/opgg/ - One Piece Games General

Big Meme Edition

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF STORM PIRATES!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
(NEW)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
(OLD)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

>wake up
>no Pudding

What are good sockets for TS Sanji?

I was thinking of going Bind/Des/DR/Autoheal since I already have Zephyr to get to the 30% treshold and I'll use him as a sub too.

>thread died at 300 posts
we ded as fuck

I'm just going the usual CDR/Bind/Despair/AH for 4 socket units

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

A couple of days ago one went to 750, it just depends on what events are going on I guess

Free legend when

THE CHAPTER IS OUT.
READ THE FUCKING CHAPTER.

3rd anni

>new zoro
>Psy
>Driven
>Changes adjacent to matching
>Heals paralysis

Depending on his stats and slots, colo Coby is utterly btfo

new Zoro doesn't prevent from defeat

Fucking release legend Magellan already

they just got done with Zou good guys, so he might be up next
unless they go straight to Jack

reminder for the new units

PSY Zoro

>Captain: Boost chain multiplier by 3.25x, reduce incoming damage by 10%
>Special: For 1 turn Slasher and Driven Characters ATK 1.5x, if the captain is a Slasher or Driven Character change adjacent orbs to matching orbs and reduce 2 turns of paralysis and despair (9 turn)
>Sailor: Reduce 1 turn of blindness
INT Law
>Captain: Slasher Characters ATK 2.5x, boost the ATK of Slasher Characters by an additional 1.3x after hitting 3 consecutive perfects
>Special: Boost the Color Affinity of Slasher Characters by 1.5x for 1 turn, change the orbs of Slasher Characters in the middle row to matching orbs, move orbs 3 times (11 turn)

can't wait for the inevitable 3.75x chain multiplier captain with a good special and something else as his CA like boosts chances of orbs, just so they have to rework Rayleigh again

Can someone PLEASE put up a Bartolomeo?

Ray's never getting touched again and I don't know which sick fuck decided to shit him up like they did.
Compare him to Lucci and you'll feel like crying

Gib code I'll put him up

cause we're already a demon

what if devil fruits were real?

What if this thread was alive?

lets not go too wild with our fantasies user

I'd probably have eaten the shit shit no mi or some garbage

eaten garbage isn't healthy, you should stop

>stick with me a little while longer
I sure hope that doesn't mean what I think it does

Oda is terrible at estimates
he thought he could wrap up One Piece in 5 years, yet here we are
also he said he was around 70% done a while ago, can't imagine that went up a lot
we still have Wano, Elbaf, Raftel, Shanks, Revolutionaries, Blackbeard and the marines to wrap everything up, and possibly more

and kaido

I counted Kaido inside Wano
Big Mom might have to be revisited depending on how things go here

BUILT

Which are your top 3 best developed "dream" teams, if we don't count the captains?

I have almost the entire dream team for Free spirit, Driven and Slasher teams, but lack the legend captains for the first two. A Kizaru legend would be nice as well

muh dick

I have pretty damn good Slasher and Freedom teams, and a half-developed Powerhouse team which is on the way.

I think this is the best I could do

>No Kizaru
Are you retarded?

shooters
powerhouse
does Ray count? he's a bit of a wild card, but he's literally my 3rd goto captain and got lots of wildcard units to go with him

>Reading comprehension

Using a feast to max level *6Sabo is a good idea right?

I wouldn't use feasts on anything but Legends.

Doing the Candy FN with natural stam has allowed me to max 5+ Sanji, Kizaru, Ideo and Blue Jerry with just teen turtles and pigs.

Got a useless daiseko on boosting with a feast, is that shit only in the game to irritate players?? Really Bamco can go to to hell they know very well what a player wants and make it 3 time as hard to get it. (9 runs to get a damn RPenguin to evolve Sabo)

I hope we don't get cucked out of the 20th anni

Well it makes sense the legend evolvers are hard to get. They give out so many anyway. I have 15 of them now.

How would you fix him?

Raise his min and max damage multiplier by .75 or just make him a flat 3x for psy

Using Kizaru instead

>make him stay a single type captain
That's not even close to a fix, as proven by Boa

make his CA work like akainu

6++ ray when?

I have the Fuji/Doffy dream team and the Ace/Borsalino dream team. I also had the slasher dream team until TS Zoro came to global.

This

If he became a PSY Akainu he would be unstoppable

2.75x conditionless and 1.2xHP, or 3x without HP boost.
Special breaks all strictly defensive shields such as def up, %less damage, or block damage over a certain threshold (but not the other shields such as combo hits, good/great/perfect, orb, nullify damage) OR the old effect + a 1.5x to low-def enemies for two turns. Obviously the CD goes from 20 to at least 16.

>faggot Sanji hasn't dropped for 9 runs in a row
The tranny fortnight had better rates, this game is bullshit.

could someone put up Johnny?

he's up and added

Thanks a lot. I wanna stay above 150 gems in case we get a good sugo soon.

np man
here's to hoping 20th anni sugo is good

Here's hoping we get that 3 multi's for a legend thing. I mean, I know we won't but it would be a nice surprise.

:^)

The only skull I have at the moment is psy and I have Sengoku and Shanks, surely it's going to be one if them getting the 6+ soon right

+6 Goku should boost units above 40 and boost both Attack and Orbs by x2 in exchange for it becoming a 1 turn boost. That way using 2 gokus would be even more viable, and it would make him a better booster than Akainu for colo and legend units.

IIRC there are already dual boosters, like that recent RR Crocodile that boosts orbs and attack by x1.5

He might as well give the entire team matching orbs and make perfects easier to hit too.

>tfw loosing the will to play
t-this is it boys

and his special should blow away unit with less than 50% hp

i almost forgot to login today

Take a break, only log on for gems. When you start playing again, you'll have gems for a sugo.

ded

Best sockets for GPU? Also should I focus on getting an Alvida, hard to believe she remains relevant in modern optc

She's still a pretty good . Colo Alvida is better but an 80% reduction special at 9 turns maxed could always be useful.

normally you don't need Alvida unless you're a very new player, she's only good for forests and there are better ways of clearing forests now

>No Boa books from 200 stam
Come on, she's not even a good Legend.

I think I went through 900 stam the last time Domino was around and didn't get any Hancock books.

Same here, though I got a few, but barely. Was my most miserable legend farming I've experienced yet. Only ended up getting a single skillup after like 20 gems, too.

Domino is such a fucking trash fortnight, I give up on maxing Boa until Kimono Jinbe/the Legend islands that JP got during 3rd anni

Should farm Sanji for Wild Sanji sockets over Haruta books, right?

I mean Haruta's base special is already usable and the fortnight will return more frequently than Candy Sanji,

So are there any secret meme teams that anyone ever uses to beat content?
I wish people would post those so we would get creative for once

I don't get these questions. There isn't a magic do-all F2P team for all content. If you need actual advice name the content you're struggling with and post your box.

>I wish people would post more creative teams so I can copy them instead
In all seriousness I imagine people don't because if a team isn't 100% optimal or has too many matching orbs without a full board manipulator, someone always without fail throws a hissy fit

Why the hell does women (male) Sanji not have a 100% drop?

No gemming no Sanji sockets. Yours truly:Bamco

>colo kid in an hour
Time for more comfy farming.

FUCK YOU IT WAS SO CLOSE TO BEING DEAD THIS TIME. DONT BUMP THIS THREAD EVER AGAIN.

Is Invasion Shanks still on? I don't how how it works.

Should be since those two movie colos are still available.

Fuck off

Did a single pull
Last single pull I did was Akainu.

I single pulled 7 out of my 8 legends and 3 secret characters. Like wtf I'm so lucky.

DO NOT TEMPT ME

I want to put my dick between Koalas fat butt cheeks

I think Invasion Shanks is gone. That's a shame since I only beat him once. I hope he comes back with an easy Colo as well as something I actually want.

That sucks. I wish these Invasions were permanent but of course Bamco would rather go full jew.

>now have all the Baby 5s and Sugars

That's a rough looking Sugar you have there. I still would.

Getting mixed signals here since I am a new player, but what about her drop rate?? Is it as bad as arlong? Did like 9 30stam runs and got him just once, isn't there other FN where she can be farmed?

I just spent shekels to farm over 300 Sanjis

now I'm set for life in case we get more sanjis besides Wild and the Legend one.

What is the drop rate supposed to be for Sanji in that event island? Seems pretty shit to me, maybe 20%?

>no swimsuit sugar
Any reason why?

i'm farming him with +5 Zoro and get 80% drops with my 150 stamina bar

maybe using Zoro is giving me good luck

if anything I have noticed that using characters like Baccarat and Haruta seem to give you a stealth droprate debuff

They're saving her for secret rare recruit

I caught a doggy

I already have close to 150 gems but idk if pulling is worth it when they might pull out a special sugo out of their ass during the 20th anni

I only need one skillup on my raid Sabo. I don't think I'm gonna bother with his raid tomorrow. I'd rather wait until there's ambush for it.

>another shit thread