/d3g/ Diablo3 General

Diablo 3 Necromancer extension is out and it's A-MAZ-ING!!

Let's talk about this very cool game and all the cool builds we can create that are very cool.

Amazing Links:
diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Diablo_III

Let's keep this thread alive!!!

finally

I really like the Necromancer class, it's very fun and cool.

But why is no one posting in this thread?
I can't be the only one loving this game. Please.

the d3 team really outdid themselves with the necromancer. i can't wait until they release the druid.

I also play doablo 3

But this is probably better to discuss in rlg

>d3 general

wrong general, retard

this is poeg now, post your hottest two week racing build

Anyone else here climbing that d3 ladder? Having a whole lot of fun.

im playing hierophant vaal molten shell

>diablo 3 builds
lel

>those good old time, when d3g and poeg were tight in a race of which thread is dying sooner

Personally, I love Diablo 3.
It's a very cool game.

Watch me playing on my twitch stream:
twitch.tv
/mathil1/

>implying any arpg ladder is fun
i cant see the difference between running greater rifts and shaped strands nonstop

Two week starts 23:00 CET Friday

you guys are doing an awful job of keeping this thread alive

how do you expect active discussion about a dead game

>5 year old game
>Season hasn't started yet
>Why is the thread dying guis D:

belial needs to be nerfed

hello guys , is this a dead game ?

dont play poe

What is a good build for Necro, poetards?
I paid for it, I might as well try and use it.

>paying for lab carries
LMAO

play poe

don't play poe

dont play hots

who diablo3 /proplayer/ here

REEEEEEEE
Bros how did we get cucked by a bunch of d2 high schooler fanboys from a backward country no one had heard of before? This was supposed to be our time, our game ;_;.

I'm crying right now

thread is dying because no one gives a fuck about this sorry excuse for an arpg. even blizzard doesn't care. if they did, then the necro dlc would be a proper expansion, but all you got was dlc. ded game. ded thread.

>Grim Dawn gets Necromancers, Inquisitors, and a proper expansion
>Blizzard can't be arsed to make a proper expansion

Explain this.

Blizzard is interested in getting the most $$$ out of their retarded fanbase's pocket, and they know that the attachment rate to $30 expansions is lower than a $15 class pack, and considering the investment/return ratio, the class pack is a lot more profitable.

Crate Entertainment is either retarded or actually cares a bit about their fanbase.

Grim Dawn is boring as shit and there's no end-game

>Bought necro
>played for 3 days then got bored
Looks like they put even less effort into the sets, bonemancer trumps everything

good game

why does femcromancer sound autistic?

I dont like this nu-Dante with long hair type of look they gave to necros, looks halfassed and generic

played till level 45 and really like corpse explosion, but aside of it I dont see any cool builds for this class

is the necromancer alright?

well, my build is kind of boring but it's alright i think

i just kind of sit back there watching my skeletons kill shit, while stunning with the spike thingy and summoning mage skeletons to do the actual damage for me

I mean is the dlc worth it

of course not, wtf is this question even

bummer

its about the same price as a couple extra stash tabs in PoE maybe a little more

im not poor so i bought it
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BUT IS IT GOOD

nigger it's one fucking class

that's literally it
there's nothing more to it

do you like playing as any other class? then no
was your favourite class in diablo 2 the necromancer? then maybe

is the one fucking class good god damn

bog-standard Inarius/Reilena's Shadowhook/Endless Walk will get you to GR70 with only a couple of ancients.

>bonemancer trumps everything
false, Trag'Oul's is better at top-level rifts.

yeah, it's ok. I wish they'd made the thorns pets thing more... significant, I guess? Instead, there's a passive and a weapon that don't even work together that great and neither is worth using on the whole. Other pet builds are decently fun but not excellent at high grifts, the bonemancer is braindead easy but pretty strong, etc. There's plenty to play if you feel like experimenting. If you just want to look at the top person on the leaderboards and copy their build you're in for a boring time.