Kingdom Hearts General - /khg/

D23 Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start Guide:i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg
Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5 ReMiX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

KH3 Orchestra Trailer:youtu.be/eaHSpUZgW24[Open] [Open] -- June 10, 2017
Nomura in Dengeki Playstation:khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-2-8-is-featured-in-Dengeki-PlayStation-629-7876-- December 21, 2016
New Trailer and World Reveal @ D23 Expo -- July 15, 2017
No Official Release Date at this time.

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
khuxtracker.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/DisneyD23?&ab_channel=DisneyD23
dcpi.disney.com/d23-expo-level-games-presentation-livestream-details/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>can barely keep this general going even tho a new trailer is only 3 days away
fug

just so we are clear, we got killed because an idol autist made 30 threads not because of low activity

I want the month to end right now

>/ss/ sleep molestation
>public nipple play cucking ven with terra
why is aqua so lewd?

So has there been any update or info on the new Saix B medal? I just want it to be an AOE medal.

JP's under maintenance for another 3.5 hours, won't know until then

So the guy who asked Nomura what the "new info" in the trailer was said it was mindblowing.

Couple that with does anyone still think it's just Atlantis? Alright movie but I doubt it would blow someone's mind

the quote in point from the nomura interview (sorry for cringe)

>Lastly, we were able to talk with Nomura a little about the information he is going to have debut at D23. I was like, "NO FREAKING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was losing my mind, there in Hollywood deep in the evening. It's amazing. Super amazing, everyone! I am not exaggerating!! Yeah, this is set to be a god among games. I'm sorry to be all smug like this, but of course I can't write about it here. But, I did receive permission to write about my own reaction, so there you have it! Maybe I actually just made things more confusing. Well, make sure you pay attention to the KH3 news releasing at D23!! When it's been officially announced, we here at Famitsu dot com will of course report on it right away, so for more details, look forward to the Weekly Famitsu published around that time!

Star Wars, Incredibles or Marvel?

Famitsu is pretty much SE's personal magazine, I wouldn't put too too much stock in this.

>just reached the point where attempting to all 1-turn in the coliseum leaves enemies with half a bar of health left
my 3 dot maleficent dragon has no skills yet
would AB2 give it the edge i need?
Or is that the kind of medal that's better to give DB2?
huh, would a DB reduce the damage my own medals deal to me?

shibuya

What the fuck is that autists problem?

>that scene where Zack asks Aqua for a date and she drops her spagetti
I didn't really warm up to her but that scene was cute.

Also post some pics auf Aqua's armor.

look I'm the dude who has all the fanart but I'm busy

I finally 100% finished 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8. Played BbS as the last title since I never played it before. It was fun casually but completing it is a giant pile of horse shit. Even DDD and CoM were more fun than this. Thank God it's over.

Agreed.

It's going to be frozen since the both famitsu dude and yoko were excited for it
I doubt japs even remember atlantis

western people were excited for mickey the musketeers world a direct to dvd movie

>amazing, super amazing

Spider-Man world confirmed

Always attack boost. Defense boost is largely useless and you're trying to OTK everything anyway. It also won't decrease the amount of damage Maleficent or Ansem do to yourself since that's paying a cost instead of taking a hit.

>rhythm minigame
>command board which is Fortune Street version 0.3
>pretty much all of those shitty minigames in general
>getting all commands and abilities
>make sure you used every shitty D-Link combo finisher
>fight all the bosses because you need the character entry and nothing else
>you have to do ALL of this garbage 3 (THREE) times

Just thinking about it makes me upset even though I never have to do this again. Probably. Also the Disney Land music drives me up the wall.

how would the high ground help in a chesslike game?

Is Critical necessary or can I do Terra/Ven on Beginner and Aqua on Critical?

all 3 same difficulty

All 3 have to be the same difficulty.

You need all of them on critical.
You can finish all the stories on critical first and then do the bosses on an easy save if you really don't want to fight the super bosses on critical.

Sora Goofy Donald

Heresy

Did the pokemon dude spam again?

it was a idol anime autist this time.
What will it be tomorrow?

Yeah.

>nomura is too busy working on vidya to remember how tabletop games work
It's just a symbolic foreshadowing of the keyblade graveyard endgame
which is stupid since that planet blew up when the keyblade self-destructed

No it didn't.

>Trailer begins
>Star Wars theme starts to play
>Shows some dogfightning in space
>Crowd goes wild at the new Battlefront footage
>Except it's not
>The gummi ship appears in the middle of the chaos with Sora controlling it
>Gameplay footage begins along with story stuff (~4min)
>Crowd goes apeshit
>Ends with "Coming 2018"

oh right we may have to watch the new battlefront trailer

Saturday can't come soon enough.

>big flash of light leaving our protagonists in the vacuum of space where the planet used to be
so what then, did it just teleport like the island from LOST?
I don't think it just "fell to darkness" to be restored by sealing the DTD since we already know what that's supposed to look like

Random KH quote twitter said that the trailer is 3 minutes long showcasing gameplay in Kingdom of Corona, San Fransokyo and a world of "Disney's biggest IP right now" all this without a source, so, yeah.

Why would you spoil the trailer for us?

Because my dad is Nomura

>3 minutes long when it's supposed to be even longer than the orchestra trailer
>no source for leak
>literally who twitter
There is some doubt here

Lowering expectations to do others a favor.

where is nippon story update?

Saix B is a Random Target medal with a x4.36-x6.41 multipler depending on the number of remaining gauges. Uses 5 gauges.

Really? That's fucking terrible. Forever no good reverse power AoE.

its live
its 10 quests?
its filler?

considering its only 10 we probaly get 5 quests later this month for union cross storyline
also saix hair is all wrong. The bangs should be longer

I'm going to play Dream Drop Distance for the first time through the PS4 collection, now that I re-completed KH1 & KH2.

what I want to know is, Sora's voice actor is like 30 now. How ridiculous does he sound voicing Sora in DDD on a scale of 1 to 10?

Double ridiculous because he tries to sound younger but it just makes it sound weirder

I want Aqua to be my older and taller wife!

FASTER

BASTARD

Is that max multiplier being shown at 100% guilt?

You forgot to add our official discord, OP!

I dont get it
no
max multiplr with guilt 12.something

dating a team magma kairi when?

Team Aqua Aqua would be hot.

Awful, the game's story went to shit as soon as Chi ended.

lumos

I hope in KH3 Riku can use guardian.

That's his Stand.

Isn't that good? Holy shit. That's better than Boss Marluxia. Plus, we have a good chance to get either 1000 Atk or the other Def - 60% traits on it. That's phenomenal.

source please?

Im following the "wait till the end" rule
Just so i dont fuck myself over again

Good luck. I'm not even at the end yet

> I was like, "NO FREAKING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was losing my mind, there in Hollywood deep in the evening. It's amazing. Super amazing, everyone! I am not exaggerating!! Yeah, this is set to be a god among games.
>random trendy disney movie world gets announced a few days later

It's funny seeing Nomura switch between hyping us while also not hyping us.

It's Frozen (huge in Japan), Marvel, or Star Wars.

In that order.

So what does the medal do?
All i know so far is that it's random target power

Are the rest that bad? Shit looks to be worse than Zexion's and his were already fucking terrible.
Scroll up ya dunce.

This is the last quest. Easy as fuck for JP, but unless it gets scaled down for global it's gonna be horrible

The tablet game looks cute. Would you say it's worth it compared to Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and Fire Emblem Heroes (two other mobage for major JRPG franchises).

can anyone give me their mini-review.

>unless it gets scaled down for global
Kek. You know it won't be.

What's in Luxu's box? Is it a corpse?

What are the conditions to get the medal?

I've logged in for 455 straight days and I've hated every single one.

No continues on every stage

Holy heck. What does the werewolf do when its hit counter drops to zero? Just damage? I'd hope just damage with two level 500 para cunts on his side. Looks awful, not stoked for 7 hours from now.
I've got a week on you and I agree entirely. The game is simple enough to be addicting but there's absolutely zero reward and we're still barely into anything concerning real plot.

Werewolf gets a bonus attack after 5 hits, Durundal gets a bonus attack after 4 medals.

Clearly you didn't play χ[chi] if you're this butthurt about m-muh filler!

Back in the first year of the game, story updates weren't even consistent. There were months, sometimes multiple at a time, with no story update at all.
And even when they had begun doing monthly updates consistently, it could be anywhere from two to five months before you got Daybreak Town again.

You know this is a Kingdom Hearts game, right? You know that the majority of a KH game is spent in Disney worlds, right? You know this is an online mobile game, right?
They have to pace the story out to match the game's lifespan. It'd be fucking dead if they just blitzed through the main story all at once.

There's no reason to be upset. This is what you signed up for. Not the game's fault you weren't prepared.

And in general, it didn't have the support frequency (updates, events, etc.) that UX does.

Play the Japanese version instead.

>gamestop have listed a placeholder date of 2019
>eb games nz have changed from tbc 2017 to tbc 2018
even though nomura is saying "normal info" he could be just lowering expectations to trick people. this is one of disneys biggest events so I would say there is at least a 50% chance of getting a release year

>trailer is 3 minutes long
either this is incorrect or the whole leak is fake as nomura said the trailer would be longer than the orchestra trailer which is only around 2:30 so I dont think he meant 30 sec longer

>Nomura
This trailer will be 13 seconds longer and he'll brag about it.

>All the hype ends up being over the obvious Frozen world that's going to be in KH3

Remember, normies and casuals are gonna eat that shit up

New story missions take us into the lighthouse in the park.

This is a new room that wasn't explored in χ[chi].

Mog-kun has asked for you to come help on a mission.
When you catch up with him, he defeats a Chill Ripper on his own and celebrates.
However, a Purple Gummi Hound is lurking right around the corner, which Player helps him defeat.
After the battle, they catch up with the other party members (now confirmed this is Player's in-canon team) on the pier below.

They're waiting for... a boat? To where?

Purple Gummi Hound
G, P Attack+1
+36 HP
35 attack counter
Defeat in one turn

Pretty easy.

I'd rather take that instead of anything Marvel or Star Wars
Better to announce it now instead of later and overshadowing other worlds

The only way I'd stomach Star Wars or Marvel being in KH is if it's relegated to unobtrusive easter eggs. Xemnas' laser blades and the last gummi ship fight already is in spirit for Star Wars during KH2.

I like the thought of Goofy getting a special Captain America shield and Donald a Mjolnir hammer for Marvel reference and just leave it at that.

Who the fuck is Mog-kun?

The one that wears a Moogle hat and says "kupo" a lot.

He's the only one so far referred to with any sort of name, but it's probably a nickname anyway.

Anything new in the update today? Like in the data mine.

Oh the guy that LARPs as a moogle. I hate that guy.

Update - livestream can now be streamed through official D23 channel: youtube.com/user/DisneyD23?&ab_channel=DisneyD23

dcpi.disney.com/d23-expo-level-games-presentation-livestream-details/

thank god