Sleeper thread

Is there anything better than watching some obnoxious looking modified car or expensive sports car get blown the fuck out by what looks like a regular slow car?

youtube.com/watch?v=-j12CZQ3j_U

youtube.com/watch?v=YCehrPXwFyA

Post sleepers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vrDv1p-bts
youtube.com/watch?v=pEpdZsMv4ks
youtube.com/watch?v=Zj1FouIsJ6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not remotely a sleeper

>700hp AWD E30 that's faster than motorcycles but looks like any old E30 with aftermarket wheels
>not a sleeper
It's possible that you're actually clinically retarded

a sleeper surprises non-car people on how fast it is. I dont think non-car people would be surprised that a bmw is fast

You have a very odd definition of a sleeper. I thought a sleeper was a car that is unassuming to car enthusiasts and negligible to the average person.
700hp in that thing is a sleeper regardless of the definition.

>average people expect a bmw to be faster than a motorcycle
So you are retarded.

Your sleeper might beat a lambo but guess which way that pussy is going

some people can differentiate between scooters and liter bikes. And no, that BMW is not faster than a liter bike, maybe in first 50 meters...

Who cares about pussy lmao its no big deal to get it if u want fag

>And no, that BMW is not faster than a liter bike, maybe in first 50 meters...
youtube.com/watch?v=9vrDv1p-bts

>he needs flashy car to get pussy
b e t a

The E30 to someone who doesn't know shit about cars kinda looks like a mustang or dodge challenger with that squared monolithic front

Normies think all old non-supercars are slow.

Meanwhile pic related has 800hp and looks like a 20+ year old shitbox wagon.

Maybe euro fags with the BMW and Audi shit. Around here the only time I see an e30 is when it's been ls swapped or super boosted.

I consider a sleeper an unconventional car that's fast. E30s and the like are good base build platforms.

A 1990 for festiva with a k20 swap would be a good sleeper, or something along those lines.

What the hell are you talking about? Non car people see an old bmw, car people see an E30 and know E30s are slow unless heavily modified and this doesn't look heavily modified. It does not look in any way like a car that pulls on Porsches and shit, nobody would expect that.

On what planet is a 325i a sleeper? Dumbass

Most people are blown away when my DeVille makes their BMW or Mercedes eat dust

BMWs are pointless and are not aesthetically superior amongst competitors. When a rich man chooses his car to arrive in at the club, is it a BMW? No. Why not buy a better Mercedes or Audi? Maybe even a Cadillac? At least they look like what they cost and have lower maintenance costs

This or the Thunderbird Turbo Coupe

It's a poverty spec car....converted to 4wd with an M50...
How is it NOT a sleeper you autist?

A sleeper is a car that would catch people by surprise over how fast it is

Literally no one would get caught off guard by this car you bmw shill

>he thinks a 325i is fast
Protip; it's slow. Slow as shit. If you make it fast and it looks slow that is a sleeper. That is the definition.

Only a mouthbreathing retard would expect a 30 year old car to be faster than a bike just because the badge says bmw

Yeah like I've had multiple non-car friends and family call old sports cars pieces of shit. Just because it's a euro car doesn't mean it's seen as a god machine by casuals.

I bet you drive a sharknose and are sad to hear that your car is for poor people.

Obviously a bike is going to be faster you fucking moron. You got anymore dumbass examples to try to look like you're not in high school?

Did you watch the videos dummy? That car pulled on a bike, and not your slow ninja 250 shit either.

Reading comprehension: non-existent

Way to back up his own point you retard. He was saying the 325i is a sleeper because no one expects it to beat a bike.

"Hurrr retard of course a bike would win!"

>youtube.com/watch?v=9vrDv1p-bts

Oh look, it beat a liter bike.
Guess it is a sleeper.

Nigger, come back when

A) You graduate high school

B) You understand what the fuck a sleeper means

You're a fucking moron. Sleeper is a car that looks slow but is fast. An E30 looks like an old slow car, this one is faster than anything you've ever touched. Sleeper.

Let's just make this simple then. What IS a sleeper to you?

A Camry? A shitty Mazda sedan?
A 240? People LS swap 240s a lot now, is that too mainstream to be a sleeper?

Oh shit
Volvo is European
Too fast for casuals because muh euro
Not a sleeper anymore

Post cool sleepers ITT
91 Corolla with 4AGE and 5 speed swap

This is more like it.

The E30 is boarder line. It's an enthusiast car so it would be more suspect.

Factory sleepers

Big, ugly, can high 11s in the 1/4mi from the factory. Take the badges off and nobody would know it from mom's Jeep. Probably the best factory sleeper of this decade. Nothing looks slower and goes this fast.

Big diesel trucks can get pretty damn quick. Even stock they do 0-60 in 6. 2000 ft.lbs really gets things going.

youtube.com/watch?v=pEpdZsMv4ks

youtube.com/watch?v=Zj1FouIsJ6w