/felmg/ - Felmyst General

Tiny Isle Edition

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out soon. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>What time is it going to come out???
July 21st

>I'm sick of leveling!
TBC leveling is easier than vanilla, more exp for quests and less exp required to hit 60.

>Vote for Horde Guild name
strawpoll.me/13419725

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3jjN1etmYE5drZnoNbms-1oYIpnRAvc-suf_34xFDVK8lDg/viewform?usp=sf_link
discord.gg/PkPkZPr
youtube.com/watch?v=yRaDcvvTkHM
streamable.com/mquub
streamable.com/ybhrl
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/6mxguq/average_streamer_skill_level/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay here's a the deal with /wpsg/ vs nu/vg/

>/wpsg/ is basically oldfags who have played in private servers for years, from 1x vanilla to instant cap mop servers and even cusom content servers. Basically people who love the game and always have. Of course there is cancer and autism there too, it's Veeky Forums but nothing anywhere near current levels.
>/nu/vg is basically all the people who heard about nostalrius on /v/, reddit, imgur, etc and flooded Veeky Forums with their cancer. They think playing vanilla wow makes them special, kind of how girls act nerdy and geeky to get attention. This is why there are so many attention whores in /elyg/
>eventually went from /nosg/ to /krog/ to /elyg/ and here we are today.

That's why so many people from nu/vg/ virtue signal
>muh 1x
>muh journey
>muh community
Even though they never played retail vanilla, pretty strange behavior.

So remember, when someone is talking down to old Veeky Forums and /wpsg/ stop and think. Was this post made by a redditer?

>The Redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a shitposter, newfag, cancer, meme-loving fuck, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Redditor and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Enhance Shaman PVP for fun

Yay or nay?

triggered edition

reminder to sign up for the /wpsg/ guild

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3jjN1etmYE5drZnoNbms-1oYIpnRAvc-suf_34xFDVK8lDg/viewform?usp=sf_link

also reminder than any public poll about about the guild name is a false flag

What a sperg

pretty fun in bgs and 1v1s if you are skilled, not amazing in arena.

>le shilling only the tranny guild in OP and not including the ally one meme

fresh and juicy meme indeed

You'll never know how many slows exist in the game until you play Enhance Shaman.

my interface is ready

Just a reminder that Blood Elves are the best race and that Paladins are the best class.

what the fuck is wtrong with you people? unlike you fucking manchild virgins who never had a blowjob in their lifes im actually trying to make some money and got a decent job.
what do you do?

streaming in a bit, see you there you stalker fucks

Can you please include the Alliance guild in the next OP? Thanks.

discord.gg/PkPkZPr

t. tranny

explain yourself:

Terrible UI

Reminder not to play with anyone in the cancer discord.

21/40/0 or 18/43/0 ?

A S P E C T R A T I O

Here are some quick facts about the server.
>there will be a huge horde skew leading to a faction queue
>rogue, druid, warrior, warlock will be top 4 most played classes

You're welcome.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting user

Is it possible to hybrid arms and a bit of prot to tank in dungeons? I don't want to have to reset my talents all the time when i switch from pvp to pve.

someone redpill me on discord. whats wrong with it?

anti-social spergs don't like it

It went to shit when asscobra was overthrown. The catakids are cancer.

In the long answer yes but in short no.

what level of dungeons are you talking about
because you can roll whatever the fuck in leveling dungeons

What does /felmg/ think about the Project Ascension server?

Just Pre 70

I'm rolling there instead. Fuck bc for the millionth time

OK don't hate me, I literally have stayed up 3 days straight before pvping on WoW when I was young, so I probably played more than you did.

I think now at 21 years of age that vanilla WoW is better than TBC. I hate the social element draenei and belves and paladins/shamans on each faction added. I think silvermoon is shit, and I don't give a fuck or know anything about the draenei areas. I feel like Corpsegrinder - if you've ever seen the video of him talking about WoW. Vanilla was where it was at.. Nost was perfect, though I never made it past like level 36 before rerolling. That's how WoW was at it's prime - much like Mike Tyson - compare his prime to Vanilla if you will. Private servers (good ones) only last a year or two it seems. I've only played pservers throughout my entire WoW career (minus free trials, etc early on) and I started in 2008 I believe.. till Cata. I've seen them come and go.

>i'm 21 years of age and have pvp'd for 3 days straight
>i know what i'm talking about

Do I not? Explain how. I spent what feels like most of my life on a 2.4.3 then eventually 3.x server (VCN) nonstop pvping. I've had 3v1 fights I won as a mage before. Do you not think TBC is shit compared to vanilla? Just say it and explain why. Blood elves and draenei are pretty gay.

Same. I think it seems like a pretty original idea if you just like the open world aspect of wow, not so much the raids and dungeons.

that server actually seems cool. right now im concerned that there will be cookiecutter builds that trump everything though

>21 years of age
>I hate the social element
>I don't know about the draenei areas
>Corpsegrinder Literally who?
>nost was perfect
>never made it past 36
>Mike Tyson yeth
>I've only played pservers
I want to say gr8 b8 but its truly awful, neither funny nor particularly clever

lol you're fucking autistic mate

it's S U M M E R

you get kiddies just like summer shreks LOL

except they're fucking dumb and waiting all summer for a server instead of a 42x funserver

>I've had 3v1 fights I won as a mage before
yawn

There'll probably be one for caster and one for melee - but I think it'll be a niche thing AND probably will get tuned as hotfixes comes out. I think there'll be an incentive to have 'buffer' classes in raids too, that just brings all the fucking buffs, so people can focus on having damage attacks.

Its gonna be somewhat anarchyish, but I think it'll work out in the long run. Here's hoping for 500-1000 pop.

I want to roll bloodelf but everyone will call me a tranny

I'm not a tranny

where did this stupid bloodelves = trannies meme come from

>tfw I just want to run Kara, SC, and TK again

>anime image
>I'M NOT A TRANNY GUYS
let me guess, you're a real girl right?

I shit on everybody but you won't believe that. when you dont go to school and literally have no friends and play WoW all day you accomplish these things. i can be a little bit proud of it nowadays but only in the company of WoW geeks like you. that was..4-7 years ago though

Hey, at least you won't be an alliance cuck

no just an autist that watches anime
I hate trannies, gays and everyone that isn't white

he's a real boy youtube.com/watch?v=yRaDcvvTkHM

Someone redpill me on horde vs alliance. Why has ally always been considered the cuck faction? It's seems like they're zones are way comfier and more well made.

BECAUSE HORDE HAS SPIKES AND SPIKES ARE COOL

ally has been seen as the more pve faction. this started in vanilla because paladins gave alliance a bit of an advantage in pve. horde were seen as the pve faction due to racials. this carried over slightly into tbc with the racials but with both factions having the same classes, it was much less pronounced.

historically horde has typically been the faction to get pve firsts. it doesnt matter at this point.. just play whatever you want.

fuck everyone on discord
im serious, if you are on discord you should kill yourself

in TBC horde having better racials will make it the vastly more popular faction, causing them to have huge queues compared to alliance

in TBC at least horde is objectively better for both pve and pvp, dont let 1% hit autist tell you otherwise it's been known via parses and sims for a decade

>redpill
>cuck
>comfier

Come on, you could have squeezed way more buzzwords in that shitpost.

streamable.com/mquub
fuck why do I get the high quality content faster on reddit than on Veeky Forums these days

Kezzik
Nekros
Skoal

Which other names/variations of Alexs are we going to reserve on launch day?

>t. orcnigger
I'm sorry you really don't have the pve crutch in addition to having superior racials in pvp. Oh well I'm sure you and your faggot elf friends will do just fine.

>he did it again

I was just trying to speak your language

>stands five yards away from the mobs
>doesnt use pom or shield
>casts greater heal before the mob even gets to the tank
was he trying to die?

=

I C E B E R G

S I M P S O N

Stop playing Elysium.

I mean, this was posted here a few days ago.

>things alex wishes he could delet

This one isn't really on him though, I mean he fucked up but so did the shaman by not just aggroing one and kiting it around an earthbind totem. Or the rogue for not stunning or the mage for late nova.

really? only saw different ones

Hello I hope you are all excited to play gummy soon I know I am.

My mistake, wasn't a few days ago, it was like, 12 hours ago.

He didn't put pom on the tank, pom causes threat to whoever it heals not the priest.
Vanilla babies need to lurk more

gonna make a male draenei shaman
can't wait

>want to play alliance
>friends are going horde
what do

It was perfectly salvageable even with that fuckup.

fucboi af

Memes aside, who was in the wrong here?

Everyone pretty much.

Me too, don't want to get harassed by autists if I go fem

>alex pulls threat due to early heals, not managing his threat and standing literally next to the tank
>b-but the shaman made a mistake too
whatever mistakes the rest of the group made would have been recoverable from if he wasnt awful. him playing one of the primary roles is a bad idea because he is not a good player. he should play a brain dead class like hunter so his bad plays dont affect the whole group.

streamable.com/ybhrl

brehs

They all screwed up there.

seeing as the whole group was taking damage too, the pom would have bounced a few times and potentially saved it.. but nah, why would you use the single best heal in your classes toolbox. just click on the boxes and cast gheal.

I thought it was another clip not a new one ignore me

They're all retards for trying to do heroics with the garbage gear. Vanilla babies, etc

The tank.

his keycoard

>Be in MoH
>Want to play alliance on Gummy
>Poll time
>Alliance wins
>The tranny leadership decides that we are going Horde because arguments for going Alliance are not valid and those for going Horde are

Gee Wizz... Dodged a bullet right there and almost went Alliance. It feels so good to have tranny overlords telling us what we should think and where we should play. I feel so protected. Makes me feel so warm and fuzzy. Perfect for secret spot Ironforge snuggle time with my favorite girl (male)

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/6mxguq/average_streamer_skill_level/

According to Alex it was 100% not his fault

>standing five yards away from the tank.. again
>spamming gheal
>attempts to fade before he dies but of course since he's two steps from the mob he gets one shot
>FADE WOULDNT HAVE HELPED THERE YOU IDIOTS
wait until he starts doing groups without gummys pre-bis loot.

Does he not have any self awareness? I don't understand.
I know it sounds mean but I feel like a dude like that doesn't snap out of being such a little bitch until someone decks him in the face.
Can you imagine being his dad and watching him whine about a video game that he's had 12 years to figure out? God that would be such an awful feeling.
The pretend tough guy act, hitting his desk, etc. Fucking christ. I feel genuinely bad for this person.

I'm so happy MoH is going horde so they would have to start at level 1 to ever shit up alliance side.

If you're a girl (boy), you can just impose your will on those close to you and have it your way.

the mobs

What's his problem?

>without gummys pre-bis loot
You mean with actual healing gear from normals and crafted stuff?
Because the gear you get on gummy beta right now is fucking shit.

insecurity leading into anger

Ego

STOP FUCKING BULLYING ALEX YOU FAGGOTS

>tfw you have a moment of brief self-realization that all of your time spent streaming has been wasted. you have nothing to show for it.
most streamers get better at the games they play all day. he seems to have only gotten worse.. and more toxic.

>I-I used f-fucking fade
Holy shit how autistic is he?