help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>/tsg/ Sim Repository:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ (Old Booru)
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ (New Booru)

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhlPAj38rHc
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4mm hair
pastebin.com/zYHxNPGp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=DhlPAj38rHc

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

post butts 2bh
cute butts only

WW adds nothing of value and it's only purpose is for you to beat the meat/flick the bean until your real life is ruined.

Please uninstall everyone.

Opinions on this sim?

If you were aiming for french gay fashion designer, you nailed it.

Exactly what I was aiming for.

sniff

Sheeeeeeit nigga

Season pack WHEN.

waiting for autonomy tbqh

If it had autonomy my sim's son and daughter would never stop fucking each other.

Is that...

Even though you are not the original blueposter, please refrain from posting his screenshots, the last 3 threads were flawless without him.
Thank you.

How do I make my game look as good as top left?

reshade

why is tom still so salty

I froze him with the freeze ray a few ingame days ago because I didn't take kindly to him knocking on my non-existant frontdoor.
When he became unfrozen, he was suddenly black.
Now apparenty he wears white Raybans and a trucker hat.
I don't even know how or why.

Kill yourself deacon

which?

well you can tweak it to your taste, just download reshade for sims 4

Tray files?

[Gmod Gay ERP Intensifies]

Frostbite.

I'm pretty bad at that stuff.
I need to get a preset for it to work, right?
Also, does 3.0.7 work with TS4?

Where do I find hair mods that actually fit into the game? 2/3rds of the shit I see online looks ridiculous, and out of place. I just want hair mods that match the art style of the game and look good on default characters.

sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4mm hair
Has a lot of 'clay' styles, maybe some of them will be to your liking.

What you're looking for is called Maxis Match custom content and sadly even most of the modders who are considered the best, specialized in hair, have shitloads of low quality, bugged and glitching mods that you need to sift through like an Indian gold digger in the sewers.
What most people do is use the search function on tumblr and search "sims 4 maxis match hair cc" and just start digging.

More of this turbo cute butt, please.

Cool, it will help to know what to look for. Thanks for the direction, I appreciate it!

They're not the same butt though. The Top is Blue's ass and the bottom one is Dot's

Tomayto tomaato, more turbo cute butts.

These have met my extremely autistic requirements, however I must tell you to keep in mind that when in CAS, and using female haircuts on male sims and vice-versa will mostly alter the model and may cause irregularities.
This is normal and happens with basegame haircuts as well, so if you see custom content and intend to use it on sims of the opposite gender, this may happen unless there are specific gender conversions for it.

Would it be possible to upload a .zip of those files?

I didn't give you permission to die last thread!

I can't even have a nice fap without having to look over the thread.

You'd have no idea which hair is which and would be spending more time moving files and booting up the game to determine which ones you want to delete.
I'd just search for some names you see in there and pick out the ones you like EXCEPT FOR SweetTacoPlumbobs, as every single number that is not listed in my image is a bugged piece of shit mod.

My gf is gone for the weekend and I wonder if you can have seperate mod folders in ts4? I would like to install WW and other adult things in a new save and then be able to remove it when she gets back. Is it possible to just create a anonsweekendmods folder in the ordinary mod folder temporarily?

Yes but you'd have to not forget to remove it when done, and you must make a backup of the saves as well.

Why don't you just play with WW together?
Remember to delete your gf's sister/mother/father from the gallery when you're done too

user pls

>mary is a vampire now
I want her to suck me dry desu

>Wow user you did a great jobs creating us in the sims
>Why did you make that buff tattooed guy in our house?
>Oh god he's having anal sex with me while your sim watches!
>What were you doing while i was gone!?
>I just can't anymor.. Wait why is your sim following him to that bed?

Out all your weekend mods in a folder. When done cut and paste it to a flash drive, repeat when neccasary

Not him or Deacon but I agree.

fuck off tom

t. Rhyth Cuck

rhyth is a better person than you will ever be
even mousy hates you

Neat, autists from the discord bringing their stale drama here again.

fuck off dickon

fuck off everyone

Actually I just got off the toilet and got here.
And I'm not part of the discord anymore, I left ( I still like half of those people though ), but it's nice to see Rhyth blaming everything on me again, or Deacon just being a faggot again.
Aside from that, this thread seems to be going places.

Guess the daily Garry's Mod ERP didn't go too well today for ol' Deacky, did it? Don't worry buddy, chin up! A couple more sessions and next time you might get to play as something else other than the cuckold

>Not the first post from this IP.

Interesting.

Holy shit shut the fuck up Claude

What are you doing

I didn't say I wasn't here earlier retard.
Just saying I literally got back here after being told to fuck off for no reason.
But whatever, whether or not he's the real rhyth, I'd be inclined to tell him he can suck my dick, but I don't want him anywhere near me.

Aside from all that.
Anyone got any poor people Maxis match decorations ?

Kill yourself

fuck
off
tom

pastebin.com/zYHxNPGp

In the unlikely event that you happen to be the real rhyth, last time I told you to talk to me you pussied out, but you can still tell me what your problem is if it makes you feel better, my Discord is open.

both you and rhyth should kill yourselves

*smacks lips*

... Alright listen up you retarded spic

>this thread

>tfw he's autistic for doing
>tfw agree with him 100%

Tom you need to stop.

>tfw only 2gb of cc

I can do better

Distinct lack of (You).
What did he mean by this ?

And still no word from rhyth on my discord.
If you're reading this later, send me a message.

You need to end yourself. So does he.

Is there a good reshade preset I can use, like a recommended one that is good?

I really don't want to try until I find one, the quality of sims stuff isn't good enough for me to develop the patience

Are your sims enjoying the pool side?

Show off those swimsuits

What's behind the wall?

She might like WW, you should jokingly mention it to her when she gets back to gauge her reaction.
"Could you imagine if woohooing showed actual sex *nervous laughter* that would be something wouldn't it?"

That is of course you don't want to expose it to her for reasons such as but not limited to.

You don't want her masturbating to death.
Her other boyfriend's and her child watch you guys play sometimes.
She's actually ten years old.
You don't have a girlfriend and it's actually you and your mom who share the same game.

So I had this problem, /tsg/.
My restaurant is having a bit of a time. I came into a fair fortune through writing books, and now I want to "retire" in a sense and let other people work for me. I figured a restaurant would be perfect, get to 5 stars, put an expensive menu out, cut costs where ever possible, the works. As a vampire, the thought of having to put a fair amount of time into the restaurant wasn't a huge issue, since I have effectively forever to make it profitable.

My problem was Veer Ramesh. Veer, since his hire date, had showed up maybe half the time. As such, my single chef has been swamped, forced to take on every single order and has cost me a couple customers. I'd finally had enough. I called Ramesh to the store one morning after closing (the restaurant stays open at night because I'm a vampire, even thought I'm immune to sunlight. It's thematic) and as it turns out, Veer himself is a low ranking vampire! Giddy, I decide to "invite him to hang out" at the restaurant in the middle of a shift, fire his ass on the spot, and wall him up in a death cubicle with no ceiling. It's now 8 AM and I can smell him sizzling.

I felt like sharing, because I'm excited for the future and my restaurant's potential success now that this issue has been resolved. Cheers, everyone.

Good for you.
Take no shit from townies.

How will he ever recover?

He is already immortalized in history.

What the fuck is this

The future you chose.

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming

I was building a house then the game crashed, I actually forgot all about it.

This is a horrible world

Fuck, why does she always give me a raging boner

post mammaries 2bh

don't feed the attentionwhore user

tom stop

same