underlord
chen
__zet__

left is the better design, though.
If only it had as much detail as right.

for him, and 4U

FIRST FOR CIA NIGGERS

we need new memephrase

if you remove his pupils, it will give you dota 1 feeling.

When will it stop

when you stop touching yourself at night

i hope at 23-24mil

>this kills alliance/navi

>Still over a week before a GOOD team playd

posting daily reminder for 50 apm roamer, offlane brainlets, mid small dick babies and support cucks

quick post sluts

what a faggot

Watching EE stream, I have no clue how he got to his level of play. He makes basic mistakes every 3 minutes.

>I have no clue how he got to his level of play
the power of friendship

It's great that Barnyyy came back but holy fuck this Skadj faggot ruins every stream.

please don't post that skank

how do you get situated enough with this game for it to become actually comprehensible and fully enjoyable. I like the game but I wanna take the next step of actually >gitting gud

Honestly,Im fucking deleting everything from my dota inventory.
this game is fucking dead and they ruined trading and items beyond belief.
Thanks for the fucking DRM on hats gaben. Getting lucky on drops is too problematic apparently.

Buy gamer glasses and gamer nuts and youre all set

How do you build Phantom Assassin?

thx d00d i will chek this out B^)))))))))))))

>that time when you got items and keys after EVERY fucking game
>tfw had like 500-1000 chest and did not get anything

fuck Valve most jewish company out there.

You have to leave the gulag - not that gulag, the Veeky Forumsulag.

Why have Valve not thought of Creep customizations? That would be the easiest cash grab. You see them in every game for the whole game. You would get a lot out of a Creep cosmetic.

>caring this much about cosmetic items in f2p game
I'll never understand this

>tfw I just noticed the lines where it sinks due to where the straps are

That's a dedicated edit

How are things in ?

>1k
>2K
>3K
>4K

What are the most common mistakes and pitfalls in each?

I think they just stole that from the swimsuit version. Still pretty legit though. Nice work whoever did it.

To someone who has it:

Is the reef map good? I'm either going to do all the quests and shell out some money, or completely ignore it and save money because it's hopeless to try to get to 150 without maximum effort.

Its shit

why didn't you throw shekels at the jew during the sale?

or you could just pirate it.
Just look up dota 2 mods and get over it.
Its not like the enemy can see it anyway.

>hopeless to try to get to 150 without maximum effort
Do battlecups, you get 15 levels if you win. There's still 60 more levels you can get user.
Also the map itself is shit.

yeah, its good
But you should've started grinding for it long time ago.
You could get it for free if you won some battlecups
Now its kind of late, you need to buy at least 75-100 lvls if you want it

You apparently get higher FPS on it than on classic map

I'm 2k
Be good at last hitting, pick any hero than can carry and win or pick dazzle or lich.

Whats the point of having items that arent going to be tradeable or marketeable? Even the compendium rewards like kunkka immortal is not even giftable.
Why does the international cache even exists??

:thinking:

You can demo it and decide for yourself. Personally I'm a sucker for underwater aesthetics so I got it right away. I think it looks great.

exclusivity retarded pugna poster

neet and degenerate
unsurprising

>watch anime
>hear dota sound effects
nani the fuck?

youtu.be/6Z5hobGW_nA?t=107

The point is to "wear" them or gift them to friends, and not play stock market. But I agree there should be some way to dispose them other than just delete them. Why did they remove that recycle feature?

To make valve more money, since you can't get it any other way you either have to buy it from them or you wont get them.

>1k
Can't click a mouse

>2k
Can click a mouse now but can't kill creeps, sub-300 GPM on all cores

*("smurfs" who are barely 3.2k play here to feel superior to retards)

>3k
*Can buy items now, but they are guide-specific and never situational or reactive to enemies. If the enemy has Invoker, Lion, Earthshaker, Lina, and Leshrac, you better believe your 3k home boy playing Bloodseeker is not going to buy BKB ever, he's just going to buy more damage & chase then blame during loss
*Commonly buy an item then forget they have it
*Can't team fight
*poor decision making
*poor awareness
*Blame & Flame is most prevalent in this bracket
*generally plays every game the same. This is how 3k plays: Listless inefficient farming, walking around the map aimlessly, not holding tp scroll, doing their own thing and not working with teammates. 3k seems to devote 100% brain power to figuring out how to play their own hero, leading to 0% brain power available to consider teammates or situational strats. This results in a lot of teams not pushing vs. 4 carries. Midas is 1 of the best items you can buy in this bracket. It is virtually impossible to recruit 3k players to do a strategy such as early push, because in 3k everyone just farms until end game for some reason. If you do a coordinated push and team wipe 1 time, your team will give up and say "SEE THIS STRATEGY WAS RETARDED WE SHOULD JUST FARM" and they will farm for 45 minutes then get surprised when they lose to Sven Spectre Invoker Bristleback

>4k
*Woah hey! Finally realizes that teamwork is necessary to win the game! Will do basic archetypes of all the common strats
*Heavy reliance on copying TI strats
*FotM heroes
*Buy correct and situational items but sometimes use them inefficiently
*Blame & Flame is still strong in this bracket but less than 3k
*Lacks responsibility, don't evaluate their own mistakes & use it to improve, do not ever watch their own replays (active self improvement comes at higher MMR)

Oh yeah now I see it, but still they lined it up right so it still needed some work.

Except this time I actually have Micro piece commissioned now so it can actually happen

degenerates must be gassed

lol will i get vac banned for this?

I never got VACations so, probably not.

>*takes off weights
>nothing personel doters

Why do you think the Prizepoll is as large as it is?
The more exclusive a item is the more dedicated some people are to get it

Valve has world-class economists who know how the market works and they know the community will determine a items worth very quick, by preventing the stream of countless immortals closing off the option to sell them means they have a blanket value until they hit the market.

This makes the compendium all the more interesting to people wanting the immortals.
With cache's the limited time also boosts sales through panic buying.

Valve has been doing this for years user.

When will the frog nerf this broken piece of shit?

55% winrate and 22% pickrate in >5K, how the fuck is this allowed?

It would be pretty hard for valve to know that you are even doing this.. the mod is just downloading the reef map file and replacing your default map with this file. It would be hard to detect in this case. Valve would have to run a general worldwide check that runs through the source code of your default map file and if it doesn't match then they could take action then, but if they did that how would they be able to tell if you were a "cheater" or if you were just a normal person who did nothing wrong but had a corrupted map file or something? I think there is low amount of danger

Spirit breaker is damn good but it is possible to deal with him. Don't blame your loss on OP hero. There are more OP hero than that.

Don't focus too much on lane phase. You can lose lane phase and win game still. I have done many times & so have you. Spirit Mammal goes downhill quickly in mid game

tp rotations in early game
wards on rune spots

Slacks is fucking disgusting.

Him being a headliner personality is a fucking stain to the game. His persona is abrasive as fuck, he's a funny-noise guy which would be fine if he actually good at it, and his whole deal is being loud, inflammatory, and saying awful things. He's not even fucking smart when he says outrageous offensive shit; it's dumb lowest-common-denominator crap.

I'm fine if you like that sort of shit; there is a place for that for that audience. But you don't give a dipshit like that a fucking OFFICIAL platform at the International. It's goddamn unprofessional the things that comes out of that man's mouth.

I'm sitting there at TI 2016 and this retard is there in an official capacity with zero improv skills and professional conduct. At absolutely no time were you convinced his schtick was an act; he is actually that horrible and for some fucking reason people love him for it. Fat jokes and racism - his repertoire is pathetic.

I ranked 2,5k a few weeks ago, I play a supporting role most of the time, do you have tips for toxic team mates? How could i calm them down?

>reddit spacing
Every single time

changing skywrath mage talent from +75 damage to 10% spell lifesteal is one of the worst changes in dota,why would you nerf an irrelevant hero

Act 2 when

somebody coach me out of 3k

Don't overextend, don't stay in lane at low HP, have good vision, supports carry TPs. It's not always easy to coordinate all this in pubs but that's how you deal with him.

Bonus tip: play Puck and be ready to counter-gank him, easy return kill every single time even if he does succeed in his rotations. Also his cast points are all so long you can easily avoid ever getting hit by him.

>Start calibrating mmr january this year
>Be a team player, usaully pick support or offlane because it's what the team needs. Try to be a good teammate and make sure people on my team have good games
>calibrate 1.3k mmr
>Compendium comes around, international ranked
>Threaten mid or feed and spam snipe
>Don't give a fuck about teammates, just kite around fights and rek people up
>Calibrate 3k

Nice system there valvo

How long does it take to git gud at this game? Came here from LoL (I want to play both) trying to learn and while I have the absolute basics down I keep getting smacked even after reading the OP. This game just feels so foreign in my hands.

is that xbox? who is the hideous witch next to him?

if you can get 40-50 creeps as carry/mid consistently by 10 minutes you are ahead of the enemy. check out dotabuff/opendota for averages and aim to beat as many as you can in your future games.
>but how?
practice. hell, practice vs bots. unfair bots are probably better than 2k shitstains. if not, go find a community bot AI and get those CS milestones.
>i don't play mid/carry
start doing it. it's by far the fastest way to climb.

It takes a lifetime of autism to be remotely decent at this shitty game

>I play a supporting role most of the time
Wrong. Play a carry in offlane. you will usually get this position if you try because shit heads in 2k instant lock mid and safe lane carry, they fight over those positions. Play carry in offlane and you won't have to deal with that.

You need to carry because your team is bad. You can't support trash. You can be best support in world and lose continually because what is the point of supporting someone who buys linken's sphere first on dragon knight? People in that bracket are retarded and can't accomplish anything, there is no point to support them. Also you can't mid or safe lane carry because what I mentioned with fighting over that role, so playing bloodseeker offlane or terrorblade offlane is your best chance.

>do you have tips for toxic team mates?
mute/ignore there is nothing you can do to stop it. don't expect team play in this bracket you have to win the game by yourself, that is all there is to it. bloodseeker for killing stray enemies repeatedly then pushing, terrorblade if you want to just farm and split push and win the game by killing towers

that's not reddit spacing holy fuck please stop posting if you are going to be a fucking retard.

pic taken at the zoo

I learmed by spamming random every game, then polished the basuc mechanics individual skill wise, game sense and team work came naturally after thousands of hours. If u want short cuts watch purge.

>want another chance at immortal treasure 2
>have to level up my battle pass 75 more times to get another chance

HECK MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does your 3k description sound like how I would describe 1k (USE server)?

>M U R R A Y

WHO IS THE DOTA EQUIVALENT OF THIS M E S S OF A HUMAN BEING?

Who is murray, amerifat?

because you are barely 4k and dip into high 3k sometimes so you are biased/defensive

Any hero can be dealt with, but SB offers way too many benefits with little farm/exp. I'm not him but I miss being able to play heroes that need more than three minutes in lane to be useful in some way.

fuck off with that shit, tennis doesn't have cute girls

>because you are barely 4k
heh, I'm 1k

>get put in low prio because my ISP shat the bed once in the last 4 years
>have to win 3 LP games to get out
>mfw finally have a reason to quit the game
/blog

Bye

Akke : girly ovale face
Akke gf : Chiseled jaw of the gods

Opposites attract dotards.

Dotards I'm on a 6 game winning streak.
When do I walk away before it's too late?

see ya tomorrow

How can 1 hero be so based?

I liked egm/akke better

>Spirit Mammal goes downhill quickly in mid game

That's... not true at all. If anything he scales extremely well in the late-game due to how disruptive he can be in teamfights and how much a counter he is to BKB. It wouldn't be that much of a problem if he required some gold to be this impactful, but he literally needs 0 farm to do what he needs.

This does nothing to address his insane contribution in teamfights.

You don't think it's unfair that a hero can force you to play defensively for the majority of the game since he offers insane global presence without gold and there's basically no risk in what he can do? It's the same reason Pudge is broken. They force you to play in a certain way that takes way too many resources to counter while in the meantime it requires them almost nothing to be impactful, and that scales all the way thru the late-game.

>he's at level 150
You didnt buy the double weekend bundle?
LMAO

what was she doing there???

Okay, thanks for the tips. Looks like i'll be spamming offlaners then. Who are strongest right now?

INJUNCTION ON THE WORD "LITERALLY":

DO NOT SAY THIS WORD ANYMORE. IF YOU HAVE THIS WORD IN YOUR POST, REFORMAT YOUR POST. YOU ARE NOT A VALLEY GIRL, DON'T TALK LIKE ONE.

thats homo
t. homo identificator

There are loads of heroes in Dota that force the enemy team to either counter them or play a certain way all game. SB is not unique in that sense.

It doesn't matter who is strongest you are 2.5k your hero choice doesn't matter. it is best for you to play pub stompers who capitalize on dumb mistakes made by enemies such as bloodseeker, legion commander, terror blade (terror blade kill tower when enemies have no tp)

>RRRRREEEE i know what reddit spacing looks like cause i frequent it and this retarded looking essay DID NOT have reddit spacing!!!!11

if you have to ask