/mbgg/ - Mobage General #729

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

>Shironeko continues being fun/nice after the anniv instead of going back to the dark ages of 1500 gems a month
>Did least 100-rolls on KC and rerun combined
>Only got 8 4-star project characters and 3 of them are dupes
Kusopl isn't being fun/nice to me,

Cummies for slutty angels.

>PTD event ended
>they fucked up event reward distribution (some players got the reward twice)
>maintenance
>fast forward 7 hours later and they still haven't fixed it
>plus there's maintenance for new patch too at 1pm JST
Bravo Squeenix.

Even if you got shit, you have to admit they've been pretty nice with this deal about the free rolls and bringing back past gachas for a 2nd try at characters you would have missed forever otherwise.

Any ghosts or remnants of /padg/ are here? They finally put a trading feature on JP. I miss you guys.

I wish /padg/ shitposters would just go away already

Its been months and people are still shitposting about it

>trading feature in a mobage

One foot in the grave

Well, I seem to be able to farm 3-2 with this setup, so long as I hold on torps/planes to blitz the final boss spawn.
It's a bit heavier on oil than I'd like, though.

I still sometimes look up lewd pics for it on Pixiv, does that count?

>it's pink
This is the guy that shitposted /padg/ to death.

And the guy that has been shitposting about PAD and other garbage in here, tell us something we don't know.

Level up your CV

A CV/CVL like a leveled Sarutoga can easily carry a shitty frontline with her support shelling and planes. She also happens to be on the newbie package for 15 cents so she's basically free.

Just use a second team for bossing, you can place the team in this node (1H) so you don't have to beat the ones that respawn on the left (1E, 1F and 1G) and a cheaper team for normal nodes kill.

Sorry man, as you can tell I'm not an avid /mbgg/ poster.

Yeah, that's why I wanted to pop in and see what people are commenting about it. We always theorized that if something like trading was implemented meant that the game might start to die. Lo and behold.

Sure, PAD girls are always delicious. A lot of the designs are quite sweet to the eyes.

That's not true. But glad to see you are still playing some mobages. God bless.

Fuck off retard

The only other /padg/ posters here is that one Karin shitposter and the guy who made the discord server that happens to play Tenka and other fotms. Possibly the same person?

Also avatarfagging is not cool.

Is there an event going on in Sarucolle or did they implement a hardmode?

Both, there's an swimsuit event and hard mode.
Hard mode is the same shit as normal, but you can get ships cores (To remodel your ships) and you can only run it 6 times per day.

When is the next game? I just want something new to play with everyone. I saw mentions of Princess Connect in the last thread, but it probably take few months to be released.

please play shounen jump

Any of the remodels good?

Nah.

I think it is all about cute girls for now.

Suffolk seems to be the only one worth it right now, but is still bad.

I want to remodel this cutie with my dick

Rude, she's a pure angel that goes spreading lucky presents to the unlucky.

I want to marry this pure goddess of luck

Please not.

She's getting the cummies.

ラッキー!

That's why Unicorn is in there, since I just got her today and need to actually grind her.

I also actually just went through the bother of logging into the game on my phone to do the 18c thing, since paypal would error out on my emulator. I already had a Lexington going on my stacked team, but a loli for oil-lite is fine, too.

That's actually not a bad idea, even if it does bump oil cost a bit. Does make it infinitely safer though.

You got it wrong

Marl is the one that gives luck to everyone and Ruushe is the one that takes all your lust and sins as the saint in charge of these things. There's an order for these things and it has to be followed or the higher ups will punish you.

For the one in charge of taking bad luck, I believe that's galea.

Seem to be misunderstanding the order yourself, I'm giving them the cummies.

First 10-roll. I love Shironeko now.

She's an easy slut that comes to everyone

Lost Order.

Is that right? How about this one? I got her last night. Is she an easy slut too?

Everyone always forgets about poor Ruushe but I remember her

New version when colopl? Make ruushe great again

>2nd try at characters you would have missed forever otherwise
>2nd try and still failed to get any of them
It doesn't change the fact I'm still going to missed them forever unless they do something like this again.

Ain't she one of the ones getting shinki'd this month?

Yeah, the wedding version. She sucked when it was released though, the OP character of of the set was Vivi, Ekuru was pretty good too.

I got Mana and Shin within 3 11 rolls when I started.

I spent 9 on the KC characters. Enjoy your beginner's luck while it lasts.

Well, seems to me like most of the shinki's they've been throwing out this month have been pretty bonkers. Hope it holds up.

Yup. Not as slutty as Charlotte, but dang close.

She's newer, so remains to see how often she starts showing up.

I'd rather see more of her than more Char, though.

>Enemy at 20% in Girls Fronline
>Maintenance
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>That's actually not a bad idea
Yeah, that's how you're supposed to farm with low level ships.

Anyone watched the recent Made in Abyss anime? I think the story's good for a Mobage.

>Did easy co-op quest on Tagatame for dailies
>The app suddenly closed by itself in middle of the run without error message
>My energy isn't refunded
I wonder what happened.

I'd play it
I love the idea of an endless dungeon with random creatures and relics like in MiA

That sounds like a fun game i'd play if it had cute girls but an HORRIBLE mobage

Sounds like a decent roguelike.

A mobage, less so.

Ded

Sarus.

Live.

Mamurus.

>Still no gold boxes bundle with discount.

it might be because i skip all the story but who the hell's the guy??

s-shikikan?

Thats the guy fucking all your gunfus

Adam Jensen

>tfw a few seconds of LuckyE outdps's an entire battles worth of consistent dps

He's your boss.

The Kruger part of Griffin & Kruger.

Island 10, how do you get these chests.

Fall in from above.

I think the entrance is a square of four crystal things.

Fuck.

Hidden hole right next to the stairs

3750 gems and no Oscroll. I think I will give up.

that's more like it now

She needs to lose the top too

someone else took that job

A skin like this almost makes me want to play

It is kusoge. Don't bother.

>PTD is still in maint

>GF
>kusoge

I want a billion apologems as compensantion.

拉屎游戏

what are the best gachas to do as a F2P in shoumetsu? I usually always do the single scratch. Should I keep saving 40 stacks for single+10pull or should I do the double rate ones sometimes?

Probably neither. I would just do the single scratches and wait for some kind of special anniversary gacha.

If you really want to roll I'd go for the single+10pull.

Dunno, there's no recommendation on what to do. Best ones are doing step-up gachas if you can do every step, those give you the most value for stacks. Other then that roll what you really need, singles on scratches of element you need a good leader and hope for rainbow ticket. What gacha to roll depends on your box / needs.

But yeah like as well, but I doubt we'll get any celebration stuff for a while since we just had anniversary / CM and 850k downloads? Maybe at 1m we'll get something spicy.

Scooters isn't even at 1m after 3 years? No wonder they're so jew. Need to keep it alive somehow

Those top 100 whales in each ranking alone have probably funded their studio for next 3 years.

Any way to reroll in AG without root?

Looks like Bghs will get story 4 and Misaki the 14th.
Story will also get an EX difficulty mode if i understood right.
I saw all that in the in game news.

New patch going through on King's Raid, new hero and new dragon raid looks like. Literally nothing til next week which is another hero re-balancing (nerf Arch), raid match-making system, swimsuit skins and more UI / bug fixings.

Is that a girl or a guy

Data mining said it was supposed to be a girl, but unit on far right is a boy. Let your dick decide I guess.

By doing the first mission of the new story we will get 1* Misaki.
There will also be a Misaki gacha with her red battle outfit, Miki, Anko, Urara, Sadone and another character i can't read the name will also be in that gacha.
We will get a 4* ticket for that gacha as well.

Why does compass do maints in the middle of the day in japan

This game needs more aniki

>and another character i can't read the name
Kaede.

>Anko
I was thinking I'd skip and wait for other 4* Misakis later, but maybe I'll roll after all.

Or maybe not, still got swimsuits afterwards to worry about.

Had a horrible mishap happen to a HD, so if anyone requests old BGHS images or translations that aren't already in the guide, you're going to have to search the archives instead.

To clarify

>Story
Misaki given from the first story
EX mode unlocks after all other difficulties are cleared for a stage. EX stages will have an easier time getting Claw Fang material drops.
There is only one segment of Chapter 1 being added tomorrow. Segment 2~4 finishing Chapter 1 will be added on the 21st - in one week.

For Story 4 Gacha
>Flora Misaki
>Flora Transformation versions of Miki, Anko, Kaede, Urara, and Sadone
Outfit and Live2D are the same but old versions are also getting a buff
>The 4-star cards come with anime OP song
>Each 4-star student comes with a subcard-only anime commemoration card using ED art?
Not sure about that last one.
Gacha point scam in full effect.

I wonder what the hell they intend to do with swimsuits now. Another ranking set is starting tomorrow.

>oath system in SaruColle already
Which ship to fug

Good bye gems.

It was 8.5m download celebration. Fucking nips and their use of ten thousands.

>1st 10-pull
I guess my luck on this is still somewhat better than in Kusoneko.

Does star ocean work on modded memu?

Ready to get disappointed?