Why did it fail?

Why did it fail?

>hardmode: do not give fwd as a reason

FWD when all its competitors were RWD.
It's actually a very good FWD chassis and it has a fantastic engine, even if it looks a bit bland. The Ford Probe fixes the latter, but adds weight.

Because it’s literally seen as the “poor mans sports car”

Not being RWD

it didnt fail at all it and the Probe were highly succesful cars of their time

lol at benchracing children bitching about fwd

Fwd is gay and feels like shit. Anyone who willingly chooses fwd over rwd is objectively retarded

we get it you dont know how to drive

It got pretty good reviews but it doesn't seem like they sold that many, and it sure as hell didn't leave as much of a mark on history as, say, the S13.
The segment by definition appeals to boyracers who love to shit on FWD.

>FWD when all its competitors were RWD.

Celica, Prelude, Eclipse?

Eclipse and Celica at least got AWD versions unlike the MX-6, and the Prelude I'm not entirely sure of. Could just be because of VTAK memes.

Also I can't recall Mazda ever really doing much with the MX-6. Mitsubishi had their rally cars and the Eclipse probably rode along on some of that hype, Toyota used the Celica for rallying too and it was pretty successful, but the MX-6 just kinda sat there in Mazda's lineup like they didn't know what to do with it, overshadowed by the MX-5.

looks kinda like an oldsmobile, and thay's not a good thing
>t. busriding faggot
>AWD Eclipse
do what now

I always had a soft spot for Olds, especially the Alero, so the MX-6 is a looker for me.

If I ever decide to do a fleet collection, I'd definitely keep an Alero Coupe and an MX-6 inside, side by side.

>>AWD Eclipse
1st and 2nd gen GSX models were AWD.

because the fucking ford probe

It had to compete with the MX-5 and RX-7 on it's own lot both of which were RWD, it got killed off for the same reason the Probe did, it competed with the company's bread and butter.

The Mazdaspeed kit was the greatest thing ever.

Such a shame these are getting rarer.

What's 2+2?

Hard mode, don't give 4 as an answer.

It is equivalent to f(x) where f(x)=x^2 and x is defined as 2

>FWD “sports car”
>not practical like a hatchback

>10 year production run
>Fail
Wat. These sold well and made mazda and ford a lot of money (Mazda did better though ofc)

These were great FWD sportscars, shame their only competition from a design perspective was the integra type R but those were wayyy more expensive. The 4WS models of these are particularly good handlers and make great track cars today.

Futuristic as fuck, i remember seeing these with 4WS, selectable electronic damper settings and that sweet turbo variant with all the stickers.

Super cool everymans sportscars.