New Danganronpa V3 Custom Backgrounds
imgur.com/a/zDsMR

>New Danganronpa V3 Full Backgrounds
imgur.com/a/2At58

>New Danganronpa V3 Ripped Backgrounds
imgur.com/a/rDnTC

Mega links and ones for all characters and past games coming soon.

Hoshi made it to the heavens therefore he's better off not getting revived?

>revive him
>has brain damage from the lack of oxygen and spends the rest of the game walking around as a drooling retard

what is your guys favourite protagonist design in danganronpa games fake protagonists doesnt count

It's funny because in Angie's profile, her dislike is list as "humidity".

Proto-Munakata Haiji, its the only incarnation of Haiji that looked badass.

I'll be using the Angie one

So Amami died so brutally he's going to the underground, so she'd like to revive him, but Hoshi's death was too tame and went to heaven?

Do NOT pull Junko's hair, or there will be consequences!

The student council did actually which is what just resolved Tenko even further into trying to cheer up.

If I pull the hair off, will she die?

Nice try Mukuro, you wont get any attention like that from me

Well, there's a filipina(?) user who comes here sometime, you might get more inside from them.
If you live in tropical country you'd hate it too.
Also heat, fuck you sun.

>menace womanizer adventurer vs penis player
Guess which one goes to heaven and which one goes to hell

Interesting chart.

>het vs gay

Sounds like someone needed a boost

I am ashamed for putting Yumeno above Kiibo.

I don't usually make these so I just went with kneejerk reactions

Wassup grumpster

>Would fuck most of the males but not girls
Are you fucking gay

The sky

no
kirumi comes closest to tempting me

Hi kuzu