Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdPiQJ0T9i4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my bitch

nice love the black

>american cars
>Veeky Forums
do you know where you are son?

How long you’ve had you hellcat for? Heard any groans or weird noises coming from the rear end when turning at low speeds?

Had a 15’ SRT 392 challenger that I just sold a few weeks ago. Absolutely loved it...still miss the roar that 6.4 V8 made

I've had it like 5 months now, about 10,500 miles on it

I do get strange noises at low speeds, but not from the read, it's usually the front right. Also notice the A8 shifting sluggishly in low gears when it's colder out, but that's common

Haven't had any actual issues that required repair though, just the strange noise turning at low speeds, and then at high speeds (>130) the driver side window whistles slightly, could be a bad seal or something

Overall it's stood up pretty well the first 10k miles, considering I drive it very aggressively (regularly go WOT on highway stretches, launching at lights, street racing people, etc)

>tfw Australia designed a far superior 2 door muscle car and we cant own them without serious money and modification

Good thing we don’t have it here. Shit is ugly as fuck

Incorrect

can i afford a hellcat on O1 pay ?

Ok dude, it’s glorified el Camio.
SS didn’t even sell well here, what makes you think half Car half truck will do good ?

Pic of my 2010 the day i bought it

Picture that isn't fuckin sideways

My toy car on the engine of my real car. 2010 SS/RS.

Nice. I got a ‘10 and a ‘13 GT as well as a fox body.

I like to fuck my cousin.

Pic related.

dat MK5 zl1

Good thing America doesn't get utes, you don't fucking deserve them.

My nigga. The '10-'12 with the HID headlights are fucking tops. Only Mustang I'd get aside from the early S550s.

youtube.com/watch?v=VdPiQJ0T9i4

How is your mustang treating you? I just looked at a 2010 one today at a dealership w 45k miles, but the test drive showed its struts were really messed up. Dealer said he'll get it looked at by a mechanic but idk if he's actually going to or is just gonna tell me it's supposed to drive like that.

If it's not carbureted, it's not a real muscle car. Fact

>It's not a muscle car unless it has variable fuel delivery on each cylinder

Pretty good considering its got 90k miles, suspension was fine, just a bit stiff, needed a bit of love though, drove it all the way up from Florida to NY with a toasted clutch, replaced the clutch and master cylinder recently.

Here's mine. 2017 scat pack, dynamics package and appearance group. I had it built for me.

Not him but mine drove smooth before I changed all of my suspension. If you’re hearing knocking as you go over bumps and some weird ride then it’s probly struts. I’d ask the dealer to replace them or no deal. They aren’t too cheap if you have to do all four.

>Tfw upgraded from V6 to V8
>new car tram lines quite a bit and is a stiff ride
Bad feels all around. At least it's faster. One mechanic said the suspension components are fine :(
The V6 I had had some wheels with a shit ton of sidewall, I missed those.

I feel ya, my old stang was a 2001 V6, i beat the shit out of that thing, kinda miss hooning in it

Thanks for the replies, if he calls me back and says they're supposed to be like that I'm definitely gonna say no deal. The thing made sounds over even the smallest of inclines and bumps and he started to clam up knowingly when I pointed it out. Everything else about the car was perfect so I was pretty bummed.

>Listening to the thing knock around in silence
>Dealer turns on radio
>I turn it off
lol

My ride quality seems fine but i still hear tapping when going over big bumps, i wonder if the stock struts are like that or i need to get some new ones

Did you ask if he'd take money off or replace them? Might be worth it then

I just told him he'd have to replace them and he said he'll bring it into a mechanic to check them out and get back to me. If he does fix it I'm gonna say they should lower the cost just due to the inconvenience / deception of trying to sell me a broken car. They're already asking about 1k more than what Kelly Blue Book suggests and they don't seem super willing to haggle so I dunno. It does have a pretty decked out interior - Black leather, heated seats, GPS, all the bells and whistles and they're asking 16.2k. Never bought from a dealership before so it's a whole new experience to me.

For that price you should get everything in great condition, got mine for 12.5k, but had to put 2k into it between all the repairs. Prob could've gotten one with everything good to go, but im stuck with it now, and hopefully itll turn out good when im done with it. Make sure you check the sound systems beforehand, ford puts in shitty paper speakers and subs that get blown really easily.

Everything but the struts seems good, excusing a small fingernail scratch on the driver door and a handful more on the pocket thing on the inside of the door. But for an almost 8 year old car I still think it's a bit much for
a dealership that seems unwilling to haggle. Maybe they'll start to get desperate come the end of the year and lower the price to something more reasonable.

If I go back again I'll be sure to check the sound, thanks for the heads up!

When has being unable to afford it ever stopped an enlisted from buying expensive cars and shit?

If they can do it YOU can do it

Needs a transmission rebuild but otherwise runs like a dream

Don't know how sport or muscle my car may be, but just finished getting around to giving it a new lease at life. So far so good

Nice man, it’s clearly well taken care of. Also I’m pretty sure it’d be muscle not a sports car.

Don't get a rebuild, buy a remanufactured one from Ford. They fixed all the piston issues that your average shop won't.

Thanks I try to keep as best as I can. Community is honestly shit except for a couple faithful old timers.

I actually didn’t even think of that, thanks for the idea. It’s either that or i do it myself. From what I understand 4r70ws aren’t too terribly hard to rebuild.

wrong thread

Nah i’m in the right thread.

No. Crownvics aren't sports cars nor are they muscle cars fuck off with your poverty platform

Okay now explain how it isn’t a muscle car

You don’t have to be an asshole you know

>he thinks thats a muscle car

Some day I will fix these handling issues.
Some day.
>tfw there was frame damage that was repaired and the shop said it's good but somehow it had a clean title, bad feels all around

Isn’t it though? An el camino would be so why wouldn’t that?

>no power
>heavy as shit

inb4 4.6l is more than enough to be a muscle car

Thoughts on roush axle back exhaust for S197?

Uh, the 4.6 was in the mustang

Also, it’s worth pointing out that this was a nice thread until you dickheads started picking on me and the commodore guy for no reason.

>wah I'm upset someone pointed out I don't belong here

and the mustang is significantly lighter and made more power albeit not much more

Regardless, the vic is a muscle car. It’s a 281 so it’s not far off from the 302.

>he doesn't want one of these
Stick to your corolla

>2 doors
>v8
>pushrod
>v8
>not made in asia
define muscle car

Why do young people seem so uninterested in American cars?

If you're talking about American sports car, then I have no idea what you're talking about.

my 2013 5.0, installed gt500 axlebacks a few days ago and it sounds so much better than stock

>automatic

Dude you made a huge mistake. Abusing the torque curve and banging gears is half the fun of driving a mustang.

Why is your steering wheel on the wrong side? Isn't that a dangerous way to drive down the road?

Does it count if Im looking at muscle car options?

I like these obese car threads

It’s all about power to weight ratio my friend.

>make car lighter
>don't need as much power

What

My daily driver, 1971 Ford Torino

I've seen a few Dodges with those colored bits on the splitter. Are those an option? And are they removable?

>a ‘71 Torino still being /dd/
Fucking hell man.
Don’t ever stop.
That shit needs to be on the highway; thank you for what you’re doing.

There plastic tabs put on new cars to protect the front bumper during the shipping process. When I bought my Challenger, I just decided to keep them on because I like the look of them. They can easily be taken off.

Got it. Thanks user. Gorgeous ride you got there

When will America make a performance car that doesn't have at least one catestrophic flaw?

Currently own a V6 stang I really don’t see the problem with it besides it’s missing 2 cylinders
I went from a 95 hp 4 cylinder to that so it was easily much better however
And it’s not like I definitely wouldn’t get a V8 for the right price

Define catastrophic.

I mean, we make excellent cars, but we tend to have ratios skewed one way or the other, with very little balance.

You want HP?
We’ll give you HP, we’ll give you FUCKLOADS of HP, but at the expense of having a light nimble vehicle.

Light and nimble? We’ll give you a fucking ninja, but don’t expect to take your fat mother along with you.

Straight line speed or the ability to do a rally. Pick one and only one.

>> 3300 lb car with 400 hp
lb car with 200 hp

ratios

It is not a muscle car you fucking retard

This guy gets it.

Thanks. It's been a blast, my only real complaint is the Hellcat eats street tires. I've owned mine for about a year now and I'm already do for a new set.

OP here. How many miles in that year? Ive gone through my rear PZeros and almost my new Nitto 555r's after 10000 miles.

Nice SS! I almost bought a 96 H/C/I 383 car off a friend of mine. Didn't work out but loved driving it while he owned it.

>Regardless, the vic is a muscle car.
No, it isn't
>It’s a 281 so it’s not far off from the 302.
In what, cubic inches? That doesn't magically make your vomit comet a muscle car.
Why are P71 owners the most delusional panther owners?

and just so I fit in a little more around here, I have this as a nice weather daily driver.

Was it stolen shortly after?

It's on the left

Explain

My nigga.

Good thing Holden and it's fuckugly "cars" are finally dead.

Holy fuck I want a Challenger so bad. Rented one in California and I've been dying to get one since

Hi Panther owner here.

Crown vics aren't muscle cars. You're a fucking mouth breather if you think that way especially if you think the P71s deserve the classification as muscle. The sport model, lse Marquis, and Marauder aren't even muscle cars. They're slow and heavy. The elderly loved them and cops drove them cause they're cheap. You aren't a cop so take that pushbar and spotlight off. When you're done throat a gun.

nice tolltag texbro. keep on keepin on

Brings a tear to my eye seeing Yanks appreciate our cars

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I’m keeping the pushbar and spotlight on thanks.

> fuck mustangs that is all

explain how it is fag

The same way the 4door dodge charger is.

>tfw want one of these to replace my e46
>tfw can't really justify the price right now
>tfw when I can I won't be able to find one

The last of the V8 sedans, I don't even care about getting a manual

;_;

>

Chargers make power, crown vics don't