Sc2

most boring unit ENHANCED edition

BROODLING FACTS

FACT: broodlings have a lifespan of 120 seconds, after which the broodling automatically dies
FACT: broodlings have 30 hp, 0 base armor, melee range, 6.3 damage per second, 5 vision, and movement speed of 4.494
FACT: broodlings can be spawned from every ground unit EXCEPT probes, reavers, archons, and dark archons
FACT: broodlings will not spawn if the queen dies prior to the broodling projectile hitting the target
FACT: broodlings will not spawn if the broodling projectile hits a hallucinated unit, but the hallucinated unit will be destroyed
FACT: broodlings have a hidden energy bar that is affected neither by feedback nor the EMP shockwave (remember: EMP deals no damage to broodlings!)

COMPETITIVE BROODLING USAGE

ZvP
because both reavers and archons are immune to the spawn broodling spell, broodlings are rarely utilized in the matchup. however, high templar are high priority units which can be sniped by spawn broodlings

ZvT
spawn broodling can be used to target siege tanks. in addition to killing a tank outright, the spawned broodlings will draw enemy siege tank fire, causing the terran army to deal splash damage to itself

ZvZ
broodlings are almost never seen in this matchup

NOTABLE GAMES FEATURING BROODLINGS

teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/15747_Bisu_vs_ZerO/vod

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/blizzard-talks-starcraft-remastered-and-why-it-des/1100-6451524/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how are you not getting ban for making these threads.

did you enjoy the code s games last night?

yeah

i didn't watch them yet!!!!

me too im happy with the results of the group

don't spoil!!!!

nooo !!!

dont worry i wont spoil the results for you

go watch the vods when you can!

ok!!! i'm excited!!!

wow its raining

working man...

mYiKane is streaming

ol 1 leg

sad...

ate too much

head hurt

bump

Is this thread all one person?

theres a person inside the siege tank for the broodling to spawn from just like how there is a crippled protoss inside of a dragoon for the broodling to spawn from

reavers are entirely mechanic and archons are beings of pure psionic energy so broodlings cant affect them

no, why would you think that

def not

it is, "desu"

because nothing has been said

if we make too much noise j hears us

just realised it was my birthday

yeah i just got home from work.,. relaxing thinking of what to get for ladder fuel and maybe watch matches from earlier

well if theres a particular topic you have interest in you are free to bring it up

personally i was trying to think of a way of incorporating broodlings into ZvZ but the best ive come up with is if the zvz somehow goes into ultra late game you could use broodlings to snipe defilers (since they would want to be plaguing your muta flock) plus you get a side benefit of ensnaring the enemy muta flock with your queen if the situation warrents

do you have any thoughts on this

my thought? cum

been getting really FR*CKING tired of widow mines lately

I'm really surprised that queens aren't used in comp

see, this kind of shit is why i thought nobody was in this thread

those queens are garbage

gamespot.com/articles/blizzard-talks-starcraft-remastered-and-why-it-des/1100-6451524/

they're pretty much saying this is sc3

tossposter come back!!!

looks so sexy

when the hatch on top of the dragoon opens up to fire it looks like a mouth with teeth

desu all the units look like shitty deviantart fanedits

theres actual fan art that look way better than the remaster sprites made by blizzard

scary!!

Why would they have WCS on the same weekend as fucking EVO. so stupid!!!!!!!

eh hehh heh...

why is nate so stoned

nobody plays brood war right now, why does slightly better textures change this

people play bw

Lot's of people might flock to remastered and it'll be nice to be apart of something popular. It's renewed popularity is the main attraction.

hope so :(
and matchmaking

matchmaking and better compatibility with modern computers might entice some people to play it