/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW EDITION

Yeow'd: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>tfw no doll gf

Bloodletter best weaponfu

Most Alpha monster coming thru

No one gives a shit what edition the thread is.
No one gives a shit about your no doll gf
No one gives a shit about your weaponfu
Read the thread and see that the blog posts have got to stop.

Still ringing at boss door for Orphan if anyone wants in.

Pass is fishy

It's in Yahar'gul, you know just past the second lamp, where all the women and laser amy is? Stick to the right, there's a hole in the railing near some of the women, jump down that, the key's in there. It's incredibly well hidden.

I'm talking about editing it until it looks nothing like the original sliders. It just makes it easier using a different base than the uggo default one

That was the quickest I've seen BSB die

Whirligig saw best

No one gives a shit about (You).

yeah yer ma

No one gives a shit what is given a shit about.

I just got to the Unseen Village, do you mind showing me to it if you have time? Just gotta finish this Orphan fight first.

yeah,anons here have already done that, but there's still something that reminds me of that sameface stacy,no matter how hard i try to unsee it

Healing Church workshop next? Or do I still need to open the gates?

Isn't the radiant badge in Ludwig's workshop?

Actually, why are the default female faces so fucking hideous?

I've been waiting to get this reply.

I don't think you can co-op for Healing Church Workshop.

No one gives a shit what you've been waiting for.

off to a good start

sssseeeeeegaaaalt
issssssssssssssssssssssss
pppppp

So it's been a while since I finished Bloodborne but today I remembered an unanswered question that I had.

When I went to the Old Workshop, there was another doll there and it was surrounded by shitloads of bloodstains. I have never seen so many bloodstains in one place before. But nothing I did triggered anything.

Why were there so many bloodstains?

Read the description of the tear gem she gives you

It's a meme to suicide in front of the Doll there, like how it is to do the same in the Dream.

Well in that case I'm gonna go through that real quick then get kidnapped by bagmen if you want to do Yaharghul

I finally dodged his lightning wave and then he got me after ;_;

Wanna go through Unseen Village instead and grab the key to the top floor of the Church? I don't have this kind of motivation quite yet.

Fighting Orphan myself with a coop buddy, I'd be glad to show you when we're done

Sure, let me know when you're ringing

Can't co-op Yahar'gul before the bloodmoon, unfortunately. I wish you could.

Sure thing! I'll ring at the second Yaharhar lamp

Sounds good. I'll be at the very first lantern, password is key

there's a beast soul hiding under the skirt

Oh, I see.
"A doll sheds neither blood nor tears and thus its nature remains unknown. Whoever thinks this is precious must be troubled by severe naivete."
So what?

that gate leads to upper cathedral ward, key is in a hidden location in yahargul

penis

Oops, see Change the password to match and I'll try to make it to the 2nd lantern unless you wanna double back?

Wait ya'll the same person? You were just fighting Orphan with Herr Jaegermacht, right?

Meant for

Yeah, that's me. What did I do? ;_;

I like to post cat pictures because im really important to this general so people have to know it's me. It also is better than tripfaggging because I cant be filtered. Isnt that clever of me :^)

Who are you quoting?

What? Ah well. Guess I'll just try and grab the fire gem at the end of the workshop then do Hemwick

Waifufags sepukku in front of her because they're faggots. I wish there was a cooler explaination. I've always thought the tear stone mocks waifufags

are you mad

please no dont start this again

You can always leave you know.

Everyone likes cats, user

STOP THIS NOW

Ah, I got the same impression from the text but didn't think that's the reason people jokingly kill themselves.

How does /bbg/ feel about net neutrality dying in the US

When are those pics coming?

Not like the online works anyway

every website is doing the net neutrality meme and its annoying because im not american'
explain yourself burgers

No one responded seriously you idiot, we're all meming him. Chill

As a Burger, I'm sure it'll come around one day and bite me in the ass. I sometimes feel like a fish in a tank, sitting in a house that's slowly burning down.
Essentially, and as I understand it, cable companies want to start charging fees for what sites can be viewed and when, similar to how they offer certain packages with television deals and "bundles." Essentially, they want the liberty to get paid to screw with people's internet services more than they already do.

Basically under net neutrality all data on the internet must be treated equally. Without it providers can literally start charging you if you want to access certain sites.

I feel the same, let's touch dicks

oh thats pretty dumb aye

No one gives a shit about coop for Orphan
No one gives a shit about a quick BSB death
No one gives a shit about Whirligig saw
No one gives a shit about your spoiler
No one gives a shit wether the start is good or bad
No one gives a shit about Segalt
No one gives a shit about Old Workshop and bloodstains
No one gives a shit about desciptions
No one gives a shit about memes
No one gives a shit about you dying to Paarl
No one gives a shit about females beegin ugly, because almost every headwear coveers your face
No one gives a shit about your coop password
No one gives a shit about penis
No one gives a shit about your cat pictures
No one gives a shit about what we should start and what not. Also the other guy, the 4th poster started it.
No one gives a shit about your advice
No one gives a shit about cats
No one gives a shit about what you want
No one gives a shit about net neutrality in the US
No one gives a shit about online working or not
No one gives a shit about meming
No one gives a shit about your burger opinions
No one gives a shit about equal treatment of internet data

Why is this thread so full of homos

No one gives a shit about you

READY TO KILL BBG FAGGOTS?

Could be worse, I guess.

Because it's /bbg/

are you at least cute
im more into cute boys than manly, but manly can be okay if im subbing i guess but you gotta be a big daddy
im 5'3"

Because Veeky Forums is full of homos

Kill all faggots, please god

Id honestly rather take homos than shitposter-kun who just refuses to drink the bleach.

This thread is nice

Uh ok you can stop there please don't unironically do this shit

Putting this warning for good measure

>adds -kun
Are you that one weeb that literally wont leave the house becasue you're that socially awkward?

>get a you
>it's this gay

This. The homolust posting is actually entertaining

what about waifus :3

>entertaining
Uh, are you gay user?

Allowed only if not vileblood

Its egg, hes a turbo fag that too big of a pussy to kill himself and cleanse the world from his filth.

Thanks, I'm off to go see what this locked door is all about now, thanks for showing me the key!

i was being ironic its okay
not about my height though

No, I'm actually getting paid right now. Unlike yourself who shits up this place for nothing other than wanting to be an obnoxious prick for attention because your life is so empty..

Can someone post the HMPH gondola? That one makes me kek every single time. Here's a three-for-one in exchange

Have fun! Crank the volume up, you're in for a ride.

>didin't even get a single (you) from that post

WELFARE NIGGER SHITTING UP OUR THREAD AGAIN HAHA

Post all the gondolas you have, this thread needs it.

Uh oh...

So is there any special items I should be on the lookout for up here?

I'm really happy for you, user, still being able to discover that place for the first time. Bring your lantern.

So why haven't you killed yourself yet, faggot?

A bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, accepting of all shitposts that are and can be...

Where has Machine been?

There's a weapon badge in a little side corridor, a chunk lizard in another, the best gesture in the game after some big doors, a set of attire whose hat is found in another corridor (this is literally the same area)

Remember to hit the glass after the fight

Thanks, user

Aye, capn. Here's a personal favorite

user-kun I'm scared.