/felmg/ - Felmyst General

Memories with friends edition.

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out soon. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>What time is it going to come out???
July 21st

>I'm sick of leveling!
TBC leveling is easier than vanilla, more exp for quests and less exp required to hit 60.

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BuWdqf
youtube.com/watch?v=C4dnCZSYmbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he thinks faction matters that much

Most first kills in BC were done by DnT, an Alliance guild.

Tier 5+ was horde dominated.

It's no coincidence that is where TBC got hard.

First for alliance enjoying comfy fun with a nice community while horde wait in queue behind 2613 undead rogues/mages/priests

it wasn't at all

Kaelthas top10 is 50/50
Vashj top10 60/40 in favor of Alliance

Nihilum got both 1st and would have gotten them as Alliance too

you people always overrate Horde so fucking much it baffles me

>seal of blood
>haste racial
>spellpower racial
allycucks...

Make no mistake, horde racials are objectivly better besides a few rare situations, mostly pvp.
But it's not enough in pve to matter at all.

whats a snowflake spec that contributes enough while not having to compete with others too much
could i get away with ele shaman
im too scared to roll lock/hunter since everybody is going to be playing them

how can Alliance clear content without ret pallies to carry with seal of blood

Why are these threads so bad

If you're not good enough to play a 1 button spec like bm how can you play a 2 button spec like elesham?
It's much harder to get a niche spot like that when there's 1-2 max per raid, you have to be a lot better than you do to get a spot as bm or affliction in t4

smite priest, survival hunter

Because of all the /elyg/ overlap

Need 6 more names for what you want the horde guild to be named. Will post strawpoll once 6 more names are posted

The Alex stream yesterday was gold:
>get a group for BM
>run around grabbing trash 100 yards away from the group
>OMG YOU FUCKING RETARDS GET IT OFF ME
>second rift
>tells the tank to go as he is drinking
>tank proceeds to die due to lack of heals
>WTF YOU RETARDS
>ragequits wow
>loads up pubg
>acknowledges that he is currently reading /felmg/
>describes how he would torture Veeky Forums members if he found them
>admits that he got kicked out of his house by his mom
>admits that he is 5'8"
>admits that he is working as a dishwasher for minimum wage
>gets a total of zero kills the entire two hours of pubg
>dies 15+ times within three minutes of each match start
>wtf this game is so bugged wow that was weird how did i die wtf that guy shot me through a wall
>at one point he blamed dying on tabbing out to ban a viewer
>proceeded to call all of his viewer useless fags and said if anyone talked in chat he was going to ban them because they were causing him to die
>kept slamming his desk and yelling like an enraged chimp
>his roommate came in at one point while he was sperging out and looked over like 'fuck i need to move'
>i was thinking about playing legion again but if i did i would just try to be the most toxic player of all time and insult everyone i came across
>viewer comments 'so a normal stream?'
>comment deleted, user banned
>starts talking about he is going to put a warmane poster up in his room and deface it or something
>dae like marvel movies, i like xmen
>i probably wont stream as much because im gonna start going to the gym alot in a month
>no i dont do squats, they make my legs sore
>ok this is my last game boys
>dies in two minutes
>stares at the screen in silence with watery eyes for a good ten seconds as he has a self-realization that he is awful at video games with no personality and anger issues
>ragequits stream without saying anything
>stream opened with 150 viewers, dropped down to 40 by the end
This guy won't last a week on Gummy.

I don't mind going Horde even if Alliance had 3 votes more. There wasn't much in it either way.

My issue is that ex-MoH players should have to go through the screening process too.
Valkyri should implement this or I might play elsewhere. I don't think MoH players should get the benefit of the doubt. Some of them are very good sure, but others are really bad.

no one wants to join your DoA tranny guild

good point 2bh

>implying im a clique tranny
nice meme

>some of them are very good
How can anyone know this if they play vanilla aka no skill the expansion?

Don't bother giving them your time, the guild caters to clique from the bottom up. Ignoring the popular vote so shitters like Babymetal can play their tranny blood elves and barring unwanted players or dissenters from outside the guild

The server hasn't been released yet and it's already one huge circle jerk/echo chamber

Not all are vanilla babies.

Tisme for example.

don't mind her it's just thinly veiled tranny shilling. there are literal children running that guild, babymetal is in highschool

Hi everyone Ituh here, just a reminder that I will be leading the Alliance guild on Felmyst with help from the /wpsg/ and /nosg/ greats of old.

"healsluts", "girls", and "ERP friendly" anons won't be tolerated so don't worry about falling into old pitfalls. Loot structure has not been decided other than it will not be LC to avoid gorrubt gore issues.

you know damn well how hard the thread shitposts about clique shit

you had one job, one fucking job and you do something as clique as this shit

fucks sake

old stale pasta

How am I tranny shilling?

If anything it's players like like Babymetal I'm referring to with
>but others are really bad.

>no "girls"
>giant space goats
Hmmmm

Hi everyone Madti here, just a reminder that I will be leading the Alliance guild on Felmyst with help from the /elyg/ and /nosg/ greats of old.

"healsluts", "girls", and "ERP friendly" anons will be tolerated so don't worry about falling into old pitfalls. Loot structure has not been decided other than it will be LC to avoid gorrubt gore issues.

make a new pasta ffs

>the Alliance guild
why are you lying?
theres already alliance guild

Wew, posted in a dead thread.

>tfw my favourite pet is also the tryhard min max pet
Fucking love Ravagers my dude, it's like someone injected a caterpillar with steroids and gave it a taste for human flesh. They also have visible buttholes, I know that attention to detail is important to some people

>tfw you wished this was real last time
>tfw you still wish it was real

>trannies never played anything but MC on Kronos and Elysium
>hardcore guild: BC raiding experience required

Why did you feel the need to repost this? (You)s?

I think he means the real alliance guild

>Co-GM has never played BC before

>MC raiding guild thinks they can call themselves a hardcore TBC guild
what a joke

yes tranny, theres already a real alliance guild

Sky > Coldsteel
desu

he is just avatarfagging

Hi everyone Mocky here, just a reminder that I will be leading the Alliance guild on Felmyst with help from the /elyg/ and /nosg/ greats of old.

"healsluts", "girls", and "ERP friendly" anons will be tolerated so don't worry about falling into old pitfalls. Loot structure has not been decided other than it will be LC to avoid gorrubt gore issues.

Hi everyone Meer here, just a reminder that I will be leading the Alliance guild on Felmyst with help from the /wpsg/ and /nosg/ greats of old.

Are there really people who play on vanilla/TBC private servers who never played it on retail? Why? Where did they come from? Not trying to be mean, I just don't get what's the appeal for you people. Or am I being memed on?

the older version of WoW are better

because it's FREE

Are you fucking retarded man?
>accidentally post reply in a thread thats stuck on the last page and is about to get pruned
>correct mistake and post reply on the current thread
>DURR HURR U WANT SOME (YOU)'S XDD

Stop trying to fit in so hard please

I played during TBC, got to 70 but I was totally clueless about the game, and I still am totally clueless about TBC.

>hi I'm new here please rape my face!
I want reddit to fuck off

why would you be more likely to want to play it if you had already spent thousands of hours playing it when it was live.

There's an appeal in clearing content that you never got the chance to complete before it was nerfed or you were higher level/gear than it.

dude I cleared naxx on my level 90 and it was just like real Vanilla what are you talking about.

Hi everyone Terranaut here, just a reminder that I will be leading the undecided faction guild on Felmyst all on my own like a dictatorship because that is what you fruits need.

"faggots", "attentionwhores", and "shitposting" anons will not be tolerated so don't worry about falling into old pitfalls. Loot structure has not been decided other than it will be DKP because I can't be assed to deal with shitposting about muh bias.

The game used to be fun before everything was streamlined to be the same anyway and it actually mattered what class you played.

>DKP

absolutely disgusting, I hate this terranaut guy already.

is there any guilds up on the beta?

>WoW used to be fun when I was twelve

what class was the god of fucking with people?

hey lumikaru you shit cunt, are you still trying to impress us with your fake wife?

leave lumlums alone

t. the autist who couldnt handle the trannies shitposting for a day, got butthrut, and deleted the discord group

TBC is objectively the best version of WoW.

To be fair, it's been literally an entire decade since I spend those thousands of hours playing TBC.

I saw Aspergerlord at the bank in Shatrat yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for a screenie or anything.

He said, “Oh, you're in now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “cuck cuck shoop da woop oppa gamgam style” and spamming /spit in my face. I walked away and continued with my banking, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen ninja'd items in his hands.

The GM at the was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you cannot steal another player's items.” At first he kept pretending to be AFK and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and traded them to the GM.

When she took one of the items and started checking the logs, he stopped her and told her to ban Renegade because he “was running an illegal gambling ring” and then turned around and winked at me. I pretended I was looking away. After she checked each log and deleted the stolen items, he kept interrupting her by spamming "i freakin hate NIGGERS!!!!!!" in chat really loudly.

>calling some 30+year old bald cunt "Lumlums"

hey memetlemen,

its me, aspergerlord as you guys might know me, aspergermeme, I'm not using my trip because glaston and asscobra and all those kind of people have gotten my trip and is just ABUSING IT! if you see my TRIP ITS NOT ME ANYMORE OKAY?! anyway...

I can see WAIFU got some VERY UNEEDED ATTENTION! waifu is a shitty attention whore who isn't even a fun meme, why are people suddenly thinking he's a meme? I saw the strawpoll and waifu had 0 votes the entire time, everyone KNOWS he's not a meme so why are you guys PRETENDING THAT HE IS????????

you guys are ACTUALLY RETARDED SOMETIMES

anyway I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I WOULD LIKE TO CHALLENGE WAIFU TO A MEME-OFF!!!!! IF WAIFU IS HERE AND READING THIS MESSAGE:

MEET ME IN THE ARENA IN VALLEY OF HONOR AT 4 PM EDT, THAT'S 1 PM PDT IF YOU NEED THAT.
IF YOU AREN'T THERE, WAIFU, IT WILL BE A DEFAULT WIN FOR ME, ASPERGERLORD, THE MEME MASTER, LORD OF MEMES.

she is very cute, you're just jealous you're not as popular.

why not, he sounds like an underaged twink faggot

After this I got whispers from him mocking me going for an elemental shaman as my main.

Same here. I was a clueless casual in vanilla and TBC. In vanilla I only did MC, BWL, ZG, and parts of AQ20. In TBC I only did Kara and Gruul. It wasn't until WotLK that I started taking raiding seriously and joined a server first guild, but by then the game already lost most of its charms for me.

I'd like to experience "proper" TBC raiding this time.

but thats not WoTLk

Sure thing mate. In case you're going alliance do two thinks.

First join the discord: discord.gg/BuWdqf
Secondly, when you're on the beta server and create an instant 70 to get to know the class you wanna play, whisper anyone in to get an invite so you can coordinate instance runs better

LK was only good until ToC/LFR
Then it died

Anybody besides me planning to make a gank squad that will target retards from discord/trannies who are rolling on horde?

WotLK was only good during Ulduar. PvE content on release was pathetic, the only even remotely challenging encounter was Sartharion with 3 drakes on 10 man. Everything else was literally facerollable. Heroics were easier than TBC normals.

Hey friend, Mocky here. I will do that with you gladly because I am rolling alliance. Add me on discord Mocky#0967

user, you're mistaken. All the discord trannies are rolling Ally.

The DK line was amazing, and frankly some of the zones were the best ever released.
I do agree 100% on the content though - even Naxx was a joke, although nostalgic

I'm glad Gummy is making this original TBC difficulty - still gonna take me 2-3 months to hit 70 to enjoy it though

Because I played every expansion singe wotlk and would like to go back into days when wow was harder and more about community. I always liked leveling in outland and regretted not playing in TBC. From what Ive gathered so far, only thing that current wow is better at, are boss mechanics which are really fun even in nu-wow

Yeah, when it comes to leveling content, the zones and the atmosphere, it was pretty damn great, especially Storm Peaks and Grizzly Hills.

>be me
>be gd kid
>played in k2 before but part of the trannycore now
>decide to take a walk because mom keeps saying i have to lose weight or she won't have a grandson
>live in bad neighborhood because mom has to support my neet lifestyle and i can't get autismbux anymore
>see pack of nigger thugs walking down the street
>i wish i could remove the whole world of them
>cross the street and walk on the other sidewalk
>decide to head into the 7-11 to grab some mountain dew and butterfingers for the walk back
>take out phone to ask mom if she needs anything because i'm a good boy
>someone grabs the phone out of my hands
>one of the niggers from before
>"AYYYYO HOL UP FO A MINUTE *lip smack* HOLLUP SENPAI HOL UP LEMME BORROW THIS FOR A MINNIT SENPAI AIIIIIIIGHT?"
>keep calm as fuck on the outside i might be chubby and weak, but on the inside im an expert chessmaster, i can resolve any situation
>i didn't want to do this unless i had to
>unleash my geass and stare directly at the nigger with my phone
>"AYYYYY DIS NIGGA HAAAAAAAAA HHHAAAAAAAAAAA DIS NIGGA *lip smack* DIS NIGGA THINK HE HARD AS FUCK GIVIN ME THAT LOOK THO HUH SENPAI"
>other niggers smack their lips in agreement
>main nigger punches me in the gut
>what the fuck is happening, why didn't it work?
>"B-bastard... you won't get away with this you ape..."
>niggers activate full dindu protocols, they all start screeching and beating their chests
>while they're distracted, i have time to cast my ultimate technique
>take a wide stance, start wiggling my fingers
>i can feel the heat of the earth entering my fingertips, no doubt scorching magma is accumulating in between my two hands
>the niggers stop chimping out and stare
>i am one with the earthmother, i close my eyes and embrace her as heat courses through me
>"LAAAAVVVVAAAAAAA BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRSSSST"
>open my eyes
>niggers are still there
>get stabbed
>in hospital for a week
>thinking back on what the problem was
>realize I didn't gem mp5 like a fucking retard
>be mocky

literally no one is going to read that blog, you absoltue mong

>be me
>be trannycore
>be 5'6, 240lbs
>be working out at the gym
>gotta get my life together
>sitting behind the treadmills on the butterfly machine thing watching fat girl ass jiggle in tight yoga pants
>start getting a boner
>the one day i wore my gym shorts instead of my cargo shorts
>try and bend it down to hide it
>suddenly realize one of the girls is watching me
>"Tyrone! This little shit was staring at my ass and now he's touching his dick right behind me!"
>Tyrone and his boys come up to me
>after they laugh at my shirt (it's a button up with a print of kirino, my waifu, on the front) they drag me out back
>"Lil' bitch boy, think you can check out my girl's thick BBDub ass? That shit's all mine lil' nigga, you fucked up"
>apologize profusely and tell him he won't ever see me at the gym again
>they start beating the shit out of me
>try to cast greater heal
>i didn't gem mp5
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=C4dnCZSYmbY

>Heroics were easier than TBC normals
love this meme.
when you first enterred heroics you still had to cc and watch what you're pulling, because the classes weren't in their final form (tm) yet and you had awful gear.
hc halls of lightning or utgarde pinnacle were actually pretty hard and more than one boss and trash pack could wipe you if you slipped up. it was especially taxing on early dk tanks as they got blown up on some trash pulls.
then of course when people started wearing t7 it became much easier and eventually you just facerolled through it aoeing everything.
they were easier than late TBC heroics but nowhere near normals.

I expected MoH to last at least on week into launch

you disappoint me

I see no problem with MoH. People voted for alliance so the tranny clique decided for horde cause they want to play tranny belfs.

This is the kind of decision you expect and hope for from good leadership. This is why you can have full faith in their loot distribution via the council once raiding starts.

>they want to play tranny belfs
>almost everyone who can is going orc or troll

The draenei racial closes the gap, the problem is that alliance guilds require more from their members for that setup to work. The hardest core of alliance people who be able to exploit the 1% hit, scrubs will act as if it doesnt exist - thats your guild - wasted racial.

I was a prot pala in WotLK, and I got to max level in under a week after release. By day 10 of the expansion, I have already cleared all WotLK heroics. Maybe I'm biased because I played much more casually on TBC release, but it was much harder to even find groups willing to accept me as a tank in early TBC.

>he believes the chart

try asking to a ret pala for example and see if that spot has already been assigned from someone from the tranny clique

>implying

I have literally never had a problem with Wrath HCs on my Pally tank and I wasn't particularly good nor geared before quitting.
You can just walk through hitting consecration and shitposting on the second monitor.

I cant tell how many times I wanted a troll racial instead of a draenei one as a shammy healer. That boosted haste, activated right after you take damage for the 30% - is so much better than a cheapo hot on a long CD.

>tfw an outside lurker who hasnt communicated or know anything about moh members,mocky, or the trannies
>tfw so bored waiting for the release that i end up spamming these threads with shitposts about above subjects

oh look, Manlett's bridge friends wanted to go Horde

it all makes sense now

All of the pre T5 BIS gear for prot warriors has no +hit
Am I going to have to fucking gem and enchant for it or do I just ignore it?
I realize crit and crush cap are more important but missing hits, or missing taunts, is something I really don't want either

natural frogposter behavior

you'd get blown the fuck out on the first boss in halls of lightning or even on the spider pulls before first boss in azjol-nerub on release simply because you had maybe 25k health and shitty defensive stats.
it took quite a while to make it work as you describe.