>Flight path calculator
planepath.net/

>Resources for statpadders
pubg.me/

>Empty wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Month 3 update patch notes
steamcommunity.com/games/578080#announcements/detail/2533687504393796928

If you have any decent resources for this game feel free to suggest and add them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCxw25y-HqQ
pubgmap.io/
google.com.au/maps/place/Bangaroo St, North Balgowlah NSW 2093/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x6b12abc603b5ae57:0x67de4805417f30a4?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjGiMajiIXVAhUMvLwKHch1B_0Q8gEIJzAA
google.com.au/maps/place/Barangaroo St, Chisholm ACT 2905/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x6b16355ee1f2d5fd:0xb9a9f57b3e94a08?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjR5Zq7loXVAhVHT7wKHbolDr0Q8gEIJzAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is Vector such a shit weapon?

>Rare
>13 (!) ammo without extended mag
>5 attachment slots, need to fill 3+ if you want a decent weapon
>For 2 of the slots, there is only a single attachment that can be used

I really want to like it, but this game is making it pretty hard. Unless I have a complete set of attachments, I almost always prefer the UMP

vector is okay weapon and you find smg attachment quite commonly
but I agree, it should be more common weapon

The extended mag really needs to be default, 25 rounds is the normal in real life.

I'm a bit ashamed how long it took for me to notice this guy. Luckily he was off getting the newspaper.

is it worth changing from white guy to black woman in terms of camo

>almost always finding lots of SR mods and no SR, or the other way around
>when I do find an SR ànd some mods, I usually die without getting even a single shot off
Today I decided to loot all SR mods I encountered. Pic related is what I ended up with. Got down to 30 something players with this loadout, managed to kill 4 people with my squadmate, and none of them had a sniper rifle either.

It truly got nerfed too hard. the UMP is just plain better.
Give it a faster reload to make up for the small mag, give it some of the range it used to have, lower the horizontal recoil just a bit, and it would be good. I want it to be a glass cannon very good if you are skilled but could leave you in a bad spot if you are wasteful.
The micro fills the close range DPS roll, the UMP is jack of all trades, the Vector would be longer harder hitting but require you to be more accurate.

It's fucking amazing when fully kitted in CQB though. Very good complement to an AR with a scope.

Decked out ump is so sexy too.

Posting this again.

Looking for feedback on my video.

Pls respond

youtube.com/watch?v=XCxw25y-HqQ

but nothing beats the shotgun

It's okay fine
Song is a little overused

I enjoyed it. Had a few chuckles.

Well, I was wondering between this and just a generic wub wub.

Found queen would be more nostalgic and it's a favorite to almost everyone.

Thanks!

Some people are just amazing with the SKS and honestly props to those who are, but i can never seem to get the drop/recoil just right.
M16 is great at range and you don't need any parts to get it there, throw a 8x on it and you can pin people all day.

It's fine like that
Maybe could have saved up all the chickens for a finale extravaganza

It's too cool to be good.

I wanted to end on something dumb, that's why I put the chicken right before the end.

The clip where the granade fell right next to me and I looked at it before exploding actually has me saying "oh fuck", but since my headset was a bit far from me, you could hear it very faintly even when music wasn't playing.

I'll be saving up clips for another compilation, but it'll probably take a while as I don't play too much because of work. Also forget to save the clips sometimes. Whoops.

What is the proper jiggle technique? Should I sway from side to side, go in circles?

The more I play, the less I like the AKM, dunno why.
Anyone else feel this way?

I feel you bro.

I absolutely despise using the AK, and would take anything but the 5-round pump shotgun over it.

I still like it. I'm staying away from most 5.56 guns lately, if I have the luxury of choice.

who here /sucks at the game but still plays because it's fun/

Why the actual motherfuck can you not uncrouch while holding a grenade?

It feels loud as fuck and the sight is complete ass.

That was my experience until I kinda started liking it again. It does good damage but the bullet velocity and recoil is terrible.

Me, trying to get better though.

i find this game very frustrating, armour seems to do nothing and bullet movement makes no sense

and getting sniped from miles away every single game just isnt fun

>you find smg attachment quite commonly
This is what I found looting the tunnels and the crater completely

Getting a full set for the vector happens once every 13 years when the stars align

whatever feels comfy? I do side to side but I would believe inconsistant moving is all that matters.
This is likely preference as well. Im garbage with the M-16 and love the SKS. If you have an SKS and vector/shotgun top 5 should be a cakewalk

>armor seems to do nothing
It's almost as if actual armor doesn't completely stop bullets completely after the first couple of shots

When i used vector in my games, i had it fully upgraded 2 out of 5 times i had it
Besides, you dont need extended mag for it, even tho its nice to have and compensator, rest is optional really

>It's almost as if actual armor doesn't completely stop bullets completely after the first couple of shots

oh so a kevlar vest loses its integrity when shot a few times? good to know

except that doesn't happen whatsoever in any way

>Find UMP + supressor + SKS + supressor on radio station hill
>Die from falling down

just got first chicken dinner 10 hours in. pretty hyped. solo a best

Isn't that still gonna take out your ribs and stuff?

>armour seems to do nothing
Armor pretty much adds another bullet or two to the number needed to kill you, depending on the weapon.
You're actually pretty tough in a lv3 vest. Tough enough to get overconfident in your abilities and headshotted while looting someone you killed.

Most soft armors don't stop rifle rounds at all, which is the vast majority of combat in this game.

Soft armors (like level 1 and 2 vests in this game) get absolutely shredded by the volume and caliber of bullets players often take in this game.

You now realize there is a dot to aim for your punches

Doubtful. They are trying to be realistic.

>sold 5 million copies in a month
>these threads never reach bump limit
>the Veeky Forums general is dead too

Is really odd.

Gameplay only, so not much to talk about
Other games have mods and waifus and tournaments and whatnot that keep the threads alive

massive fucking gear queer here
IRL:
armor rating and multishot capability are two different things

theres a few soft armor materials and a few rifle plate materials. soft armor (kevlar, dynemma) can depending on thickness can stop up to .44 mag, 12 gauge slugs, most of these slow moving (under 1400 fps) projectiles. they usually have better coverage than rifle plates and lighter than rifle plates due to their materials. they dont do much for impact shock, so if you get hit with a .44 mag point blank, broken ribs for sure

rifle plates (ceramic, steel, titanium, umhwpee) can stop rifle threats current standard is lvl iv nij (1 shot of 30-06 ap 100% of the time, 2 shots 60% of the time) only ceramics meet level iv. the other materials are usually lvl iii or iii+ and stop non ap rifle rounds. the coverage is small, weight is usually alot, thicker and more rigid than kevlar. it stops the inpact trauma better, so less chance off brusing or broke ribs

in pubg this doesnt work because videogame armor reduces damage not stop it

oh

Is the SKS a meme?
Compared to the AK it's only marginally better in terms of range and damage, with the trade off being higher recoil and lower mag size.

The bullet speed/drop is about the same too from what I warrant.

Kind of
It takes SR attachments though

It isn't.
This is why i'm completely against discord if any discussion was to be had i bet you 20 dabloon its being done in there rather than here.

an sks with cheek rest and comp/suppressor is like an ak with high damage, and the sks definitely has more damage and less bullet drog at long ranges.

it is a toss up though, I would probably stick with an ak for most situations. unless I had all the attachments for an sks and a good cqc weapon already.

>The bullet speed/drop is about the same too from what I warrant.
The bullet speed is WAY faster. Don't know about the drop but leading targets is easier with the SKS.
Also it has doubled body hit impact power, which I guess is how much people flinch from getting shot. It's useful when playing squad because you can pick up the sniper attachments and don't have to fight for the AR attachments instead. The lower mag size is terrible though, but with an extended mag it works surprisingly well in CQB because of how fast you can spam it.

so you are saying this is a super duper normie game? because any kind of forum with avatars/names/voice chat is super normie to me, they might all aswell snapchat or whatever the kids use these days

It's certainly extremely popular

First of all the person shilling that discord is from reddit so theres that.
Second of all this game is pretty normie yea.

Best ways to play this as a friendless micless player?
Solo got pretty boring after a couple chicken dinners. Much prefer the tactics in squad matches but teams differ from coordinated to teamkilling premades to absolutely braindead RU.

Not knowing if a squad is going blast me for the luls is frustrating. I always try and offer them a silencer or weapon to remove any thoughts of murder but some do it on first sight.

Where do yo play? EU? US? I've never witnessed random team killing but I almost only play with friends.

there's a rain map?

There are a few different weathers for the same map: the standard one, clear sky, rain and sunset.
More maps are coming though.

this game is the definition of twitch bait

EU.
It's about 1/4 games you get a group of 3 teens which will kill you just to get a rise out of you.

I doubt it'd happen in any other situation but it sucks because you are absolutely defenseless against it.

I've always thought running around with the reticle down under the horizon line in FPS is bad practice but a lot of the videos I see here do it, and the players seem to perform well enough.
In theory holding the reticle on the horizon line would line up to heads faster when compared to the time it takes to raise it manually from below the horizon line, but I suppose range would alter that.

One of the earlier shotgun battles in seems to show a perfectly lined up headshot despite this below horizon line thing.

Am I being autistic?
Thoughts?

Do you mean looking more to the ground when walking around? If so, doing that elevates your camera so you can see more of what's in front of you.

>land
>circle spawns on other side of map
>no vehicles
>constantly on the back foot
>die in firefight at first house i get to inside the circle due to lack of weaponry

Check pubgmap.io/ for possible vehicle spawns, or check for vehicles already while in the air and land where one is

>Land on dacia
>Drive across fields to town
>Hop out to loot building
>Some fucker steals it while I'm looting, Tries to run someone else over with it while I'm shooting him
>End up just shooting the guy he was trying to run down
I should've driven further.

>pick up game from recommendation of friend
>run on low settings on mid range laptop
>runs like shit
>sensitivity sliders all kinds of fucked

>if the frame rates dont kill you the fucked aim sensitivity will

>refund

Lame game

>Complain
>Run on laptop

Good laugh.

>Laptop

So each player has 20hp and the number you see at the end is the total dmg you did? So if you hit 1 guy and you see a 10 then you did 50% of his hp?

mostly russians

i play on laptop. bounce between 20-50 frames. its playable, but if i had 60 fps id obviously do significantly better

have a rare pepe folks it's fresh

as far as I know, yeah.

kill cam please

Needs an angry/crying wojack with a 8x scoped kar98

finally actually won a game by being good rather than leeching off the team lads

They can't even get the spectator camera to work properly so I doubt kill cams will be here anytime soon.

>finally actually won a game by feeding off random players rather than leeching off the team lads

>land in a populated area right off the bat
>grab a shotgun and load it
>dude with nothing but a SCAR L enters my room
>hide until his back is showing
>unload into his back at point blank range, survives somehow
>start looping around the place
>he lags into a corner
>shoot corner
>lag warps the bullets elsewhere
>die
100 PEOPLE CONNECTED TO EACH OTHER AND
POP POP BLOW
MY SHIT UP
JUST FUCKING LAG MY SHIT UP
NO ARMOR JUST SKIN
1 HP CLUTCH LMAO SHOTGUNS

I'm mad online.

>8 left
>hills west of military base
>rocking suppressed uzi and 4x SKS
>hear combat ahead
>uzi vs. M16
>stalk the winner and mow him down with an uzi
>hear fighting behind me
>another guy with uzi takes down someone from behind
>can't see him
>think he's run off
>he's hiding in the other body and sprays me down with the uzi

Top 10 outside of military base and it seems like everyone's decided to go with the uzi

I love it

>Barangaroo
If that's not a street in Australia I'll eat my didgeridoo

Need some help. My microphone has stopped working in game. Outside it works fine, but in game it doesn't matter what I do, it won't broadcast my voice. I tried toggling voice chat and everything. Does anyone know what to do?.

What's wrong with the spectator camera

Just cracked 1500 rating

Ohhhh babby

google.com.au/maps/place/Bangaroo St, North Balgowlah NSW 2093/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x6b12abc603b5ae57:0x67de4805417f30a4?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjGiMajiIXVAhUMvLwKHch1B_0Q8gEIJzAA

>Bangaroo
>Barangaroo
Try again.

>So each player has 20hp and the number you see at the end is the total dmg you did? So if you hit 1 guy and you see a 10 then you did 50% of his hp?

A more accurate way to describe it is that each player has 100hp. But you only earn 1 "hit point xp" at the end of the round for each 5hp dmg that you do to the player.

So if you do 50 dmg to the player, you get 10 points that you can spend on loot crates. As it stands though, it's a decent way to see how much damage you did to players who kill you at the beginning.

Late game though, it's harder to tell.

You can say that when you win solo

>3 kills
How is that not leeching off the team?

The camera will get all fuckey for me when the person I'm spectating aims down sight. Idk if that's what the guy you're replying to is talking about but I know that happens to me.

They'll ADS and look like they're aiming way to high or low and then down/kill someone and it makes no sense.

do you guys ADS by right clicking once, or right clicking twice and holding?

Ctrl + T

>tfw you reach 1900 duos and 2100 squads by fucking around and slowly getting better gamesense and aim

pure kino

google.com.au/maps/place/Barangaroo St, Chisholm ACT 2905/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x6b16355ee1f2d5fd:0xb9a9f57b3e94a08?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjR5Zq7loXVAhVHT7wKHbolDr0Q8gEIJzAA

>don't play for a few months
>network lag detected
>network lag detected
What the fuck is this? I haven't been able to finish a single game. I timeout every time 10 min into a match

Who else plays with useless squads?>drop in top of map city zarki?
>Only our squad
>Squad looting
>Zone spawns at the military base
>We should find a car guys!
>im Ignored fuck em I won't look for a car then
>Blue zone closes
>RETARD 1 GUYS THE BLUE ZONE Is HERE WTF WHYS IT So FAST WE NEED A CAR
>NO CAR
and we die to the blue felt good literally every game would end like that if I didn't always go and find a car
I can not understand how they can't even open the map to look and plan

thats why i dont play squads seriously. much easier to talk one guy out of a stupid plan than 3 guys

>see shed with door open
>do the third-person view to check that he isn't prone by the wall
>clear
>go in
>he pops out from behind the fucking door

God damn it

Every time I try to rando squads they always suggest going into shit stain places like right ontop of the school and stuff.
If we all somehow survive, later we get into a 4v4 fire fight where, oops, it's actually 3v4 because one of our teammates decided to go a random fucking house 200 meters away while we're in the middle of a fight.

Hate the UZI so much. Iron sights make me wanna puke.

>rando squads
>not having any friends
looooooool