/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 12th of July:
1191 – Third Crusade: Saladin's garrison surrenders to Philip Augustus, ending the two-year siege of Acre.
1789 – In response to the dismissal of the French finance minister Jacques Necker, the radical journalist Camille Desmoulins gives a speech which results in the storming of the Bastille two days later.
1943 – German and Soviet forces engage in one of the largest armored engagements of all time.

>News
CK2 DD 55 - Nurture vs Nuisance
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-55-nurture-vs-nuisance.1030752/

EU4 DD 20/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-20th-of-june-2017.1031010/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.1
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!vIQnEZJK!5YCtpPMElgZJ3DDaVSaxJqEGym87SKZxfx-uKVwZmqM

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.2 - 02/06/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

meme penis

Stop making duplicates, R&I.

France > Germany

The ones from vanilla, that are optional in HPM.

HPM chose this thread, therefore it is the proper one.

Based.

Anyway, I finished porting the german namibian event to a decision. Just need to tweak the requirements.

fukken based, historyfags BTFO once and for all

Thanks hpm

This is the first time I hear of this.
Anyway, I downloaded the zombie mod and I'll try running it, we'll see what happens.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO POST IN MY SHITPOSTER THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The description, localization is fucking up with the £ symbol for some reason.

They are in mostlyharmless.txt

Do tell me if it works.

HPM, I noticed you added the leaf Canada flag I put up as an alternative in the last version. The issue is you added it for Constitutional Monarchy, and as a result, when Canada comes to be, almost always as a Constitutional Monarchy since Britain herself is one, Canada has the leaf flag instead of the historical one.
I recommend you remove the leaf flag entirely and just leave the player to choose wether or not they want to use that flag. Otherwise you end up with quite an unhistorical Canada flag most, if not all the time.

kek

That was a mistake, yeah. Thanks, it's fixed.

Wrong

Post in the proper thread

Anyway, the new decision is a bit more open in who can take it. Not only germany but any SP or GP that holds bremen and is german can take it.

He is doing that

Based

How do you know which thread is the right one I'm so confused.
Stop being dicks just make one thread.

>historyfags
what

Fuck off

The historical picture thread it was made before this duplicate just report and ignore it

r8 my Europe

It^s this one lad, look at the older thread

Is that Poland-Lithuania? What happened?

what the fuck
why did you release everyone?

what are your plans for the next version

Shut the fuck up Alex see I'll come to Brazil and fuck you up you twat

Disgusting

There's some weird namefag competition to get the next thread, people object to this OP image for...I dunno, retarded reasons I assume.

It results in a fucky balance of creating the "next thread" before the previous thread is finished, usually at least 2 "new threads", and then accusing the later ones of being duplicates.

Sometimes mods delete early ones for being early, sometimes mods delete less-early ones for being dupes.

/gsg/ is particularly retarded even by Veeky Forums standards, basically.

How did you do that?

It's the alternate history mod.

Pretty good, now balkanize france

Some stuff was fixed, there's some new stuff, too much to mention in a single post. The changelog is a bit big. I won't manage to make the changes to China, unfortunately. This will need to wait for the next version.

Thats a good way of convincing him
I'm sure he will do what you want now

Which one

Post it

post the changelog pls

Oh right, I remember now, the Cthulhu stuff.

>Do tell me if it works.
It doesn't. I tried taking a screenshot (never done it before) and it didn't seem to work because the screenshot folder is empty so I had to write down what I saw.

(Manchuria) get the 'NO_TEXT_FOR_KEY WHICH' event.

Also, when I tried it along with the East India Company mod, EIC-controlled land was a wasteland and every major uncolonised area in the world was apparently under British control (there was a huge sign "British Africa", another saying "British South America" and so on).

This.
Too bad janitors are new and dont know we traditionaly do our threads with the infopic

Can you give Tripoli a kick ass general at start so it's possible to live as Libya?
pls

>Oh right, I remember now, the Cthulhu stuff.
Precisely.

You shouldn't try it with any other minimods.
Anyway, I will probably make it an easter egg, that will ensure it's always compatible. It's a small enough mod to fit.

Jackson Pollock would be proud

This

As I said, too big.

Don't they start with one? I could read on him a bit but I don't mind giving him a bit better stats, AI is doomed anyway.

>Cthulhu stuff.
what

whats that fucking piece of shit

There was no difference when I tried it with just HPM. I tried it twice and both times, the infection started in Finland but no province was actually affected.

I dont care just post it in parts or something

I don't mean change the borders of Mozambique as a whole, I mean change the state borders so the Zambezi is one of them.

Come on, laddo, if you can add Byzantium for your epic redditbros then you can add grossrhodesiums for /gsg/.

Since it adds some modifiers, it's the minimod most prone to breaking. I will see if I can adapt it and integrate it.

What the absolute fuck

Not yet, that's gonna be my next target. Not sure if I should dismantle them as well. On one hand its gonna make a GrossBelgium (though I forced it to be Klein by taking land from it as is) and make them fuck off of my Elsass with their cores, on the other it'll probably give Algeria to the Anglo and the Anglo already rules pretty much all of Africa save for the Congo and Algeria.

Will do.

I've planned on a CWE run as a Nationalist USSR LARPing that the KGB coup against Gorbachev succeeded because the flag you made for that is so fucking based. Only problem is CWE is really, really shit when it comes to wars and overall is extremely peaceful. I get it that EU nations shouldn't declare war on each other but there's constantly wars going on in Africa and South America so really only Europe should be peaceful outside of player interference.