Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/809842-update-21-chains-of-harrow/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's some good Mesa builds?
Also how /exactly/ is her 4 effected by her pistols?
Is it just the mods also apply to her peacekeepers as well?

I think about all the cringy fanart I posted back before I went to /ic/. It still hurts.

Reminder that Warframes do not have skin but they can still bleed because they have flesh. Which can bleed.

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

check the guide for good frame builds

yes, only mods matter, weapon doesn't

Proportions were better on the before but now the posing is better.

Reminder that Orokin Towers do not have skin but they can still bleed because they have flesh. Which can bleed.

>Warframes bleed from slash procs
warframes are closer to weird self-repairing exoskeletons than they are normal organisms

you saw the stalker cut your warframe in half
you saw the wall meat
same shit yo

At least you didn't went down the furry road.. you didn't, right?

What are you willing to sacrifice?

my potato

1(one) forma

Fuck no. I only go as far as cat ears and maybe a tail.

>Proportions were better on the before

They are most definitely not, unless our taters are four feet tall.

That said, both images seem to have opposing proportion problems. Left is too squat, right is a clamp character.

Hundreds and hundreds of hours

But the Orokin Tower does have flesh. The Oro-workers grafted the skin off.

This concept art proves that our Mutated Kavat's were canon and DE let it sleek too soon.

I bet the system is going to be something stupid like sacrifice your frame part for an RNG chance at some shit mod.

vay hek umbra terra frame when

My frame.

That's what I said.

I meant the walls were actually skin. We're walking on fucking skin. This is why the infested sense our presence even when cloaked. They are literally sniffing us. I'm spooked.

"Flesh" and "skin" do not mean the same thing, user.

Warframes have meat, but they do not have an dermis, epidermis, etc.

>mfw uncle Ruk getting angry as fuck during Defection

D-dad?

The coating of Orokin Towers isn't organic. It's probably created by a domesticated, controlled form of Infestation, but unlike what's beneath, it's not alive. And there being flesh is only a Cetus thing either, as we've seen into the walls of Orokin space ships(Derelict) and Lua. That makes the Cetus array pretty special.

What head is that? For some reason im havin trouble telling

So Daikyu is the best bow now, right?

Should I finish formaing my Opticor for Crit or start on Daikyu.

Opticor can't hold charges but it can half charge for faster mobbing.

Big Daikyu Damage/Gas status tho

By clamp, do you mean horizontally squished?

And while the height may be wrong (and it looks like a 6 year old everything is still relatively in proportion to each other. In the newer one, I noticed I made the foreground arm too short (the background arm is outstretched slightly.)

>So Daikyu is the best bow now, right?
Sure, have at it

One of the few frames I never use.

>almost a year
>no improvement
APPLY YOURSELF

>The coating of Orokin Towers isn't organic.
...as far as we know. The line between organic and inorganic kind of blurs when you have something like technocyte.
>t's probably created by a domesticated, controlled form of Infestation
Like the frames, right
>but unlike what's beneath, it's not alive.
How are you sure? Sure, the wallmeat might just be like an organic wall-fill insulation, but considering all of the other orokin systems seem to have components that are at least originally organic (cephalons for example), who's to say there isnt nervous tissues and sensor relays embedded in the outer walls?

... now I want to see fanart of Tsuyu as Ivara. Or Ivara as Tsuyu, whichever.

i want to make fun of you but then I remember that i quit before I got good, so I have nothing to say

>The line between organic and inorganic kind of blurs when you have something like technocyte.
I believe technocyte is technically speaking inorganic. It's metal.

just, you know, metal that was originally living tissue

>Who's to say
It's obviously lorefags that like to come turn observations into facts

No, I mean Clamp, the manga company. Smaller heads, long ass bodies.

Would have the Akvasto Prime been a better secondary for Hydroid Prime? More fitting to his theme IMO.

Toxocyst does

They holding that off for Mesa Prime.

>help Corpus missions
>help Grineer missions

>no help Infested missions
Bullshit.

>fashion frame will be making dick wraps for the nude Orokin Towers

Can't have nude towers just flopping around.

Default Chroma with no pelt. Arguably the most aesthetic frame.

I need plat for slots since I don't want to sell my shitty skana but I need more mastery rank feels bad man

So do I just do fissures to get prime blueprints then afk in maroos?

If I sell anything thats leveled to 30 and I obtain it again later do I have to re level it or will it start off where I left it?

Oh thats why, shame you cant walk about peltless as long as you like

[Lephantis angrily shitposting at a terminal.jpg]

>want to get Nova Prime for adorable pigtailed goodness
>also play Nova a lot, so Prime would be a fairly good step up
Can I justify the expense?

All we have to go by are observations, so unless otherwise stated or suggested, Occam's Razor applies. It's more likely that shit's dead and calcified after being grown by some golden nanite shit. That's the most plausible way for the kind of geometric outcroppings seen all over the moon.
The Orokin systems are connected by "purified" version of the infestation, which are also grown organically, probably alonside the actual inorganic structure. Otherwise you wouldn't have those organic cables running all throughout the moon's insides. You can compare the glowing white tendrils and shrubs to the decayed and blue glowing ones in the Derelicts, which looks like it's been corrupted.
Maybe the hive mind of the infestation can be suppressed and/or controlled by void exposure. Might as well have been the Neural Sentry who was in charge of the constructing those vessels from the start.

i dont even play her and just bought prime

>It's a have to log out for sortie completion episode

I want them to send infested assassins or something against us

Why, my peanus weanus of course!

>rescue
>spy
>mobile defense

So easy i won't even feel bad about the inevitable credit booster reward

>juggernaut squad
>if you lose they give you space herpes again

delete this

>Collecting Grineer weapon rivens
>Finally got Sobek and Machete's riven from trade

I've rolled 11 times on the Machete and 18 times on the Sobek and nothing good has came up yet. Someone hold me please.

Is this game good?

Lol.

ok

>shit frame.png
what happened?

No. Now get the fuck out.

resource drop chance booster :^)

Likely something different used to try to fight the sentients later on since the sentients turned their inorganic technology against them. Stands to reason since there was a dead(?) sentient right next to the village.

Join a clan and use trade chat and Warframe.market to buy/sell

Most lith relic stuff is trash but people will buy it up as Baro/ducat fodder if you can't successfully sell for a good price. You might also get a few random rares you can sell for 15-20p (haven't done this in a while myself)

PS make an orthos, you'll want to trash your Skana after that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome
Also I can't find the crystal treatment stuff on DA but I'd post that alongside

I nuked a damage/multishot/element Sobek Riven for endo just so i could level a different Riven. Sorry.

What's the fastest endless mission for solo key farming?

I can reliably do Sedna interception solo to 20 but it takes too long, got any personal favorite spots?

>Blue Potato
>ALT+F4
Tenno Reinforcement Hotfix when

It's just such a boring playstyle and silenced weapons (whether natural or needing to mod for it) are garbage
I also have a 2nd set built in the foundry already if I really wanted another

you have to go back

Maybe you are playing her wrong, not playing her like I do I mean, but just wrong

That's a damn shame, but it is your mod.

I'm always looking for more Grineer riven mods but RNG hasn't been kind to me after 2 weeks for endo and statues.

ODS has a lot of relics, just use some tank frame and go 60 mins.

>no improvement
I'd consider my move from anime faces into something more realistic as an improvement, along with posing (before looks like a kid got to an action figure and twisted the limbs around), more intricate anatomy (before's ribcage is all goofed, the front side doesnt have that raise from the edge of the ribs, while the backside is too far out. The hips are unnatural, both in power and anatomy, and I use it to cover my previous lack of being able to draw an arm (which look like straight lines in that.) The feet are basically triangles, and there's no definition on much of the body.

I'm not saying I'm a pro, but I definitely improved.

I'm sorry because I used that endo to level up another Sobek Riven that gave higher damage per shot! Good luck - Sobek is my favorite shotgun.

Just bought the desert camo skin for it and it looks great in black and white.

Wraith Version w/ 30% innate status when

Does ignis count as rifle?also how the fuck do i do this,with ivara?

Besides pickpocket farming which is a huge waste of time I can't think of any reason why I'd use ivara over say, loki

what's the build for nova?
duration and range?
with 145% strength?

i'm guess she doesn't really take hits well.

Time to AFK as Nekros I guess?

I can't kill anything,so nekros is useless

Then you are a dumbass that isn't bothering with her

see

you gotta leech i think, just play bless trinity and afk.

Invisible frame and just pop the first life support when you get below 70%
The drops are timed in such a way that you don't need any pickups, but you can also check boxes and stuff
Any primary gun that isn't a shotgun is a rifle

two builds
one for slowing enemies (positive power strength) and one for making enemies come to you faster (negative power strength)

Maybe Loki with master thief or doggy that got 90% locker unlock?

Ally kills do count, no?

Nice, I'll probably pick up a resource booster once I get home and just farm all day.

Sobek is without a doubt my favorite shotgun as well. Picked it up as a joke when it first released but it became my stable after they buffed shotgun. Acid shell and syndicates are just icing on the cakes.

I was thinking maybe just afk with desecrate up to at least help your team. You can play trinity if you want to actually do something.

Cool thanks, i'm surprised people don't like her AMD mod, I guess it's not as useful as it looks but it looked like a really handy damage absorb shield.

oh fuck i'm dumb i was thinking of going solo
but yea you're right

Invisibility is pretty much the only thing to do. Run around as Loki and break boxes for O2 for 5 minutes.

If I remember correctly, ally kills will fail the challenge.

can you sleek your way out of rewards?

>power
Meant pose.

don't use the guide, it's TQ's.

>need the orokin lab for dragon key now
I fucking hate this game

Ally kills do fail the mission.

That's five minutes of surviving. You have the capsule drop offs. Containers drop additional life support packs. Fuck all god damn easy, I don't get the issue.