costco

Shell

speedway

cenex

Kwik Trip.

I get 89 from Arco

Got BP, Shell, and Exxon about a half mile away crammed next to each other
Which one I go to depends on whether I'm hungry or not

I don't know jack shit about gas, does it make a difference if I buy gas from Chevron or should I just be spending as little as I can?

caltex

i've been using drivvo at every fill up. as you can see, it just depends on how you drive really.

shell

premium vs regular

No, it doesn't really matter where you buy gas from because most gas stations are independently owned (franchised) and buy their gas from a variety of oil companies, not just the one whose name they licensed for use.

That said, I usually fill up at Sam's Club because their gas is like $0.06-0.10 cheaper than other gas stations nearby. However, some gas stations offer special blends of fuel that others don't, so keep that in mind.

Also, if you can, pay at the register. Card swipers are getting better and harder to detect, and the last thing you want is your credit/debit card account stolen and the nightmare that comes with sorting that mess out.

frys

My local Raceway and Mapco are getting into a bidding war over who has the cheapest gas.

I have a mapco card.
They tend to be about 3 to 4 cents cheaper, and so I usually wind up there.

Kroger also has them beat sometimes though.

bp hidden down a sidestreet that i never see anyone go to
main road servos always have high prices but this one bp keeps that shit low

Shell for DAT V-POWAH

Petron masterrace

Shell,chevron,or 76. Nothing else

Is top tier gas a meme?

E-Z Gas. Consistently 30-50 cents cheaper than other stations for some reason.

at one of these bad boys
they sell bitcoin too

ARCO, only station near me with an e85 pump

If your car doesn't shake itself to death, run on and generally try to end its life on anything less than Vpower, you're not an enthusiast.

esso because of initial d

does that say hip hop? is that dindu central?

Caltex or costco

As someone who works in a petrol station I can tell you that that there is no difference between cheap supermarket petrol and actual petrol stations.

They all get their stuff from the same supplier.

it does indeed say that
still boggles my mind why they would name it after a dindu music genre in 95% white country
probably cause it was made in the early 2000s when nigger culture was supposed to be "cool"

>not using shell rewards
>not getting 5 cents off every time

Same, but only because it's the closest one.
I used to go to Agip because their 100 RON used to be better than Petrol's but they closed down and Mol came instead of them.

>Agip
i feel nostalgic now

Shell.

And here's the story, dont ban me for /pol/ plz, it's all about fuel.

>be in Ukraine
>2014 - Crimea crisis, East ukrainian crisis, fuck hued inflation occures
>convert my shitbox to LPG
>everything is going really better than expected in terms of driving and mechanical issues
>seems like every single gas station sells LPG from a Belarus (nothern borderline country)
>LPG filters are dead after 3k kms, instead of 10k
>something wrong here
>find out 99% of gas stations here belong to local millionaires no matter what brand is on it
>find out Shell belongs to some kind of offshore company
>Shell has LPG form Russian Federation
>LPG filters last 11k on this fuel E A S Y
>proceed to buy from Shell
>mfw i consciously buy Russian LPG in Ukraine in 2017

Faggots

Thanks, I'll try to do that from now on. I always jostle the card reader to see if it's rigged, but I've heard of new ones that actually fit inside the slot.

>LPG

There's a reason why there are so many vids of them exploding.

Eni petrol

Whatever is fucking closer/cheaper. Do you really have a favorite gas station?

Petro Canada

Gotta support my oil sands.

Some use ethanol and some don't where I live.

I try not to put ethanol in my motorcycle, in my car it doesn't matter.

if you’re not putting detergent gasoline top tier gas in your car you are damaging the intake valves

Sure. But i personally thing it's all depends on where and who did nstall it.
I bet not a single factory-installed and well-maintained system ever exploded on theese vid.

You'll be amazed how many systems are:
a) installed by half-drunk self-taught people in private garages
b) altered by user to have some laughable advantage e.g. slightly faster refuelling or a bit more capacity by removing the restricting valve.

Usually at the local Gulf on the way home from work. They're usually the cheapest in the area and they don't have 98 RON so I think that means their petrol can't have ethanol in it. I'll ask them next time I'm there. Or I'll go the the local Tesco because they have pay-at-pump. Filling up at 2am and not seeing a single person is lovely.

BASED
A
S
E
D

True patrician taste

Chevron.

>no one posted Sunoco
i-it's good, r-right Veeky Forums?

>lukoil
more like succoil from other nearby inferior countries
still good tho

It's just the cheapest where I live

georgia caucasus here.
their 98+ is godly

I've been shifting from Costco back to Kroger for mkst of my shopping needs, and the fuel points are quite nice for fill ups that require higher octane fuel. I can easily take off 20+ cents per gallon a month depending on what my family and I need. Also, the lines are nowhere near as terrible as what you get at Costco, and the other customers aren't always retarde (the shit I've seen at those Costco stations is mind blowing).

The best part is offering people my rewards card to scan if they forgot theirs.
>why yes, feel free to use my card for your $200 party prep grocery run
>no, no, ma'am, it was nothing

I was in the US recently and Sunoco gave me the best mileage. I got 650km on 1 tank, Shell and Mobil got me barely past 500km. All freeway driving in virtually the same conditions.
Petro fucking sucks, I get 400km out of 80 litres

>tfw no more Hess

at least they still make the hess truck...

Speedway. Then get a massive slurpee there with points.

Esso or Canadian tire, both get fuel from Imperial oil and no ethanol in 91 octane. Canadian tire i get 5c a litre crappy tire money too

i worked as a tech for Petro Canada when they repaired cars still under Certigard, Suncor is a fucking cheap company

Sunoco

It's a bit of a drive from my house but i save about 50 cents per gallon compared to the closest stations. And the attendants are nice :~)

Circle K, aka the old Statoil

Got a decent discount there, its the closest to my usual route, has the most pumps and the pumps are the quickest

Chevron typically because it's the only gas station in my little shithole.

Firezone, they are pretty much the cheapest in the Netherlands, being around 1.65 euro per liter vs 1.72 for Shell. Where I live that is. They also sell RON 102, which is ethanol free. Even Shell's 98 has ethanol in it where I live

Copec

>$903/us$1.4 a liter
2012 was a dark time

Teboil(aka Comrade Petrol(part of Lukoil)). Not exclusively, but often, as my Metalworkers Union-card gives me cheaper fuel there.

Sunoco or Shell are the only places that will reliably have 93+ octane which I am tuned for

My cousin only drops money on Shell and he needs premium which is usually the most expensive in the area, he thinks everything else is shit quality. I just get the cheapest or most convenient. I know jack shit about gas, but I have a feeling he just getting jew'd hard, or is there actual merit to getting "good" gas.

Shit tier gas
Stopped fueling there and my car performs better

Aral.

Somehow my car likes it's super 95 best

Which ever one I can find that isn't staffed by Indians/Muslims

Who here /true pennsylvanian/

Im from NJ. Dollar for dollar, you can't beat 7-11 where I was at.

pic

Fatass

Aral

SE TX

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

If a station is branded w/ a certain product (Mobil, Exxon, Sunoco, Shell, etc.) then the ONLY product that they sell is that product.

If a station is not branded (i.e., Global [although Global gas is a product that exists, not all Globals sell exclusively Global product], BJs, Costco, Stop & Shop, etc., then they have a whole variety of different shit in the tank, depending on what is cheap that day. So, when you fill up @ Costco, you're getting a little bit of Global product, Truman Arnold, DK Burke, Shell, etc.

If you fill up at a Shell, you are only getting Shell. That said, I buy Shell, Sunoco, or Mobil product. Everything else is substandard.

Source: am a gas dispatcher.

Shell in the next town over because I live in a college town. Can also BS with the Camaro guy that works there.

Fuck me if I wasn't amazed at the sheer size of those places when I was driving around Texas

Wawa is every where here in Florida.

>ctrl f sheetz
>no results
I am not surprised, just lonely

>the ONLY product that they sell is that product.
That's not true. For most franchise stations, their contracts only require every fourth gallon to be from the branded refiner.

Fucking this. Any MD fags here? I'd rather push my mf car back home than stop in PG county for gas. It's like being back in Raqqa, fuck

>Holiday

Where my MN niggas at?

SHEEEEEITZ

Costco master race.

That or ARCO, stop falling for the "premium" gas Jew, top tier is top tier

Sheetz attracts a weird mix of good ole boiz and niggers all at once

all other gas stations are dying because of how good this place is.

Shell and Sonoco

>Not posting God Tier Petrol

Local place that I'm not gonna give away. 2.42 when everyone else is charging 2.53+

Co-op for that worthless membership money

Forgot to mention it's also full service so I don't have to worry about card skimmers. God tier.

Where ever I hit first that isn't costco or similar chain station.