Final Fantasy General DCXLVIII - /ffg/

>General info on Final Fantasy games
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & MONSTER OF THE DEEP: FINAL FANTASY XV for PSVR
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeri
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
July update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52835
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

diffs.exviusdb.com/asset_files/ja/unit_unit4/1/diff.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White magic.

JAKE'D

FFT is a garbage game for garbage people

here's emiria

Sakuya knockoff?
Youmu knockoff when?

Spoiler that ugly, please!

Now that I have Strago, I can begin to destroy the Empire with my mastery of Blue Magic, the best kind of magic there is.

Oh, and Relm is here, I guess.

5 star max.

You don't know with who you are messing with, fucko

SHUT UP REEEEEEEE

knife meido is pretty common.
>tfw no killer twin meido to service your royal penis

In hindsight, Ultros mentions that he likes girls but

>tries to tentacle Terra twice
>only tries to kill Celes
>no interest in Relm at all

Is this good taste?

>still no amelia
damnit

lyle the miner guy

>doesnt throw it cause he still practices good workplace safety
>walks, doesnt run
cute

ozetta
dat windup

hows the new LotR units?

oh nuts.

Lunera's a bard. Anyone without Ramza should desire her. Otherwise, the difference between her and Ramza is so minuscule that nobody should care.
Ruggles has a hammer TMR of niche utility to finish Aileen chains.
Rest are irrelevant.

bran doesnt have chain potential?

The girl with the strange DW has a nice TM to throw on Rikku.

females with blunt weaponry are my jam.

They're called women.

emp shera

I truly love this Spelunker class unit.

This is awesome

I love LBs that freeze the game to 4 FPS

stop fucking trolling that was a thing meant for the fan festa. nier is the firday after this one

might as well keep mining while fighting amirite?

That fucking sparkle aura is cancer

Lid is T H I C C!

Is this the new squatposting?

Don't be a homophobe.

Wait, why are there 2 Amelias?

It's probably suppose to be like all the sparkling gems he mined up

Amelia got her twin sister, Emilia, in the JP version. She is the Knife Nut Meido.

A donut of a donut.

My own original meido that's like Amelia but uses daggers, not unlike other meidos in other media.

I'd jam my blunt weapon into that female if you know what I mean

King shera? More like captain commando

Her hips widened, and her Lids grew. But her stomach is still fit. And Jake is a hobo now. What happened next?

What does that tm do?

>we take the only ship to Thamasa
>Kefka somehow shows up along with three Magitek Knights
>he tells them to shoot us
>the guy takes forever to get into position
>the party just stands there and gets shot
>Kefka suddenly has the ability to turn Espers into magicite
>the Espers just stand there and let it happen three times in a row
>Kefka suddenly has illusion powers
>Kefka kills a fully armored man just by kicking him and then stabbing him
>Kefka solos an entire army of Espers when before he couldn't even handle being hit once by Sabin or Shadow

What the fuck just happened?

so now that i found out how to use this website, i can search for and find ashterose and the other fan-made characters.

5+ def, 5+ spirit, 50% increased LB gage fill rate, +5% mana regen

50% passive LB gain and autorefresh

Lid had to stay the short stack with the large rack, so she could only grow outwards in all the right places.

how the fuck do you get all that from a 57x67 gif?

here's shally

Now imagine the guy that pulls 5 plus a friend

ryunan, the dragoon who looks neat, but is 5* max

is it just me or is this near identical to

Why do they ever even bother animating 5* max LBs.
Who's even going to see them?

it's reversed i think

new players, but you are right anyway

By playing a lot of video games?

Playing XII for the first time really (gave up rather early on as a kid).

Is there anything missable? I noticed there were some places I couldn't go to yet due to high level enemies while I was progressing on the main quest. Can I return to them?

He was already a maniac super soldier who worked on many things behind the emperor's back, long before he got the hypno crown on Terra's head, but after they experimented on him on magic infusion.

so here's the monster hunter collab we probably aren't getting

Picked up the FFXII remaster (didn't play the game on PS2 past the prologue cuz I didn't own a copy), now I'm on the part with the factory that used to extract oil and the sand people jump you, my characters are all between levels 12-15, is it normal that I'm getting my ass ground down from all the fighting and getting so little gil? And the hunts are just impossible (great wyvern, big turtle and cluckatrice). Should I just press L1 and grindan or am I doing something wrong?

The beauty of IZJS is that almost nothing is missable.
You have a surprising amount of freedom to explore the map, too. After the Dawn Shard, you can go basically anywhere you want.
There's like, a single sidequest you can miss that just gives out an easier reward for a pretty good lategame gun, but you can get the bazaar loot elsewhere anyway. And you have a huge gap of time to do it.

The only truly missable thing is something you have to steal (multiple times) from a very familiar friend, but you'll know it when you see it.

>that lvl 3 charge
I love little details like that. Were any of the MH collab units any good on their own or was it more of a novelty thing?

Are you telling me they made people farm a raid during the fan festa?

They TRIED, but the wifi died so nobody got the rewards.

i think rain, sakura and and fina were good.
the rest were meh

Correction on that one, no one could get in so they gave out the rewards for free to everyone.

No, the rewards we got for free were from the quiz (that everybody fucking sucked at).
We were all set to get Artisan Lid if they beat the raid in time, but they decided against it because of the wifi.

How can this even compare to such a popular series like secret of mana? Just look at all the popular games it has like secret of mana, secret of mana, and also secret of mana.

Really? Shit, nevermind then.

hey guys I want to step my game up, please teach me the magic of Finishers

Who is that?

gonna do something else for a bit.
check here if you want the rest
diffs.exviusdb.com/asset_files/ja/unit_unit4/1/diff.html

Monhun Fina is fucking baller. AoE damage mitigation and 80% ST reraise in addtion to being an okay healer (with dodge).
Lasswell also had the best attack armor in the game.

The rest were solid at least. It's a fucking shame if we get nothing to replace H. Fina, she was really good for aigaion.

Make your finisher hit at the end of a chain.

I try but I can' get it work, user told me some threads ago that I could use Jecht Shot as a finisher but no matter how I time it his damage comes after the chain dissapears

Well you finish, do it inside

Uwah! Lid-sama is eating for two!

why
its not fair

What's with retards thinking she looks pregnant? Because they're blind and think her glove is part of her tummy?

T H I C C=/=pregnant

what I need to know for Dark Ifrit and Dark Siren? what are the Do and Don't for that fight?
I want to try it with Wol (Golem), Tidus (Odin), Tilith (Shiva), Rikku (Ramuh) and a friend Tidus for water chaining memes.

I have a second Tidus, Cod, Wilhelm, Minfilia and Cecil fully leveled too if I need to change my team.
thanks in advance!

I'd like to fill her with some of my white magic.

damn sakura
calm down
well my work was cancelled for the day

Sakura is a savage.

>finally went back and finished Gilgamesh's +30% ATK challenge
>Tidus is suddenly whale

So this is spiral power. It's quite something.

>sub 1000 attack
>whale
lol

Being honest, user, you're not whale tier nowadays until you break 1000.
My F2P ass can get Orlandeau up to 960 ATK with only a few meager TMRs.
(I admit, Brave Suit isn't a common one. I got lucky to get Ramza too. Bragpost? Swagpost.)

>sub 1k orlanmeme shitter thinks he's bragposting
no genji glove no deal.
Christ, you don't even have Black Cowl.

Well breaking every hundredth threshold feels like an achievement for me at this point. I'm sure now he'll help me acquire even better gear on the long run. Might even try the Echinda challenge once I regain my NRG.

No, gil is pretty much the upper bound of free ATK boosting stuff forever, unless you're a fist user.
From here on out, you need to TM farm to boost him higher. That's about as good as he'll do without them.

AHAHA WHAT?

It wasn't really a bragpost but could be seen as one, hence the last quip at the end there.
Black Cowl's not a priority. Adding 10 ATK isn't as important as gearing up everyone else on the party, y'know? I recognize leader flair is valuable for e-peen wagging, but it's not a practical asset for my TMR party right now.