/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Live Letter next week!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d82504e50bab50729ff7eb104ac7e9d71e752890

>PS4 Shutdown Bug Fixed
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/3f490aae215dfae97f56ce10cb0371701025ea54

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/HuaAJ6wM

Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5kmczDR49OE?t=2m19s
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
thepiratebay.org/search/kerbal space program/
pastebin.com/vrFCBFYk
youtube.com/watch?v=B-LekuvF1T4
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg
alterbaron.github.io/ksp_aerocalc/
ksp.olex.biz/
kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/forum.php
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if
spaceflightnow.com/launch-schedule/
nasaspaceflight.com/
raceintospace.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tail catching minigame with Y'shtola who's fallen in love with you!

xth for moni killing ex susano

>Blizzard IV is a DPS loss

They did it again.

xth for Khloe's smells like strawberries

former knight of ishgard desiring sweet oblivion and demise looking for female voidsent seeking same

must like "accidentally falling down the stairs again" and bickering over what outfits to wear

pst

Post action screenshots

xth for rooftop messages

xth for Khloe doesn't wear panties in public.

xth for blade study

"Haurchefant was here, ur a cool hero."

What happens if a catgirl pets herself

xth for me

Hey big boy wanna yiff?

For how many extra retainers do you pay, user?

>glamour into the most slutty costume possible
>nothing
>glamour into the most conservative thing possible where the only skin revealed is a bit of thigh
>get hit on for two dungeons straight

I don't know how to feel about this

so mates

yesterday i've spent half of the day, killing The Navel Extreme and The Whorleater Extreme, with some random mate who, like, "hello im 1st time here and im 50ilvl broken soz mates"

it was fun because it was really hard, we ve failed lots of times and hours

i suppose all of EXTREME primals will be so good? though, what should i do after i complete all of primals extreme? are there anything interesting challenging and hard? i ve left with, what, ifrit-ramu-mogles, then Ravana and Bismarck, and 3 endgame ones heavensward. and then 2 from Stormblood

so, what then? game over, i won?

Shisui is too common to elicit any reaction

All you have to do to see sluts is walk around UlDah or any other player heavy area, hell there are plenty of NPC sluts. Seeing a lady in something more conservative with a bit of peeking or teasing tends to be much more erotic.

Extreme primals are the midcore challenge.

If you can complete all the Binding Coil and maybe Alexander Savage, you can come back as a true hardcore player. Don't even think about doing them unsynced, though.

Full nude is way less erotic than a tiny bit of skin. You have to leave some to the imagination, not show the full thing. That is known for ages.

Then you sit on your thumbs till more content I'd added, level other classes, gather shut and make money, or complete your logs. It just quit till the next expansion

you can try doing all the raids although some can't be done unsynced (so you'll have to sit in queues). Stuff like crystal tower (mor dhona, st. coinach's find) and void ark/mhach (foundation, airship landing) are more content to do.

>tfw probably older than these posters and still love sluts

Nothing

ok MTG and csgo sometimes

Milla is the cutest!

>tfw we never got to do any degenerate stuff

Raim...

Sensuality over sexualization.

I will make the next thread early guys, hope you don't mind.

Pssh. No. I don't even like cats. That aint me.

Just stop the motherfucker from forcing himself

>tfw 29
>worked with art since my 15 so lewd stuff is somewhat common in my life
I won't discuss tastes, but can't deny a tiny peek of thigh or cleavage is a lot more erotic than having the girl showing the whole thing. The forbidden fruit is tastier kind of deal you know?

I want you to sit on my face

Two.... I dont even craft.

can you PLEASE stop making threads or make a normal one without yourself? Please?

Dont negotiate with him, if he wants the thread banned from Veeky Forums, then so be it, I will start making them early too.

>who cares who makes the thread
>who cares what the op image is

>asking avatarfag to stop attention whoring

pleas will have no effect

nah, thread war it is; it ends either with removal of ffxivg or removal of liora, fuck it

he's not the only with too much time and a vpn software on his hands

Uryeee

> friend gifted me pre-purchase code for items
> it's for WINDOWS PC and not STEAM

Anyone got a STEAM code I can trade them ;_;

hey bb u wan sum fugg

It's pretty funny because he has a pass and waits out his bans

you can't enter them on the mogstation?

how is that funny

Like he waited out his ban 2 days ago amiright, clearly people already forgot how upset he was yesterday

PC WINDOWS needs to be used on a version that isn't STEAM.

Vice versa

It is the dumbest shit I have ever seen

Impact looks nice.

since you are a guy who can actually be communicated with and quite approachable - why he took it upon himself to start avatarfagging/making threads this hard recently? is he bored with stormblood or what? can you please realistically do something? i mean, look wtf is going on here for the past 2 weeks. i am perfectly aware i am speaking against your friend here, so i am already in the lost position, but perhaps you can talk some sense into him to fucking tone down?

these threads are honestly unbearable, yesterday we had a deletion spree because of him

Do you have proof he was banned? A deleted post doesn't imply banned.

sera...

>182450734
This is clearly bait, do not respond

>banning the general of one of the biggest mmos in the market right now
There are much worse threads on vg right now that aren't banned.

It's already forbidden fruit; just reaching out to cup a titty in that deep-v dress is sexual abuse. That's jail time.

Your friend has massive issues, sorry. I think he's up for more than 24hours now just to force himself.

youtu.be/5kmczDR49OE?t=2m19s
reminds me of death blossom

>just to force himself
>diverting blame to Liora over your fixation on Yysara
Who are you honestly kidding.

I have a question to propose
If you guys hate op constantly putting his toon in, why not make the thread yourself? I dont browse here too often anymore but he keeps fucking forgetting to state the edition

I meant look, not touch.

>toon

in what universe
not using it barely does less dps though

This. I will try making one too, just need the most up to date pastebin. I loved XIV art so I have a few images saved.

Because mods said to wait for page 10 to make new threads, meanwhile he's making the thread way earlier. Sometimes even before bump limit is reached.

HARLOT

Just copy paste the last thread information and make the necessary changes. I even did it on mobile a few times for you cave men

I am none of you.

I am not Chemo.

I am not Liora.

I will ensure chaos reigns.

I believe we've discovered what separates us, then.

Do your DUTY today!

Cause no one is as autistic as he is to have the new OP ready as soon as it's needed

xth for being more dangerous without your katana than with it

Okie, thanks. I am new to this. I just want calm, peaceful threads with no shit in the OP.

Liora is lol

but that's LITERALLY autism and obsession, I really think he skips sleep

plenty of people don't include an edition, but i'll be sure to think of one next time

Maybe a different hat klang.

This remains me the dark times when sera was around...

It kinda tingles my autism to make more lala threads.

On the other hand... I don't give a fuk about this general anymore.

To newfags: Just a reminder that you're getting angry for nothing. Whatever you do, do it for teh lulz, or you will lose.

>why not make the thread yourself
Liora isn't the issue, anyone telling you that is attempting to hide their blatantly obvious agenda.
There are two pastebin links used for "Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells". The people crying that Liora is ruining the sanctity of the thread use a pastebin that specifically excludes a Veeky Forums linkshell on Mateus, where a poster named Yysara leads and advocates playing on their previously dead server. The current pastebin link includes that Mateus linkshell.

Some spurned e-lover has a vendetta for Yysara and thus we have this dumb as fuck discussion.

The tide is set thanks to this comment. There will be no "lesson". Only revelry in the joy of Chaos.

No. Dont judge my taste in hats.

what happened to sera anyway

Chaos is a dead server though.

Nigga these threads are already hell without liora or whatever. Just have the op look like we're not all fags at first glance

Rise from the dead

>Note: Don't buy the game. The developer, Squad, is incompetent, extremely mismanaged, and very resistant to actually implementing feedback or criticism. The game is full of poor design decisions, a lack of balance and bugs, and needs a thorough optimization overhaul, something that Squad excels at procrastinating about. If you're reading this, it's probably too late and you've already bought it, but don't call it a grave.

>Understand that we here at /kspg/ don't hate KSP. We've simply grown bitter over the direction (or lack thereof,) that Squad has taken it in. That's why we yell at Squad when they fuck up. Because we care about the game, and want it to improve.

Outdated links past this line
------------------------------------
>Fraud ground zero
kerbalspaceprogram.com/

>100% Discount
thepiratebay.org/search/kerbal space program/

>/kspg/'s modlist and FAQ
pastebin.com/vrFCBFYk (embed)

>KSP Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=B-LekuvF1T4

>Flags.
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0

>Party-approved rendezvous and docking tutorials.
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg

>KSP Tools.
alterbaron.github.io/ksp_aerocalc/
ksp.olex.biz/

>Hugbox:
kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/forum.php

>Hotkeys for operating your craft that are never mentioned anywhere else:
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if

>List of IRL launches.
spaceflightnow.com/launch-schedule/

>Space and shit.
nasaspaceflight.com/

>BARIS - you will not go to space today:
raceintospace.org

kspg.sytes.net

BARIS, Orbiter, Space Engine, Take On Mars, planes (BRRRT), and shitposting are all also welcome ITT.

ala mhiggan space program when?

Can you stop, like honestly?

Speaking of tastes, those pants and shirt.... what were you think?! exposed skin won't save you from claws.

>Just have the op look like we're not all fags at first glance
>these threads are already hell
According to you, this thread is full of fags but you don't want the thread to look like it's full of fags. Pretty weak argument.

>be in a farm party
>"srry gota go"
>the shithead disbands the entire party instead of just leaving

I asked him and he said it's because he wants to do it and I don't have any plans to argue with him about it to please some random anons

The best thing you can do is just wait until he gets bored of making threads and try it ignore it if it's annoying for you

I will just tip my katana and everything dies before it can even touch me.

I can't even make a new thread in time since you always makes one 20-35 posts early just to make sure you get your picture in the OP to garner more and more attention.

Please make more lala threads

i dunno about that

Make the thread earlier than him

thanks, that's actually a sound reply and i am positively surprised you went and did that

no offense buddy, but it seems like he has an obsession/addiction, literally. that is to say, i was curious so thanks for the reply. guess you're right and gotta wait for his temper tantrum to end

I find that hard to believe when you're a weak gurl.

>Giving a fuck about whether or not the OP looks nice when the thread is full on autism
Stop trying to put lipstick on a pig.