/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 13th of July:
1794 – The Battle of the Vosges is fought between French forces and those of Prussia and Austria.
1854 – In the Battle of Guaymas, Mexico, General José María Yáñez stops the French invasion led by Count Gaston de Raousset-Boulbon.
1878 – Treaty of Berlin: The European powers redraw the map of the Balkans. Serbia, Montenegro and Romania become completely independent of the Ottoman Empire.
1941 – World War II: Montenegro begin a popular uprising against the Axis powers (Trinaestojulski ustanak).

>News
CK2 DD 55 - Nurture vs Nuisance
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-55-nurture-vs-nuisance.1030752/

EU4 DD 20/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-20th-of-june-2017.1031010/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.1
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!vIQnEZJK!5YCtpPMElgZJ3DDaVSaxJqEGym87SKZxfx-uKVwZmqM

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.2 - 02/06/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-57-a-bugs-life.1034755/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't mean change the borders of Mozambique as a whole, I mean change the state borders so the Zambezi is one of them.

Come on, laddo, if you can add Byzantium for your epic redditbros then you can add grossrhodesiums for /gsg/.

i was promised anime

Why did you split Sweden's states so much? I think for wargoal purposes and stuff it's better in vanilla with just one big Götaland region, considering Sweden's low population.

EU4 dev diary since faggot OP didn't update it
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-57-a-bugs-life.1034755/

not anyone reads the OP or cares about EU4 anyway

oops that was CK2 but anyway it isn't updated in the OP

I read OP but I haven't played EU4 in many months. CK2 GoT mod and Vic2 HPM is my jazz.

>hpm chooses r&is thread
what the fuck

hpm confirmed based

HPM, I noticed you added the leaf Canada flag I put up as an alternative in the last version. The issue is you added it for Constitutional Monarchy, and as a result, when Canada comes to be, almost always as a Constitutional Monarchy since Britain herself is one, Canada has the leaf flag instead of the historical one.
I recommend you remove the leaf flag entirely and just leave the player to choose wether or not they want to use that flag. Otherwise you end up with quite an unhistorical Canada flag most, if not all the time.

Baste nugger with a Glumpf hat

Why are you unironically using a duplicate thread?
Based AFPG. Are you back for good, lad? Or is this just Hitlermod.

>allying c*pitalists

No thanks.

r8 my usage of your flags, notice me senpai

>I recommend you remove the leaf flag entirely
top kek this has to be hitlermod

Reminder that HPM is in the other thread

There's no need to use this one, just let it die

>strasserist bro chooses history
based
Don't ally them though, laddo, rek them and make them strasserist pros.

>play Bavaria 769
>Keep marrying my daughters/sons off to random frenchies because I can't take on pagan scum on my own
>~80 years later
>realize i'm the heir to the kingdom of italy
>cool
>~20 years late
>notice that i'm the heir to the entire fucking HRE
>Incapable emperor finally fucking dies
>now own the entire HRE
>mfw its going to crumble as soon as I die because its 877 and HRE is still gavelkind and also everyone fucking hates me

Still in China, but thank God I'm travelling to the West on Sunday. I got another friend to post this for me this time. I'll be back in full swing on the 1st or 2nd of August though.

Have you made French nazbol yet?
Have you fallen out with hitlermodder?

Where do you stand on the OP debate? History, anime, or shitfopic?

I really like when people use my flags, specially ones that are not in the flagpack by default or otherwise. Plus the idea seems interesting, reminds me of some things Hitlermod said he was going to add to his mod.
By the way my friend may not be able to keep posting for me so don't expect more of me for today.

You should make Falangists win in Spain.

AFPG, I keep trying to make flags as well as you but I simply can't do it, how do you find such perfect images to use?
Example, if I try to use a symbol then the antianalising gets fucked up when I resize it.

When will you be back for good?

Never, he's forever trapped in chinawith HPM

>not killing your secondary heirs

HPM is alive, he's just a retarded r&i shitter

What the absolute fuck

Not yet, that's gonna be my next target. Not sure if I should dismantle them as well. On one hand its gonna make a GrossBelgium (though I forced it to be Klein by taking land from it as is) and make them fuck off of my Elsass with their cores, on the other it'll probably give Algeria to the Anglo and the Anglo already rules pretty much all of Africa save for the Congo and Algeria.

Will do.

I've planned on a CWE run as a Nationalist USSR LARPing that the KGB coup against Gorbachev succeeded because the flag you made for that is so fucking based. Only problem is CWE is really, really shit when it comes to wars and overall is extremely peaceful. I get it that EU nations shouldn't declare war on each other but there's constantly wars going on in Africa and South America so really only Europe should be peaceful outside of player interference.

May as well migrate to the duplicate thread, lad. Too many R&I shitters to beat in American hours. Only time you can beat them is when they go to bed.

What's the conflict even about.
Who's R&I.
I feel like I've been gone a decade with all this drama.