/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread: Beach Episode Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2017/05/15/sega-wants-to-revitalize-its-dormant-ips-while-focusing-more-on-pc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obligatory Makoto post

Claiming this daring, delightful, delicate, dreamy demoiselle.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Consider this

robot is forever!!

She's mine /pg/

I'll do more than consider them.

Gonna stick Rise in a suit of armor!

I love Ann!

Kawakami a kawacutie

I love Haru!

I want this cat in my house
I want it to tell me it's time to go to bed

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter signing in.

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Berserk has pixies

This is really sad for Taefags.

out of character/10

For who, specifically?

>Taefags
Those still exist?

GO ON
O

O
N

I want to finish atleast one P3 playthrough, before I start Persona 5.
Should I play P3FES or Portable? (If Portable male or female?

fes

I hope so. She really deserves a lot more than what she got so far.

FES

FES if you want the real P3 experience
Portable if you're a dirty casual

Is there a reason for me to hang on to those black robes and black rocks I keep finding? In Okumura''s palace atm.

Do portable so you can just get that garbage out of the way and play P5

You fuse them with personas to make weapons and armor

venturebeat.com/2017/05/15/sega-wants-to-revitalize-its-dormant-ips-while-focusing-more-on-pc/
Gee, I wonder what they're planning...

Depends. If you haven't played SMT or other old annoying RPGs, then do portable (male). Otherwise FES is better.

>May 15th
hmm

TOTAL WAR MEDIEVAL 3
HAPPENING

look at them soles tho

Which of these would be funnest to rape?

Sonic and Tails (and Knuckles) as summonable Personas.

They're needed to make the best armour/items in the game. Along with model guns for weapons, you should be buying and keeping as many as possible if you want some really sick gear. You can beat the game and probably get all trophies and shit without them, but it's really fun to pimp up your team.

>that report

Remember when PSO2 was released in the west?
Remember the last time they even mentioned it?

Neither do I.

Morgana.

It is only justice

Makoto is literally made for rape.

Akechi gets fucked so often, he probably doesn't even react to a cock in his boipussy anymore. Hell, he'd probably be relieved it isn't another old man.

Joker
He's not retarded
Tae wouldn't refer to him as guinea pig to other people

NEET belly

She did spend the whole game up until joining the phantom thieves looking for someone to rape her pussyhole

>Joker
>He's not retarded
He's also not a doctor, and the Sakura's are the closest he has to family since getting shipped to Tokyo. Actual parents do this kind of shit with their infants until they learn better.

>Tae wouldn't refer to him as guinea pig to other people
I'm pretty sure she literally does that in her Confidant. Just rationalize it as her teasing pet name for him.

boobs too big
Not my futaba

Imagine the worst sexual crime you can think of.

It now happens to your waifu. What do?

I can't think of any

If you aren't retarded in the year 2016 you know if it's a cold. He'd ask Sojiro first, who definitely would know better.

Masturbate and cry because she's still not real..

FES is garbage and portable runs like garbage and the VN part sucks.

It's really aces because both are severely flawed.

If you do portable though, FEMC. Literally half the reason to play it in the first place.

Mitsuru executes the man herself. That's the good thing about having a waifu who can take care of herself, you see.

And afterwards too, during her social link she purposefully goes to a terrible part of town and talks to men who she thinks forces young girls into prostitution. Luckily Joker was accompanying her, but you know she would have gone out without him. She tells herself it's to protect a classmate, but deep down she's desperately hoping that someone will make a woman out of her.

I heard you guys were pretty hardcore

Even if she were real she wouldn't look at you twice. I mean come on, when was the last time you had a quality gf?

Put in a dungeon with her sister for ten years, raped and sexually assaulted by multpile middle aged men and then drowned alive in wet concrete and buried? After which the perp escapes his trial like what happened in Belgium irl?
Pretty fucked up I'd say

The projection is strong.

I'm aware she calls him that. I know it's her teasing him, but does she definitely refer to him like that to other people? Especially not in his presence?
Pretty sure the point she calls him that is to tease him, so why would she ever say it to someone else when he isn't there? So they can later say "oh hey she calls you that thing", but I doubt Tae would intend that. She'd keep teasing to a private situation imo

Clearly you're a fool who doesn't know the power of the Japanese cold

I give her love and support and help her when she needs it the most.

>He'd ask Sojiro first, who definitely would know better.

You mean like how he asked Sojiro about Futaba collapsing outside his house, before calling Takemi for a house call?

Even replaying through Persona 4 again I'm impressed with how well done of a character Kanji is.

Kanji best boy!

That's so sexy, the first thing I'd do is last him why I wasn't included.

Are there more of these? Like aside from the Makoto and Haru one posted in the other thread?

Why does every thread have to start with shitpost imagedumps it's annoying.

I want drive-by kamoshida guy and hunger games back, at least those shitposts were entertaining.

After her awakening? When they were trying to hide their identities from him?
Why would they ask what's wrong with her to him when no one would fucking know after being in that bizzaro world

Just this one

> t. post-P5 shitter

how new

Would she tell people she'd been raped or would she keep it a secret?

most people who enjoy persona take the entire waifu thing as a meme and only do it as a light hearted joke to which character they prefer
and then there are them
pretend they dont exist, they'll go eventually

If she felt he was drifting away from her then she'd certainly try to humiliate him and keep him under her control. "Oh, you didn't know? I call him guinea pig because he does ANYTHING I ask him to for the sake of my research."

It's not shitposts, it's ritualposts. Similiar, but not QUITE the same. Most ritualposts are at the start, whereas shitposts can be anywhere, and last for much longer, like discussions about raping Makoto (and for some reason, it's almost always Makoto).

>Complains about imagedumps
>wants a different kind of imagedump

>ywn have a hot doctor gf call you a teasing name around others just to get you flustered and revel in your embarrassment
Just fuck my shit up, fampai-tachi

For some reason I always got the vibe that she got molested by kaneshiro which was why she became so sad after getting rescued by the PT
>people like me must be what they call scum of the earth

It having really happened makes this post be in quite bad taste.

Tae is ugly as fuck. Are you metalhead or crackhead, user?

out of all the girls Makoto would be the funnest to rape desu
We are talking about it happening to my waifu so it isn't bad taste.

Or she's sad because she ended up getting the PT in trouble with her when they were only trying to help. It doesn't have to have anything to do with rape.

has any girl ever been shit on this hard? I don't remember Chie getting it this bad

>they'll go eventually
good one mate

Almost certainly keep it a secret, she feels like she's a huge burden to everyone as it is.

She might try to go into Mementos on her own to force the guy to confess, only to get defeated by his shadow and raped again. Then she might try confronting and blackmailing him in real life, with predictable consequences.

She'd grow increasingly depressed and humiliated as she came up with plan after plan to try and get justice, each time being defeated by him, slowly being turned into his personal toy. Eventually she'd break completely and accept her new life as a whore.

Perfect women aren't born, they're built.

>tae is ugly as fuck.
She's a cutie with kms worth of legs.

You some kind of faggot, user?

That was her intention, though. She only felt bad after she got put in her place and the PT saved her from being molested on the spot.

>Tae is ugly as fuck
Not even a Taefag and I think she's the sexiest character in the game.

look what happened to Fukkafriend

>Started dating Kawakami
>It's friday, went to the art museum together
>Called her the next day and I get the option to invite her to the park
>Restarted the game to my save (which was just before the call) because I'm autistic and couldn't turn down my virtual wife
>Wanted to space the dates out a little bit apart too instead of rushing to them so I hung out with Hifumi instead that evening
>Next Friday comes along
>She comes over to my place and I don't get the option to invite her to the park
Does she never ask again after that? I have a spare save I can load up and redo everything, but can I really not space out dates like that?

I realize I could watch the date on Youtube but I just prefer experiencing shit ingame.

You mean the literal attention whore who pretended to be his own friend just to blog about how "shitty" his situation was and why his parents wanted him to get a job first before going to college?

What's wrong with you? Tae is hot as fuck.

I think you can call her after rank 10 to get all dates or something. I'm not sure because I didn't turn her down in my NG+ and saved after that happened.

I actively avoided the fanbase until P5 came out, because I didn't get into the series until P4, but my understanding is that during the P4 times, most people shat on everyone's waifu, whereas now it's almost targeted specifically at Makoto, almost more than every other girl combined.

Unless you get a room decoration then dates aren't saved or anything, they just happen. You saw the event, if you want to watch it again go to YT, otherwise just play the game. It literally doesn't matter at all.