Are excited about Chinese cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Q0W5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>GAC Motor said on Friday that it would begin selling Trumpchis in the United States by the end of 2019.

archive.is/Q0W5s

No, I'm nervous.

>buying literal garbage
Who would buy this crap? Used fucking hyundais are probably better for the same price

sha bi
cao ni ma

It's going to be cheap, $20k for a SUV, $15k for a hybrid/EV

No.
Go away chink cars

That's not cheaper than a CPO. certified pre-owned cars also come with several years of warranty.

How much SUV do you get for $20k?

The paint color is pretty and it looks futurey. If it's reliable, cheap, cheap to maintain, and the interior isn't crap, then it might be a good replacement for my mom's old suv

It's going to be brand new user. It'll shook up the market.

>tfw no chink ae86 clones for $4k that will fall apart in a year, but at least you can swap it with original toyota parts

Here in my 3rd world country, little texas if you want to know, the chinese brands entered to the market around 10 years ago. Their first products were based on outdated Japanese chassis, engines and gearboxes. But know their products are kinda ok in quality terms,using their own powerplants, but I doubt that these thing will be still rolling in 10 years more. Its rare to see a Chinese car with 4-5 years of use, and the ones that appear up for sale are in pretty rough condition, or even if they look well maintained are sold for dirt cheap. Because you can be sure that find some spare parts will be difficult, and you can be sure of that the half of electronic gadget of the car dont work anymore.

GAC here sells the GA5 and the GS5 for around 20K USD. I havent seen one on the road, because for that money you can buy a new Suzuki, Hyundai or even a Toyota. And if you want to sell it you wont have any problem.

We got pic related here, and no the parts weren't swappable with the Toyota Hilux

FUCK OFF CHINESE SHILLS!

they cant be any worse than western cars at this point

What are you talking about, western cars are the opposite of cheap

Are the dimensions so different that you can't even mess around with it to swap original stuff in?
If they could sell them cheap enough, I'd buy a chink toyota sans engine and transmission and just swap it in, since all the old toyotas here have rusted away.

The only way I would buy a new chink car if it was like ancient design, like 2nd gen civic that the factory has licenced to make by honda, and has been making them for like 30 years and just decided to send them here for $5k a car.

Like the taiwanese honda 125 clones, but with a car.

yea but everything is unreliable and hideous now
main draw back of china car is that you will die in any minor fender bender
some of them do worse than cars from the 80s

Not all modern cars are Volkswagen

>main draw back of china car is that you will die in any minor fender bender
>Veeky Forums
>that being a downside

t. Chevy cuck

I drive a yota

>more imports
>especially shitty ones
Why did i even bother voting for trump

The holes on the panels where different, the headlights looked of the same size but theres no way to put a Toyota one on these things. And for the engine the Deer used a late 80's mitsubishi engine and a gearbox that only god and the chinese who made it know from where it comes. Also the body of these pickups suffered of poor welding and serious rusting on the chassis and body panels.

You people don't know anything. Although there are still some crappy manufacturers in China, the flagship manufacturers like GAC and Geely have manufactured some very safe and reliable cars in the last few years.

Nowadays, most of these guys are using cutting edge automated assembly techniques that rival Japanese and German brands. Don't forget that a Chinese also bought out KUKA, one of the largest robotics companies in the world a few years ago.

Most of knowledge that Veeky Forums has on the Chinese auto industry is 7-8 years behind the times.

Pic related is a Trumpchi that I would buy. Looks good too imo.

0.01 RMB has been deposited into your account.

Chinese threads are way better than Tesla shill threads.