Dueling Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2548
F-zero Edition
Last Thread (Cross-thread)

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)

●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (July 7th)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/cromerc/ygopro
mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/D/D/D_Supersight_King_Zero_Maxwell
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Helping with the Linux one another user shared
>github.com/cromerc/ygopro

I put this up quickly and forgot to add this since the other thread died out, sorry.

xth for gas

4th for ERECT

It's cool! Don't worry!
>RR bronie
Oh my...
This is, not goo.d. Why.

>They went into hiding after Maximum Crisis, but now SPYRAL and the Subterrors have returned with Link Monsters to update their strategies for a new era of Dueling! Summon a “Subterror” Link Monster that can hit the field with up to 4400 ATK, gets your best Flip monsters out of your Deck, and then Summons them! Guess what kind of card is on top of your opponent’s Deck (make sure to peek first with SPYRAL GEAR – Drone) and the new “SPYRAL” Link Monster can Summon any “SPYRAL” monster from your Deck. Of course, it also counts as SPYRAL Super Agent on the field and in the Graveyard, so you can use all your “SPYRAL GEAR” cards with it!
Still making me laugh

Kaiju ;)

Guess you could say that Shun managed to get his new Xyz, Raid Raptor EQUESTRIA Falcon.

/dng/
How did you discover Yu-Gi-Oh?

By an anime first.
Then with a friends into the card game

animay

This is now the third time this has been asked. PLEASE include the Ygopro for linux link with the mac/windows editions in the op.

github.com/cromerc/ygopro

I don't know why the OP refuses to add this, honestly.

i just realized final fortress will always only have 1 material... doom, shave, airraid and strix+skip only give 1 material...

try reading the thread and not being a fag for once

They sold childrens cards near to the school...

Anime first back in 2001. Got hooked into the show, but was too poorfag to buy cards and didn't have any friends to play with. First card I had gotten was a Insect Soldiers of the Sky from some kid on the bus back in 6th grade. First pack was of Magic Ruler. Pulled a Black Illusion Ritual.

Even back in those days when rulings were still vague as fuck, I was at least TRYING to play the damn game properly, but had to put up with retard after retard that knew fuck all about the game.

YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017

I don't see linux downloads included in there...what is it I'm supposed to be reading?

I think he is supposed to quote me here.
If for some reason I made the next thread I try to add it too

read the first reply retard

>OCG has full power Kozmo
>no tops
>OCG has full power Blue-eyes
>no tops
>OCG has full power Darklords
>no tops
>OCG has full power Grassnoids
>no tops

What gives?

Oh, shit, didn't see that, I'm sorry. My mistake.

Saw kids with cards in elementary school, tried to play but didn't know the rules.
Later saw the anime. Didn't buy cards until about 2010ish, and didn't really play seriously until I bought the agents structure deck.

>kozmo
kaijus and psy frames
>Blue-Eyes
Bricks like no other
>Darklords
See above
>Grassnoids
Ash

>including dlord
lmoa

kozmo and BE have had minor thing here n there
noid are more rando, pretty much blame 5head loli

>>>>>>full power darklords

they aren't THAT much stronger in OCG my dude

It's cool, the OP forgot to add it, maybe next time.
>that pic
I regret knowing what happens later on that.
>they aren't THAT much stronger in OCG my dude
Since you are a Darklord player, what do they lack? Or they are fine as long Ash doesn't stick her forehead there?

Yeah, I just feel bad for sperging out about it like that. This is a nice general, need to turn off my /pol/-mode kek.

they are fine but i'd like more normal summon options (the lvl 3 is trash, at least if he had the copy spell/trap effect he would be worth running) and maybe a rank 8, since the main powers plays of the decks are currently Vanity's Fiend and Rank 8. Maybe something that would make Morningstar worth running. Will do a CoC or 2 later in this thread probably.

Well, shit happens so don't worry.
But, isn't the main idea of the deck to rely on the big level monsters?
>Rank 8
Why not a Link?

If that suicide girl didn't exist would people still be interested in the deck at all or would they forget it like they did everything else from Destiny Soldiers?

Waifus sell. Most of the time. Make your assumptions.

It's why waifu decks are never kmeta, they don't need to be good to sell.

She's the only card in the deck over $5. She costs like $20 despite nobody playing the deck. It's 100% due to waifufags. It's always been like that with Yugioh.

i mean, archetype related plays, the fact that you cannot search Krystia and Vanity makes it quite random, even if you have good draw power.

The main idea is indeed relying on main deck monsters, but the fact that Morningstar have no protections and the others neither beside via Tesca makes it clanky, so you have to outgrind/use it as a Xyz engine.
Also, even if we are based on high level monsters, it feels like i am wasting my normal summon without vanity fiend/Krystia/squire shenanigans, making pure darklords pretty shit: the lvl 3 was meant to to fill that role but again he is trash. The field spell meme would fit nicely into the deck tho

she's the main draw engine, we would need a similar thing to run properly

not really, it's because she is used in the reduced darklord engine for reverse burn, and you need the playset.

cont.
>why not a Link?
Well, the Superbia spam is a core element of the deck, i feel like they deserve a rank 8 for that. And links reserved to darklords would encourage me to run the lvl 3 since he is more easily summonable, but he is FUCKING GARBAGE and i dont want to.

when do we get the F0 leak?

Well, there should be a Darklord that basically does what Time Maiden does for Timelord.
Also, most Darklords have different levels so that's why I sayed Link instead of Xyz, I was not remembering Superbia (I usually avoid to rely on one card, I learned the hard way that you can't rely on one monster or card, be it from the Main Deck or Extra Deck, you have to rely on more than one)

i don't know how, but you've managed to become worse than northwemkun

If you have Mask of Restrict up, and your opponent tributes a Spell and a Trap to play Master Peace, can you Kaiju it?

Actually, he can't summon MP.
>Neither player can tribute cards

Not if I summon it using 3 Onimaru as its materials ;)

If you want a field spell Konami would never make here you go:

>Realm of the Darklords
>Field Spell
>You can Normal Summon "Darklord" monsters without tributes.
>You do not have to pay Life Points to activate "Darklord" monster effects
>Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can target 1 "Darklord" monster you control; send it to the graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Darklord" monster from your deck/graveyard with a different name from the sent monster's.

Fixes bricks and doesn't let you get cucked by Vanity/Krystia
Fixes not having enough LP for the quick effect monster effects
Enables OTKs via tag outs and triggers Superbia.

Ah, I could've sworn it said "Monsters". Still, could a Master Peace that had a trap tributed for it be Kaiju'd under Mask of Restrict? Or does the effect immunity not "protect" it from Mask?

Mask of Restrict affects the players, so you wouldn't be able to Kaiju it even if it were trap immune

Probably some time later in the week. They went with blurring the cards and polling for multiple days instead of revealing it the day after unlike how they handled it with SPYRAL.

Terrarforming is gonna get hitted because of actual good and useful field spell, so this is fine.
Basically It's a double-edged card.

Alright, thanks.

i though of something a little different, to make Morningstar worth running. Something like that would allow explosive Morningstar plays like the good ol' terrortop tribute times but even better, and in case of brick it is able to setup grave while serving as a tribute for the trap cards. But instead we got that fucking gnome
Northwemfag is cool, and at least we are talking about the game and not waifuposting right now desu

>D/D/D Destiny King Zero Laplace
>Comes with the manga which is released on March 8th, 2018
No rank 10 D/D/Ds for a while. Why the FUCK does konami hate D/D/Ds?

>Terrarforming is gonna get hit
What a great world we live in that actual problem cards don't get, just the cards that they abuse.

At least those posts were actually relevant to the deck and the lore behind it and not just mindless waifu drooling.

Anyone have a darklord list to post? Looking for something new to play at locals

Utterly fucking broken, delet this, too much power in the field spell is unhealthy my man.

>They made a card that does the same and also can activate field spell floodgates on your opp's turn.
Yeah fucking great.

What I want to know is why they made that new D/D/D monster that revolves around abusing defense position monsters post Links.

>once per turn, during either player's turn
>on a field spell
REEEEE STOP THIS THIS TRIGGERS MY PSCT, RAINBOW RUINS WAS A MISTAKE

>too much power in the field spell is unhealthy my man.

Monarchs_ABC_MasterPeace_Kozmo_BES_all_laugh_at_this_post.jpg.

Yeah, if one fails then there is another.
To be honest, you have more chances to support or even retrains. It sucks to have a card you want to use always, but it needs something else (Releaser was a big hit for her).
Thanks.
I think this is a litttle broken.

Except it's a trap and if you use it to activate something like Magical Meltdown or Union Hanger from the deck, you won't get a search. So when Terraforming inevitably gets banned or limited, a lot of decks are going to suffer since Metaverse only makes up for it in a few decks like Pacifis or Gravekeepers.

this shit gun mak u rich my man

It used to, but then it got errata'd.

The trap or Rotation?

>Reading comprehension.
both

Which D/D/D monster?

>bes
>broken

I will admit that I honestly cannot tell if you are happy that Terra will get hit because we have clones or hate that it will be hit because they're shittier.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/D/D/D_Supersight_King_Zero_Maxwell

well i am attached to a archetype and not a waifu to be honest, so it's a little different. Just wait the right Ritual deck where you will be able to splash her in. You have way more chances to get indirect support like this than me. they better release new tribute support for best boy

>That effect
>Level 7
>Scale 4
I'm sorry I asked

If the rumors of the last few sets selling bad in Japan is true, what do you guys expect to happen?

>implying they're true

I'm hoping for generic Fairy support in the new Structure deck R since that could potentially help Darklords as well as other Fairy decks.

More new cards in the Extra Pack, and Extreme Force and the next Structure Deck being broken to compensate for the previous lame sets.

It wasn't somebody here that made it up. It was from the leaker who always reveal set contents before they come out.

You have as much proof that it's not as there is that it is.

>Just wait the right Ritual deck where you will be able to splash her in.
Now that you mention it.
I did tried to make something different. I noted that certain cards are better for her than others, what I did was choose the most important ones for her (like Demolisher, Honest and Summoner Monk for three examples) and make like a "core" for her, to splash in other decks. It's still a work in progress and I am waiting for the Starter Deck Link (I'll be honest, I like Links, not as much as Synchros (much less Rituals), but I'll like them) to try something with the Cyberse monsters on that Starter.

so i wanna get a second deck to play with a friend and maybe bring to locals,im thinking of pendulum domination but it seems hard for a begginer and i haven't checked if there is any card banned,other options i have are machine reactor and dragunity legion or something like that.

They need to build good will with players. They keep releasing garbage legacy support which turns those players away from the game. People wait a long time for archetypes they like to get support and when they do it's garbage.

wait
>Realm of the Darklords

are you seriously that uninspired? The name roaster available for Darklords is the best in the game and thats what you came up with?

>Laplace is a manga promo
Fug
Maybe in the mega tins along with ultra ghengis?
I mean we had two D/D/Ds last time
>Fuck you I'm using this in my deck anyway JC Maxwell was a baller
>Remind myself what the effect is
Goddammit all to hell.

Get ABCs. The core of the deck isn't that big so you have room for floodgates and most of the cards not in the deck got reprinted.

By the way Northwemfriend, are you a drawfag or are those commissions?

Those are both bad choices, especially DL. PD isn't that difficult, and it helps to introduce beginners to all the summoning types.

Actually, free deliveries when drawthreads used to go to /A/rc-V threads. Only a few of them are from drawthreads, and it did inspire me to become a drawfag in the future. If I can have my own personal computer for once instead of being limited to a borrowed PC, with a lot of disadvantage for not being mine

YOU GET NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!

So that's what you meant by living with the strict necessary

memes

Yeah... I do want my computer for myself,
but I don't want to disregard other things, be it important or what I personally like, like this.

>even if he dropped Mister Piece he'd get Kaiju'd anyways.

What's the beta card? Also holy shit i hate that fairy tale bitch, it's not even OPT.

I'm sad because they didn't fix the problem.

i wish i could,but literally my locals only buy the latest thing,and no wallmart or things like that to buy older stuff in my country.
yeah i was thinking the same,and it seems like a fun deck

Giant Rex

>can't buy old cards in person
Try ebay or amazon

what products do your locals have?

Giant Rex. It's the Thousand Blades to Snow's Trick Clown

rex seems really memeish but it's a 1 of and combos with left hand so i guess it can't hurt much. Tbh i wouldn't even know what to tell you to replace it with.

ABC can be bought for really cheap, though PD is even cheaper admittedly.