/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #490 part 2

Why even live Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

Recent Patch Notes: m.withhive.com/customer/notice/22607

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

> Death Queen (Ardor), Evylin (Whirlwind), Freyja (Thunder), Uriel (Light), Pinol (Dark), Shu (Ardor, Legendary), Miri (Whirlwind, Legendary)
Jul. 14th - Jul. 16th

Current Events:

Black Ivy: July 2nd - July 16th
Jess: June 11th - June 25th
Helena: June 18th - July 2nd
3 Missions! It's Your Pick!: June 29th - July 14th
Conqueror of the Colosseum: July 6th - July 21st

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxFD5kSqzUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Archived at page 5
fucking ded thread

ded gaem lul

ssg haters btfo

Will WW be nerfed?

>Alberto pass to Shanti
>Enemy blocks Shanti
>Shanti pass to Tortilla
>Tortilla pass to Enrique
>Carlos shoots
Nice game BB

I will make SS great again!

I'm still enjoying the game, but then I'm just Platinum.

Did you guys start playing because you wanted a waifu simulator or because you wanted to climb to galaxy and play with the big boys?

>Threads died twice
The end is near guys.
May this be the last thread.

What was this guy trying to do?

>>Threads died twice
Almost every thread died. Only FGO could keep up with that spam.

How to do 5-1 without legends (or just friend legend) and no Sharr/Damien?

Stop making a new thread you dumb faggot.

survive a shot, heal for tons with a pass
it doesn't work as well as he thinks, since backlines rarely pass the ball aside from the gk after a shot, and most importantly because isillio is literally ohko material without duran

Yea it seems to be completely lacking first shot survivability.

If he had used nikita+ass that maybe would have worked

I dunno, that first shot was from an eresto pass and it still did 4.8k damage to her. She really needed duran.

I hate WW

What's the most useless stone zodiac?
Is it dribble? I can't find any use for dribble stones

youtube.com/watch?v=cxFD5kSqzUw

WW hate must flow

How to stop Damien bullshit non-crit damage?

What's with the shitty starting image? Fuck off

Darkball cannot be stopped

They forgot to draw her tails.

great, you ruined the image for me

She has really big tails. Just draw a line behind her and pretend all that white space is her tails.

Its detachable.

Ded thread when?

Duran or Ass_or Ayy

Jiho

But I don't wanna go rainbow/ardor hybrid

Leventor

But I already have a striker

You already have a defender, assist and a leader

Yeah but they're shit

Patch notes when

>Meiran
>Shit

Meiran is pretty obsolete these days with no way to get the ball to her anymore. Black ivy and similar players are also struggling the build stacks in the midline and meiran is slower than both Alice and BI (and she is lacking the speed debuff that both of them bring).

Meiran may as well be benched for most WW teams and she doesn't even complete any meaningful chains. Her own chains are with Sharr and cow demon and a bunch of 4* players. Jade, Linmay, Aslan and even midline kiki seem to bring better performance for WW than Meiran does in PVP. You only include her if you need her speed totem.

Meiran is still useful in PVE though.

ikr, I wanna use Jade instead, but she isn't shit.

I don't even know why I made a new thread.

I wrote this post when I made the thread and didn't had to use until now, gj guys, 40 posts in 7 hours.

WW legend should have been a much needed midline player, something as powerful as felix. They didn't need Miri as WW was never having trouble ending matches with existing strikers.

nerf all skills based on AoE
80% for most line totems

WW nerfs when

What is there to talk about? There is no new patch and all everyone wants to do is complain about op this op that.

New legends when

Well they have to pull something big out next patch because many people are not happy.

>tfw club member just got shot
rip in pieces pal

so ded

This is the end

>Isillia will never get her game breaking buff

kys

Post the ravian one

don't have it

Do you guys think they should add a raid of some sort? Maybe the drops from the raid will be a special rune for the 5th slot or something. And you can only enhance it/reroll substats by drops from the raid. Kind of an end game thing. Maybe they add super hard pve story mode that would require these hard to earn runes and at the end everyone gets a free legend or some shit to satisfy everyone.

Yea I hate to say it, but a shared boss fight with like 100k hp enemy GK and your whole clan spam themselves against it to grind it down. Make the clan actually co-operate.

And limit each match to 10:00 and it will take about 60 battles total to beat it. But spread over an active clan it's doable.

>Shanti can easily solo it
ww guttal fucking when?

Thats a funny way to spell "Sharr".

>super hard
Their notion of super hard is being so gimmick that you need legendaries.

I don't want raids, I want legit puzzles.
I want superb bosses that actually have strategy and puzzles to them (like disable different players at different times to deal extra damage, etc)
The game has potential of real strategy and fun, but instead it's always just "hit the GK harder"

Yeah but then this happens.
I am talking about a game mode that promotes playing the game, not paying or getting lucky.

ded

>Yeah but then this happens.
>I am talking about a game mode that promotes playing the game, not paying or getting lucky.

that's stupid

you could apply that argument to everything.

Oh we can't have raids because legendaries are too powerful and no one will take you into their raid party unless you have 5+ legendaries.

Legendary power creep is a big problem. And it sucks that SS has lots of end game content that is solved by just throwing legendaries at it. But what I was suggesting was actually designing content to play the game. So matches aren't just "load up your legendaries and hit auto until you burn through enough crystals that you win"

How to do 5-1 without legends and with Shanti or Jean?

> Co-operate to bring down 100k HP GK
> By spamming Sharr, Baltheon, Askeladd
> Ez win for gook whale clubs

Not really, you can make it so that everyone who participates gets something. Mobage raids are not WoW raids.

I want to cum on Sharr's legs.

Alright bros, I'm a newfag and I need a bit of advice. What are some of the best 5* threats I should be looking out for in this latest event?
I'm gonna be gunning for my waifu Sharr but I might just settle for someone else if they're OP.

Patch notes when

Lucid or Shanti

Thanks

Lucid nerfs when

After the 4 Leah draw I've drawn Skorn and Ravian, i guess they are pretty usless am i right?

Hopefully after this season so I can get my pretty border before I quit this garbage game.

they are all useless

turn back now, game is literally dying.

If your waifu is Sharr then go for her I guess.
She's not the complete monster she was before presty came but she's still enough to get Galaxy and she's still great for PvE.

Does anybody of you guys have a special player ace for me to use?

Redpill me on Damien. I got him but it looks like my noa does more consistent damage. I don't see theappeal

Even the whales replaced their Shanti's with him.

You mean Miri

tfw i'm a newfag and bought 90 crystal for 5 euro and got 2 shitty 5 star from all that shit they gift to you wooohoooo. I'm still in time to jump this ship or it's better to sink down with it?

Depends. Maybe BB will finally realize their game is dying and will desperately try to fix it. But IMO it's too late, most people already quit/moved to other games and won't come back. We used to have at least 1 new thread every day with hundreds of posters but look at us now.

Actually, if there was something that could limit high level raid parties would be whaling and spamming crystals, not actual party strength.

Play it if you enjoy it, just understand that it probably won't last. Everything has to end eventually anyway.

Also a bit of advice, if you continue to purchase things, never buy anything that's not the 5$ monthly package, expert package, or the special 100$ packages BB puts out every once in a while. Everything else is terrible value.

I need a special player striker friend bad.
Please let me friend you, lab rat rabian user or someone like that

did denkoko's discord stay alive thru this graveyard of a game.

user delivers

if you play on the new servers it's not so bad.

how good does it need to be? This is the best I've got

denko was drugged, raped and killed this year at the ss meet up but her discord is still alive

>not having best qt Pei Lin invested

Sure, just treat her well

Good enough to make me beat the Special Players CoT floors.

Vayne nerfs when?

sorry

>starts pretending to be a girl
>grows huge tits as a result