So I had nearly 30k in ETH about a month ago

Tfw I could have made nearly 10k in a month but decided it wasn't worth it and decided to try the stock market and ended up losing 3k.
Slowly getting more and more depressed as ETH goes up and up and up.

Other urls found in this thread:

entethalliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/EEA.pdf
event.webcasts.com/viewer/event.jsp?ei=1137845
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's never too late to come home. The train hasn't left the station yet. The EEA has now just been formed. This shit is going to pass the moon and go straight to Mars.
>entethalliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/EEA.pdf

You think I should put all my shit back into ETH and keep it there?

OP again, I have a ledger nano S as well so I can put my ETH into cold storage.

I wouldn't personally ever put it all in one investment, but I have no doubt ETH is the future.
>event.webcasts.com/viewer/event.jsp?ei=1137845

The EEA stream is going on right now. Listen to what they have to say and think about getting in. If it's good enough for JP Morgan, Microsoft, BoA, and over 50 more companies, it's fucking good enough for me. Especially now with this "alliance" of them working together, I just don't see how this isn't going to explode in the future.

This crypto literally has institutional backing now and aging financial corporations are looking to move towards the new age which is ETH.

Fuck man the hard part now is whether or not to either put my money in this or wait and see if it ever dips and catch it on the dip.
Either way though I can afford to put 10k in ETH and hold that for a year or so at least.
Which it may as well triple or more in a years time who knows.

are you living in a different world? ETH has been retracing all day so far

Retracing?
What do you mean?
All I did was check my dead coin base account and saw where ETH was over 15 dollars and I sold it all for a break-even at about 10.60.

it pushed to 17$ last night, but is almost back at 15$ right now, slowly leaking.

It's a small dip, it hasn't dropped below where it was yesterday. Just enjoy the ride user.

You're thinking short term. In the past month it has grown 40%+.

Yeah the funny thing is, I strongly believed in ETH and when the price quit moving for like 3 weeks and was just stagnating I found out about robinhood and took ALL my money out of ETH and put it in stocks, and when I lost 3k in stocks, I decided to check ETH and low and behold ETH was going up again.

I was and still am a strong believer in ETH, the hard part won't be creating the technology, it will be the adoption of it.

So is it a bubble or should I actually buy? All of my bitcoin is in cold storage and I won't have access for a week; I'm thinking about spending something like 0.025 BTC on Ether and putting it away for a while; is a week to late, or will I still be able to make major gains?

Ethereum? Getting in now is like getting on bitcoin when it was $100.
Right now around $15-16

Notice once it goes to the moon it doesn't go back to that low of a price it orbits above a range or goes higher.

dont even care if ethereum goes up or down. I just want to play ethereum Texas holdem.

I know youre just trying to hedge your long position by youve told yourself is amazing by subtly (not) trying to instill optimism but comparing eth to xbt's historical chart is stupid its apples and oranges

ETC/ETH has a lot of potential for long term growth but its not going on a moon-mission any time soon. ETC/ETH holders at the moment are a little too complacent and comfortable with the blockchain at the moment, I wouldnt suggest getting into it if youre looking for short to mid term returns

This. Content is content.

Why would ETC (the dead fork) have any future potential? Also the fact the devs are so lax regarding security and also several of them are quite forthcoming regarding hard forks is not exactly encouraging. Its not too far-fetched to look 5 years into the future where there will be 10+ fractioned ethereum mutations cause the big players are unable to decide on one platform.

>/wp-content/
>builds crypto currency
>can't build a fucking website

Smells like a scam to me

It's a PDF that's not how the rest of the site is built dummy.

why do people try the stock market with 3k what in the world

OP damn!
I have 30K+ in Ethereum and am HOLDING.