/dbg/: Dragon Ball General

Jobber Kick Edition

>DLC 4 included:
- 2 New Playable Characters: Merged Zamasu and SSGSS Vegito
- 3 New Parallel Quests
- A New storyline based on DBS Future Trunks Arc
- Two new costumes: SSJ4 Goku, Resistance Outfit
- New accessory: SSJ4 Goku wig and tail
- 4 New Moves: Holy Wrath, Divinity Unleashed, Blades of Judgement, Divine Wrath

>Free update included:
- 4 New Costumes: Trendy Bikini, Great Ape Suit, Golden Ape Suit, Golden Turtle Hermit Gi
- 4 New Accessories: Saiyan tail buttplug, Great Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Scouter
- 4 New Moves: Savage Strike, Spirit Stab, Sword of Hope, Burning Strike
- DBS accurate variants of SSB Goku, Vegeta, Kid Trunks and Future Trunks
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh

>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>new 2D 3vs3 fighter by ARCSYS announced
drive.google.com/file/d/0B858vev8ML4NN2dDOElTNjZMdnM/view

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/wtSsdgv

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9PPPOANOtqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't go.

Anyone know how to apply mods to Xenoverse 1?
I want to take a hairstyle from XV2 and add it to XV1.

I for one am haunting this place forever.

That said, it's getting to be a real ghost town lately.

more like zombie thread edition

the same way you mod XV2

What, the XV2Patcher works with XV1?

No, I think XV1 had it's own patcher but applying mods worked the same way.

I hope XV3 has better mod support
like fallout and the skyrims and what not

listening to Eurobeat increases your skilllevel
youtube.com/watch?v=9PPPOANOtqU

Do you mean adult mods?

If so, I support this.

No, just mod support in general like a workshop or something
I guess having decent pair of tits with physics would be good too

We all do

I found the patcher, but sadly I can't just take XV2 hair files and shove them over XV1 hair.

Sry to be offtopic and mention dokkan.I still play xenoverse 2 and have fun with it altough the goku tournsment sucked.Anyway I just started dokkan 3 days ago and pulled ssj4 vegeta and blue vegeta and today with my last gems I pulled this...is it normal to be this lucky at a gacha game?

>random asks for help with new PQ
>Sure I'll help
>16 and cell decide to fuck everything

I honestly never saw them working together, but its great!

that happens pretty often enough to fool you to buy more gems

what's a qq bang I can make to increase base attack and ki blasts without fucking me on ki/stamina?
preferably not fucking me on health either but I'd rather lose that than anything else

If it got official support, I wonder if Microsoft would be willing to have mod support, like with some other games

I could only hope.
Xenoverse is the type of game that needs mods the most for me to ever be satisfied

I put in the XV2 survey every time I could that steam workshop support would be helpful.
Maybe we could rally behind autismstyle to try and make it happen. Is there an xbox XV youtuber with as much pull as him? Shit or pc for that matter.

I don't think so, pretty much the only way would be asking for official mod support if we get an official survey, and then have console players ask for that to extend to consoles

EVERYONE HARASS RHYME FOR HIM TO HARASS BANDAI TO HARASS DIMPS FOR MOD SUPPORT!

Right. The way I see it the only way to get enough entries on a survey would be by having a big XV youtuber make a video as a call to arms. The only way Rhyme would make one realistically would be by rallying the community and spamming him to make a video as a signal boost.

Source.

Even the AI bullies Lima.

Dimps doesn't actually listen to Rhyme, and his suggestions for the game are stupid.

>he thinks the fetal alcohol syndrome autist has power
lel

[Arsenothelus (Rebis, Bajou Takurou)] Manya Ogre FPS (Dragon Quest IV) [English]
It's the only shot we got!

I just want mod support so I can use the custom hair mod for Celete on Xbox and maybe if there was an official launcher I could just hit a tick or something to disable it rather than deleting all the files when I want to play on Parsa

I hate to tell you this user, but we don't got a shot. We won't even get new races, there's no way a japanese studio, let alone Dimps, will go out of their way to release proper modtools.

I WIN DOKKAN!!!!!

THEN THERE ISN'T ANY HARM IN TRYING

Knock yourself out.

Go. Fuck. Yourself.

Don't know anything about these time traps.
Is this card super rare or good or something?

Just one more multi pull and I get get enough tickets for one more badge LR HERE WE COME

He's an LR

>tfw you literally have all the medals you need to LR awaken Gohan
>tfw you just don't have Gohan

Same. I'm not very far though and have no idea how to get the goku medals so I can use my anniversary medals.

>go to Conton now
>ssj4 monkies fucking everywhere
>even some fridges are donning fur suits

That's it, we're starting over. Anyone not dead after this is welcome to join our new furless utopia

Beat Cell on super 11 times just don't go full AGL because you're gonna have a bad time.

I don't want to live in a world that only serves Pepsi.

Red fur is /in/ right now

I don't see an event with cell.

He'll show back up soon

Give it like a day or so. His horrific cell games will reappear. Also if you're not sure you can beat super difficulty cell you can run z-hard a good 36 times for the medals.

I want t o live in whatever world Mary goes to to escape Pepsi Hell.

>"My character is not a slut!"
>every piece of art they make portrays their CaC as a slut

who does this describe?

Thanks guys. I'll try super first when it comes back and make a webm of me getting bodied.

>mary

How am I supposed to tell between you two when you change clothes

All buufus and android 18?

>All buufus
but that's wrong

Mary has darker hair!

As long as you can counter his regeneration you will do right.

It's actually worse than the influx of Black outfit characters

Not true my buufu is pure and she only has one (1) piece of remotely racy fanart that I know of .

>Rebis
Man, I don't get why they're so popular. The one from that pic is way better.
>Futa
nice

Thank you.

Just get passed his shitty ability and his Cell Jr. then you'll be fine he's more annoying than hard.

>Come back after 6 months
>Still can't stage up and become Cooler-esque with my fridge
fuck this game

That's pretty exciting to hear. I was fully expecting some fight where he has a gorillian health and can OHKO easily.

I agree, the last one's way more pleasant on the eyes. But you know how normalfags are
I'm praying for better transformations in XV3 for fridges and buus

>XV3
come on user can't you hold out hope for XV2? They'll rehash XV2 with minor updates for XV3, don't do this.

I wouldn't care if Gold Form just made my bio-armor gold and my skin more shiny but the fucking PURPLE GEM COLOR ABSOLUTELY INFURIATES ME FOR REASONS I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN

>come on user can't you hold out hope for XV2?
You're not getting any overhaul for XV2, just stop. You couldn't even get animated tails.

We ARE getting an expansion in the future
What's inside?

Paid DLC and disappointment.

disappointment

I just saw an NPC with a demon tail in the High School, how do you get that?

My Bio-Android race isn't gonna come in a DLC

>hold out hope for XV2
Nah, Dimps absolutely HATES adding transformations. Best we're gonna get is something for XV3
But I do enjoy your optimism, user. Really, not even being sarcastic. I'll hold out a small amount of hope that we do
I feel ya. Feels like fridges and buus really got fucked outta of their personal touches with their transformations just removing certain things

I'm not disagreeing that it will be disappointing
But my question is -
This last DLC we got Saiyan Tails, a monkey suit, and SS4
Awesome stuff? Yeah... but they're static and not transformations like they should be
So using this as an example ^
What will be promised? And what will we get?

It's part of the Spike the devil man pants I think.
If memory serves, you get the set from Majin buu's kids.

Looking back at it, it was a surprise we got PU in XV1 DLC

and the fact you actually go through the ritual to unlock it is better than in XV2

Apostoffice, what rock have you crawled under to escape my fury. Come, and meet your undoing!

it's okay, I'll put you in one of these healing chambers ;_;

I wasn't too surprised by it, since it is a pretty simple transformation that isn't race exclusive.
I agree that it was neat that we actually did the ritual. Was just too bad that you had to rely on RNG for elder kai to show up, and god forbid you aren't level 93 when he does.
Was really hoping we would get pure progress because the animation for it looks fuckin cool.
Dimps is probably afraid of giving it though because Toriyama might make a dumb statement later on like
>oh yeah, Hit is like the lastbof his race and only they can progress like that lol

I mean obviously the next step would be getting those costumes as an awakening skill, but something like that would be better served as a selling point in a sequel rather than a quarter assed dlc for a game hemorrhaging interest.

I say if they wanna make use shit like props, we should get every move.if you wanna make us like god damn puppets

Singing the the chior my friend.
I absolutely hate the way Dimps treats customisation in these games.
Really limits everything for no real reason

Ah Leopold
I have no reason to hide
But unfortunately, I also have no reason to dance with you children
I've swatted you flies down countless times before
I barely even hear your buzzing anymore...
And it's Apostis

Man fuck dokkan battle. Grinded to 200 to get me to 100 stones. That would give me 2 more summons on the Vegeta banner and the free summon all to try and get rose. One pull was the entire Ginyu force R rated. The rest was trash and I'm at 9/10 legendary tickets.

shut up reddit

Nerfed Cookie Beam for CaC when?

Which of my created characters is cutest?
This one?

What are the others?

Or this one?

The Buu, but I like the second one more

Me too. I just wish I could transform without making her hair blonde.
It looks pretty dumb.

Well, you can. Just don't use Super Saiyan.

How are the new moves in DLC 4?

Pretty great.

How do I get the potential unleashed transformation?

I wish you could play as a false super Saiyan

So are you.

You do all the ranked exams that the little robot dude gives you at the school's front door. I think you have to Z-rank them all.

Well that's creepy.

So are you.