/ovg/ - xX /ovg/ thread /ovg/ Xx

Welcome to Veeky Forums video games thread

Previous Thread: →

Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have.
>get-good.net

Swing by our Mumble server and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

We're racing GT Sport, Forza 7 and other games on the Weekends! Check out our Google doc for more info.
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!YM9liRRK!S6fwrL71ull2kdON24G61Y6ns4juJU06O4eGBiWoY_4
mega.nz/#F!6YFzBJ6B!1GdosyDl2qU4Tbl2H7jUSg
my.mixtape.moe/lmwmtq.webm
youtu.be/wujMEBfIoRg?t=3m6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t

They need to get off their ass and add in every other Jap shit car ever made from 1980 to 1999 right now

No they should stop with pointless street cars no one will ever use. Or make them not handle like ass.

Face it, the average GT player is more interested in street cars than racecars.
I know I'm far more interested in the coming street cars than any racecars.

People in Sport play in Sport mode and all street races I've done in Sport were really shit

>You can buy the pack including the cars+track or the car pack or the track individually - hopefully that made sense...!

Also looks like rF2 is finally supporting electric drivetrains

>There are regen modes - racing will be realistic:)

stop spamming

>(You)
>(You)
>(You)
>(You)

7/388

Porsche Cup Classic test server is up.
Server: WAT: Porsche Cup Classic
Track link: mega.nz/#!YM9liRRK!S6fwrL71ull2kdON24G61Y6ns4juJU06O4eGBiWoY_4
DLC link: mega.nz/#F!6YFzBJ6B!1GdosyDl2qU4Tbl2H7jUSg

This Honda memecar is like a giant go-kart.

Why are you spamming the thread with a bunch of 30 second webms? You know there's websites such as Youtube which are made for uploading videos right? Please don't make the thread hit the 150 image limit because you cant find the url to a video uploading website.

Please use a tripcode

>baww stop posting things I don't like
Please don't make the thread hit the 300 post bump limit because you cant find the url to a blogging website.

you can filter his webm sizes. its always 640x512 aka the resolution of his monitor

You respond to arguments like a 30 year old Polack with the mentality of a 10 year old.

Oh wait.

Thanks mate, thread seems much better now

16/388

Someone can help me with this?

i just want play my game without those drunk-made texts

Is Automobilista worth the buy if I already have AC?

>paying for reskinned rFactor

I bought it just for the shitboxes
my.mixtape.moe/lmwmtq.webm

multiplayer is kinda dead, so unless you have some kind of league to play in, it's probably not worth it.

i bought ams after playing ~40h on pirate and haven't touched it since. cars are fun and feel good (best gokarts i ever saw in vidya, and formula vee is amazing too), but no-public-servers multiplayer kinda kills it

cycle through the interlacing modes with F5 until you find one that mitigate the issue

ty phams

What the fuck are you even talking about? Literally the entire point of Gran Turismo is upgrading a car of your choice further and further until it's godlike, aside from collecting cars of course.
Because the street cars available are shit, retard. Nobody wants to play street races because the car selection is shit and what people want to actually drive is not available.

Not even that guy, but no? It's a simulator.
There is no point to it, other than the point you make.

I don't understand the issue. Are you talking about the font, the highway promps, the cluttered hud?

???

No point in Gran Turismo Sport, yes, you are correct on that. As for every other GT game ever made, that is the main focus of the career mode most people.

>for most people in my opinion
is what you meant.

I'm pretty sure the point of simulation mode is to win the hardest most exciting series.

How is risto doing?

>webm spam
There is no doubt in my mind that this is from someone upset at someone else in mumble/discord

You're not going to achieve this without either upgrading your car or collecting your cars, so my opinion is not an opinion and is actually objective.

Am I about to make a horrible mistake?

Haven't played PCars 2 at all, have played the bootleg version of F1 2017 through 6 seasons.

PCars 2 is a downgraded version of AC, which itself is a downgraded version of rFactor

b-but it has rain and a lot of tracks and cars

is this the face of autism?

If you think you'll enjoy it, just buy it faggot
Not an argument.

I wouldn't argue with you either at this point retard.

>the point of the game is to collect cars :-DDD
>no it's to win races
>yes but to win races you need to collect cars :---DDD

Do you also think the point of paying taxes is to pay taxes?

The point of any racing game is to win races retard, but what makes them different is else there is to do, because this defines them. In later NFS games, you rice cars, in Burnout, you ram cars, in Gran Turismo, you collect cars.

Saying that the point of NFS:UG2 is to get a car then upgrade it until you are the fastest racer in existence is not wrong. Yes, you win races while doing this, but you also do this in every other racing game ever, so that is not the point of the game.

who thinks that The Crew 2 will suck ass too?

everybody, nobody wants to fly planes/helicopters or drive boats and if they do they're playing GTA

they should have taken the world from the crew, added more than two japanese cars, then improved the physics system and made an actual good game without a retarded story that has high replay value

>actual good game without a retarded story that has high replay value

oh yeah the story of the first game is like a more retarded version of Fast and Furious

Also, add more than 2-3 viable cars that are available without DLC.
I remember playing, and only really using 2 cars for most of the game because the rest were boring, or just plain bad.

Wew, I can't even handle all of these fucking arguments

too autistic to put your thoughts in words or admit you're wrong? Just post an anime girl and everything will be okay, I PROMISE.

can i join? i have some old webms too

he didn't even say anything and you got fanny frustrated about it

>RR3 guy is guuzah

whats the point of anything with your logic

Anime reaction pics? Anime reaction pics.

i don't know what it means

stupid newfaggot

nice trips
i was actually reposting the webm from
>Anonymous Sat 06 Dec 2014 02:46:19 No.11611149

why repost old WEBMs?

yeah i dunno, figured it's a new meme since last thread was full of them

no that was just one guy posting all of his own webms

Nice that's my webm

>pcars2
>snap over steer or sudden loss of grip mid corner present with most default car setups yet a good number of open lobbies lock on default setups
>most car rpm gauge's are about 500 rpm ahead of the hud's rpm gauge
>tuning menu randomly doesn't save or load saved changes or will load the default loose tune when you click one of your own tunes
>time trial tuning menu will sometimes only display the default loose/stable tunes
>rain reduces the amount of snap oversteer/grip loss I experience in ideal conditions
unsure if muh VR can be a factor is any of this fuckery, Ian plz patch

k den, forget about it
one of the finest in my collection

is that an R33?

Can you not read?

nah, actually just a r34 with aftermarket taillights

He's RR3 guy not R33 guy faggot

What r32 looks like that

no, keep posting webms, it killed the dumb shitposting last thread

they are all /ovg/ related content unlike rust 0.02 and the furfag emulator sperg, good thing the mods deleted that garbage.

It thought it was one too, but then I figured it was a mod made by someone stupid. Since the Lights look R32 enough.

>posting others' webms

It's sorta dumb that it took NFS so many games to add the R32.

I kinda wish payback was a better game so I could just sit and rice in it with no regrets.

Are there actually decent mods for those games?

People complain about the car list in 2015 when both underground games had like 25 cars.

i figured it's just because 2F2F was more popular than initialD at that time

just look up nfscars
not sure if decent though, most of what i remember were some ripped forza models which didn't support visual customization or vinyls

>People complain about the car list in 2015 when both underground games had like 25 cars.
Those games were made in the early 2000's and heavily focused on Jap imports.

There's some decent mods, some not. Allot of them aren't that well integrated. Like said not much in the way of modification.

And yeah the UG and MW games didn't really have that many cars. Don't think that excuses 15 from having a small list, but the car list was the least of it's issues. (Honestly 15 had some good surprises like the Volvo, and the Hot Rod added later)

would you rather i posted pictures of jagged edges and low resolution textures?

Yes, but I'd rather you didn't post at all

Like I'll be honest if the game has the decency to include the NSX, that's pretty good to me.

And as you said the car list was the least of that game's (and certainly payback's) problems.

I can't speak on payback, it looks like it answered most of my issues with the old game might pick it up this black friday while I'm shopping (PS4 so open world racing games are mostly out for me until I upgrade my computer and get FH3).

Fucking completely unrelated tanget, but I'm about to play GT2 for the first time /ovg/ (started with 3 never played the first two) what am I in for?

let's negotiate
will it be okay if i take my trip off instead?

No that's worse

>attacking the touge in the RUF Yellowbird
>so hektik and so much power you can hardly get out of first gear

How do i become the next James?

>rain reduces the amount of snap oversteer/grip loss I experience in ideal conditions
This can be realistic in some cars. In the wet you reduce the total amount of tyre grip you have, so you aren't able to go as fast and thus the consequences of weight transfer (the forces of which become more apparent at higher speeds) are less obvious.

No, do not buy it. The driving is complete shit just like 2015 and the story is, not joking, the most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen in a video game.

Watch this for at least 20 seconds:
youtu.be/wujMEBfIoRg?t=3m6s

Didn't go to where I wanted it, just skip to 3:06