youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzNGonyeoUtBqYuqku0QqNwk2mcSlV_n

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AtZ0y_vTlY8
youtube.com/watch?v=N6gFSo_EVoA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's roll with this one

Is that /tekgen/ tourney still going?

yea its still happening

This thread has Kazuya as the OP pic so it's automatically better.

or maybe he just wouldn't be able to throw out a fast, safe, low high crush whenever the fuck he wants pretty much for free

Best girl

-13 is not safe

Does the game require decent upload speed to play online by any chance? Cause I lack that.

Kazuya and Josie (And a few others I think) can actually launch him for it.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>Bob broken in Tekken 6
>Everyone loves him
>Normalized Bob in Tekken 7
>Have seen him once

Really makes you think

worst case scenario he eats a 15 damage ws4 except for a few exceptions like it's char specific

How much are talking about?

No one loved Bob in 6, everyone used him because he was just that ridculously good

>everyone loves him

bob vs bob evo GF almost killed tekken in the west

0.5 mbps

God, I remember that. What a debacle.

Nope, that's absolutely fine, internet in my country has some pretty shit upload and I never had any problems.

Any good Leo players to watch? Trying to branch out from Shaheen and she seems fun.

lowhigh plays her sometimes and I think onlypractice does

imsohot

you can look on youtube for videos of imsohot playing her

Realistically what do you think they will put in the Costume DLC pack? We know it contains Arcade stuff but do you think we're getting stuff from the older games or completely new stuff?

I want to see that shit before I get the season pass, SHOW IT HARADA

Do you all dodge people based on character or ranked? Would you accept a red rank over a character you don't like that's blue ranked?

Story mode costumes+more bikinis+missing legacy stuff

1. Lili
2.Eliza
3.Kazumi

As long as the person isn't laggy, I'll fight any character at any rank.

I would legit last longer against JDCR's Heihachi than against some random 2nd Dan Paul

I don't dodge any character. I do play King though...take what I can get.

Aris just did a whole "how to defend against leo" two hour video that will teach you a lot about how the character's offense works:
youtu.be/AtZ0y_vTlY8

>she

I hate Bob's design. He's such a dumb character and I don't want to play as a fat neck beard. I do like how hammy he is but that isn't enough for me

I'm guessing they're gonna have the costume/bikini dlc, eliza, and tekken bowl all become availible in the same update.

>2.5h hours
no wonder people don't want to learn this game

>she
Leo is a boy, and not just any boy, but the best boy.

I'm sorry your short attention span makes learning things difficult. You can always just go online and mash if that's more fun.

Focus forgot the circle cut outs so i'll have to add them later.

I'll probably end up going with a bat top unless I decide to buy an omni. I want to try out a korean stick at some point but no one in my super tiny local fgc owns one.

75% of this is him reading donations followed by some snarky comment, followed by some forced meme.

There better be bowling league shirts for every character.

Why do people dodge King

I don't understand. He seems honest as fuck

>Meh lows
>low damage
>only like two+ on block moves

Because of chain grabs

>boy
Leo is a girl you faggot

they don't know how to duck or break throws I guess. 3 out of 5 of his chain grabs are a 1 break and you're an idiot if you get grabbed by his jaguar step grab IMO.

I see people complain about ali kicks too. Even though every hit is launch punishable and so is the medium punch ender to them.

>30mm

people are gonna call me a scrub but alley kick is retarded online imo

I'd like to see young Heihachi even though I'd barely use him compared to old Heihachi. It just seems weird that he's not there when he's already in the game.

But young Heihachi is already in the game

>waaah m-muh deer-headed, butterfly-winged, green puke aura'd, pizza-throwing, gimp-suited Claudio!! BAAMCOO

Way to ruin the game you obnoxious faggots

You're retarded if you fall for them, seriously, they're the easiest shit to block, punish OR parry.

Does Chloe really need buffs just because she's the worst character in the game? Can't a character, in any game for that matter, be okay even while being the worst? People bitch all the time she's too weak but i'm 99% sure it's just because the right people are not using her that she's not winning anything yet.

Based on some experimenting I did in quick/player matches, people will dodge red ranks 90% of the time. People don't seem as intimidated if you give yourself a normal green rank.

literally impossible to parry and blocking the low mid mixup is difficult online and by the time you've made sure he stopped it after the second or third kick the window to launch is already gone

I just got demoted

Why are you posting this again?

Keep telling yourself that.

I almost got demoted twice in a row today

So do bears give some kind of Promotion Chance Multiplier every time you fight them?

I win a lot with chloe. I think she may be difficult to play at a top level but I think she's a good character, easier to win with than gigas for sure. She has good mixups, decent space control and insane damage output.

I was fighter rank close to vanguard and I ran into a Kuma and Alisa player back to back and they kept finding me afterwards and I ain't no bitch so I kept accepting them and trying to learn, but I ended up getting demoted all the way back to brawler. The Alisa player also disconnected on me in the last fight when I was finally about to beat them. Learned most of their bullshit at least so I guess that's a win. FUCK KUMA THOUGH!!

>get to Fighter
>take a break and come back today
>lose twice to a Kazuya, the third fight is a demotion match

Shin Alisa.

>literally impossible to parry
You cannot be serious.
Please. take 5 minutes in practice against a King doing all the variations of the move and come back.

WAN TU

TEHE

>King
>low damage

If I post a video of some matches I had do some of you lads do analysis or should I find another site for this sorta thing

People who dodge an opportunity to play with someone operating at a higher level will be scrubs forever

Go find the discord for your character on tekken zaibatsu

Not him but doing it in training mode is different than online out of the blue

he does the same amount as everyone else pretty much unless you don't know how to break out of a chaingrab. or you keep getting counter hit, but that applies to everyone.

I don't get this. They have the opportunity to play a skilled player in a set and won't even take it? WRRRRYYYYY

>Play Xiaoyu
>Get called cancer because hurr durr AOP to stronk 0 hitbox XD
>start using AOP only as a combo extender
>"Xiaoyu carrying your fight imao"

Yeah, ok.
Must I play unga Paul or unga Bryan to not get shit on for playing a unga character?

I will just use her AOP more often again.

All his standard combos are ~60-65 damage unless you do the insane ff1 ones, which nobody does

Tekken Zaibatsu

This is shitposting central

I would say she needs fixes more than buffs, though I suppose they're one in the same. For example, if she does db+3 and it hits, the opponent gets a free generic d+4 making every move out of the stance useless. Her low game is also to weak as there is currently 0 reason to duck this character. She needs something to actually make the opponent want to duck like a sweep.

If you're winning and someone's complaining causes you to change your playstyle you're a biiitch

Still, you get used to the animation and muscle memory starts to kick in when you're punishing during the match.

Alisa and Lars were mistakes

Tekken 6 was a mistake

Jin was an accident.

Will Gigas give me bad habits? Does he have anything abusable?

Am I the only one who feels Gigas is slightly better than Jack?

I actually couldn't parry it even in training

Did everyone go to evo or something? I can't find a single fucking match.

If anyone wants to play east-coast, I have a lobby up called "Practice"

his rage drive

Kazuya giving the dick is to waifu was no accident

If I only win because of a special gimmick the character I play has then I don't want to abuse that.
I want to use it "right" and not be brainless about it just because people for some reason can't deal with it.

Which wasn't the case in that matter from the start.

Do you think Jun makes Kazuya transform into Devil mode before he can get it in?

yes. There is a reason you see so many Jacks in tournaments and no Gigasses besides King Jae trying to be cheeky bruv.

I can have a look. I'm orange rank if you care about that stuff.

Then don't, blocking and punishing is way better.

i want this gamer girl to be my wife

finding lots but I'm in europe

if i were jun i would.

youtube.com/watch?v=N6gFSo_EVoA

What the fuck

I'm exhausted after 1-2

you're just a human

>12h

A win is a win. Let people bitch because at the end of the day people will complain about your character regardless of what you do as them. I swear to god these threads have the biggest case of character whining I have ever seen.

Are you guys having any tourneys this week? Tekken 7's got like 1.4k participants this year, i think it's bringing in a shit ton of online warriors from NA.

>tfw play miguel
>nobody ever complains about miguel
feels good playing an honest character