businessinsider.com/why-isis-uses-toyota-trucks-2015-10
youtube.com/watch?v=xnWKz7Cthkk
youtube.com/watch?v=rtaCOH6nYUk
youtube.com/watch?v=4qxLg3YvAOs
youtube.com/watch?v=yjRgiAOHm-E
youtube.com/watch?v=lNuq4ChkrF8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=77&v=YdXmIT1oa5U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice but over priced. The owners think they are made with gold dust.

Over hyped junk

/thread

>Redpill me
Kill you are self

Toyota trucks have always been overpriced. I'm trying to find an old 4x4 on Craigslist and people are selling them for upwards of 5k because THEY'RE INVINCIBLE

>I know my Toyota stuff. Thing is rock solid, that’s why I’m going to sell this 2003 Tacoma for 55,000 dollars. No negotiations I know what I’m selling here dude.

jewish scheme to end the white race

Sterotypes exsist for a reason. There are trucks out there that are better trucks, but toyotas will last much longer.

Good for mounting HMGs on, even without proper service it'll last you a lifetime, maybe even outlast you.

Slow but reliable and comfy and keeps you out of the ford/chebby/derge argument

More reliable than amerishit, and priced accordingly.

please leave nigger

They are the most reliable pickup trucks in the market. Takes a shit on the domestics i.e. Ford, Chevrolet/GMC and RAM.

Did you know that the Tundra reached 1 Million miles with it's GASOLINE engine in under 10 years? Goes to show these trucks are bullet proof reliable.

The Tundra isn't the only Toyota vehicle to reach a million miles tho.

And old Toyota T100 reached 1 million miles, as well as Matt Farah's Million mile Lexus. And some couple's 1 Million mile Corolla.

Toyota trucks will never let you down, and don't acknowledge those faggots who will bring up the argument that about these trucks having "rusted frames" because Toyota long resolved this issue.

Not to mention but these trucks are the only trucks made in America. Ironic how a Japanese brand makes these trucks in America while the America domestics are assembled in either Canada or Mexico and not in their homeland. Stupid...

Plus their parts are American made parts also, and Toyota (alongside Ford) use American parts to build their trucks.

wrong

crock of bullshit. I guess that's what I expect from a tripfag. ford, Chevy's dodges also have million mile gas trucks and even more million mile diesel trucks which Toyota doesn't even sell.
idk why you'd try to mislead and say the big 3 doesn't make them in the states? every single one of them is made in the states and every single one of them (except ram possibly) has more domestic content in them than the tundra. look at the kogod index

I like Tacomas and Tundras, but the better Toyotas are made in Japan. I'd rather have a dedicated nip build my car than an Alabama redneck.

aussie here anything since 2009 is dogshit from the JDM hilux/prado/cruiser

>ford, Chevy's dodges also have million mile gas trucks.

Got some proof to back up those claims, or are you a defensive domestic apologist just making that shit up as usual?

I have yet to see a Ford, Chevy or a Dodge being made in the states.

ford-trucks.com/articles/arizona-f-150-million-miles-truck/
there one with a 1 minute Google search fag

A GM truck will last just as long and be just as reliable as long as you take care of it and don't get a lemon.

$40k for rear drum brakes and 260hp... ehhhhh.

>dingus1.gif

Also an accurate description of the average buyer of a GM truck

farmshow.com/view_articles.php?a_id=646
side note, here's a cummins dodge with 1.7 million miles

itt: no ones back window rolls down and they get mad about it

Old tacomas keep their value like motherfuckers

>roll down back glass on 4runner
>all the camping gear falls out

Yeah but keep in mind you're also paying $20k more up front than a domestic.

>ford-trucks.com/articles/arizona-f-150-million-miles-truck/

Ahh, exactly. You're one of those people who will search up a bogus article just to prove me wrong.

Heres the thing though, I'm calling it fake until I see actual proof of this truck reaching that million milestone. It's all words but no pictures of the odomotor. And for all I know, that truck probably went through another engine given that Ford's old Tritions are problematic piles of shit.

Would I have bought a Tacoma? Sure.

Did it cost nearly $10k more than my Silverado? Yes.

New and used they are overpriced.

Most reliable trucks , it's why people sell them overpriced . They keep their value

>asks for proof
>gets shown proof
hurr b-but I'd need to see all of the m-maintinace records
that's called denial buddy

Sperg harder. Is it really a million mile truck if it needs 5 frame replacements over that time?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sa0ZPhs2Cyw

Fuck off niggals

Toyota makes deisel trucks you stupid fuck .

Not real trucks. inb4 a bunch of sandniggers.

Youre dumb as fuck. How is a hilux not a real truck? Im done replying to you.

It can't tow my 15k lb toy hauler. It's a tiny, pathetic engine on a shitty frame. It's works for Europe but not the wide open expanse of North America.

>>gets shown """proof"""
>gets shown an article that all words but no pictures to back up the proof.

Yeah sure, buddy... you sure showed me some proof there... /s

youtube.com/watch?v=TL7fyyUNRmA

All the work this million mile Tundra went through, the only thing that went out was the reverse at around the 700,000 mile range.

But of course asshurt naysayers like you will bring up false shit without researching it first so it's typical domesticuck behavior.

This, terrorists world wide prefer Toyota to any other brand.

t. Amerifat

>1999 Toyota Tacoma had 412,000km before we sold it
>literally 2 repairs in its entire life - an alternator and front bearings
>still got $3,400 from some high school kid

>currently have two FJs, one with 335,000km
>repair total: small piece of transmission cooler line corroded, fixed with $8 piece of rubber radiator line AND replaced steering column joint as it started getting stiff from rust, but vehicle still turned fine

Toyota unequivocally makes a better product than North America. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. Refer to this user for more info Better certainly needs qualifying, but if you're part of the ~20% of truck buyers who literally NEEDS something that can tow +14,000lbs then yes, there are better trucks

But 80% won't tow more than a Tacoma's limits, let alone a Tundra, let alone what a GM/RAM/Ford is """rated""" for.

There's a reason the Ridgeline exists - Honda knows most cucks don't need actual trucks.

so true

businessinsider.com/why-isis-uses-toyota-trucks-2015-10

Do you think ISIS mechanics are ASE certified?

>raised axle RV

Literally the shittiest of shit you could buy. Fucking absolutely TRASH.Probably wood framing, too.

>people will strap themselves with ridiculous financing to buy such shit

Your poorfag is showing.

>it still runs

>ASE certified
100% halal

>a truck with body damage still runs
Wow impressive

>being this new

wow I forget how ignorant some people are

It was submerged in water, set on fire, buried under the fucking concrete of a ruined building. Not to mention the truck was on top of the building when it collapsed.

Submerged in ocean water, mind you.

I don't believe you

youtube.com/watch?v=xnWKz7Cthkk

Nigga you just got SERVED.

I don't believe them.

Affording things like that isn't hard when you're DINK's pulling in $200k a year each with a cheap cost of living. Spending $120k on one of those dildo's is retarded.

Yawn. Let's see it make it through a proper redneck backyard party.

youtube.com/watch?v=rtaCOH6nYUk

$15 000 12 VALVE IKWIG

youtube.com/watch?v=4qxLg3YvAOs

Pfft. That's fucking nothing. Do the exact same carnage top gear did to the Hilux and lets see these heaps of shit survive it.

Hell I seen Fords trucks busted the fuck up and still ran. Bet you money neither of them can pass being submerged in ocean water.

Well with all the electronics on modern vehicles I don't think any would survive.

There's millions of hurricane flood damaged cars and trucks that still run fine, Gas too which is more impressive. Stick any 80'-2000's domestic truck on a building, blow it up and it'll still run after.

accurate

all this is true,

they listened

just bought a 2011 tacoma. it wasn't especially cheap, but it was a great buy and I was in a pinch. i've also wanted a tacoma for years.
what are you thinking of purchasing?
pic related, ive been shilling it for the last week or so.

youtube.com/watch?v=yjRgiAOHm-E
gas engine. please stop denying it retard, what di you have to say about the Chevy posted earlier too? youre an idiot if you think '''''only'''' a tundra can reach a million miles

Nice truck but you could of got a 2017 V8 full sized truck for what you probably paid.

Consider the following: he didn't want a full size v8
Consider the following: it's could have not could of
Consider the following: shut the fuck up faggot

First gen tacoma best tacoma

don't need it, don't want it. I paid under $25k. i do a lot of driving. i do some trail riding. don't need it, don't want it.

and thanks.

correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=lNuq4ChkrF8

All this talk about "overpriced"
I paid 2k for my tacoma.

Yeah if you live in a desert like California or Arizona. A $2k Tacoma in the rust zone is a lifted pile of rust with a blown 3.0, massive fender flares with nothing underneath and leaking axles.

>Lower towing capacities than even Nissan's offerings
Should tell you all you need to know.

Mines in great condition besides paint not being great.
Doing alignment and oil change tmrw actually

>please stop denying it retard

Denying what? That article you sent me where it showed NO proof of that F150 reaching close to a million miles? I'm not gonna believe it until I see some pictures. Until then I'm calling bullshit.

plus where did I say that a Tundra is the only truck that can only reach a million miles? hmmm? or are you just putting words in my mouth like an irrational little shit nugget?

nice, user. specs?

stock 95 tacoma. Besides the seats from a corolla

>corolla seats in a tacoma

maximum comfy

You would not believe how many times the video has been sent to me. You showcase a truck that "surpassed" 1 million miles but you do not show the odometer as proof.

The lumbar support is spectacular.
And I just put old tundra rims on it. They're a bit more wide compared to the oem ones with 200+k miles on um lol

Been a damn fine truck and all my buddies keep trying to buy it from me

Is a million miles really that big of a deal for a Toyota? It happens all the time in the domestic world.

>posting a second rate isuzu who doesn't even make cars.

A new Tundra would have cost him WAY more than a 6 year old Tacoma.

OHHHHH, you meant he could've bought a cheaply made piece of burgerclap pigiron dogshit truck with a poorly designed engine that fucks itself and devours spark plugs after 100,000miles.

Silly me, I forgot you were a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=77&v=YdXmIT1oa5U
lol this autist needs all the straws he can grasp
besides, 1 miles miles on diesels are dime a dozen bub. id argue gas is so rare cause a business owner would just buy a diesel if his job required frequent long hauls

>don't get a lemon

ah..the gm lottery

My lada has 1000000 miles toyota is for little girls and go back to shilling for isis trucks on pol buddy

yeah the million mile tundra was an opportunity for good PR on toyota. when it happends to the fords, dodges, chevys diesles the owners dont get free trucks cause it happends quite more often then youd think.

>picture of a special club, hat, pen, briefcase, and badge for those who make 1 million miles, all provided by the company itself
>happens all the time

there you go... geez how long did it have to take you to find a video that shows proof of a truck surpassing or nearing 1 million miles? of course i had to tell you otherwise since you're a dense fucknugget.

Drum brakes I heard were done because the discs would get clogged up in mud and not work as effectively

yeah... sure. quit taking your shots of vodka, Vladimir. you're having delusions again.

Enjoy your rusted frame

It does... They sure as fuck don't give you a free car like Honda or Toyota. That's like $20 worth of shit lol...

basically all jap diesels are extremely reliable, my mazda bounty with its 2.5 non turbo had done 220,000 ks when i sold it, engine was like new
my current ride, a GQ patrol with the NA TD42 engine has done 400,000ks, needs a new set of injectors at some point, but thats it
pic related will easily do well over half a million ks with just regular servicing, toyota and japs in general know how build shit that lasts

This is a cute meme. I drive mine one the beach and no issues

>redpill me

back to your cesspit

>tfw niccals caused a massive trigger

like clockwork.

You drive it on sand? You must be a big boy, huh?

More like

>Namefag spergs out because his nipshit was rightfully called shit

LOL another example of a tripfag being retarded. that vid was literally posted right in front of your eyes you dense faggot

Why so salty, friend?

I'm not the one with salt all over my truck :^)

Neither am I. It's called cleaning!