Auto Sticker General #314

Auto Sticker General #314

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free

Other urls found in this thread:

senpaisquad.net/product/senpaisquad-slap-over-rev-sawako-vertical-heart-laminate/
staylewd.me/product/monogatari-friendship-polaroid
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a sticker idea, “FIESTY” with fire and black background for FiST owners pls

Also BD restock in 2-3 weeks right? Can we have a different color for RESPECT THE POLICE slap? Maybe black and silver

Have any of our guys though about doing a little run of coozies? Not sure how much interest there would be in them, but I wouldn't mind having a couple Veeky Forums or animu coozies around the house to keep my drinks cold.

the manufacturing cost would be expensive and prohibitive, also shipping would be expensive

Yea, I can do that. Still want it in reflective?

Actually, it's pretty manageable.

What did you have in mind?

Yeah I think black and silver reflective would be cool! Will cop for sure, idk how popular it will be so only make a few please
It would work out to about $3-$4 each after cost, including product, shipping, and customs fees, and they must be sent as oversized or small packets so shipping could be $5-$10, you could send the small can ones in your envelope, but it would be half an inch thick, then you have to think about the number of sizes you want to order, 355 can, 710 can, or larger, and most of the suppliers want MOQ of 200 for each design :(

Would be insane if you could get it done but from my research it’s pretty expensive, however, your name and tag line are absolutely perfect for a koozie. “Bad Decisions, Stupid Mistakes”

Wouldn't mind a BDSM coozie to match my bottle opener, but I'm open to pretty much anything. Of course there's certain characters and stuff that I'd like to see put on them just for myself to own, but if it's something that you're serious about doing maybe you could see what /osg/ wants.

That's all pretty accurate, but I've done more expensive, less rewarding endeavors at this point. I'll be looking into it.

Threadly reminder to report all ban evaders

Threadly reminder that /sticker/ exists for all your comfy sticker discussion needs.

cncls.us is bringing this back tomorrow

I am 100% not brave enough to show that anywhere in public

Anyone know of some good “Anime was a mistake” slaps?

I will steal your licence plates if I ever see you with this

>stop liking what I don't like!
How's it feel waking up everyday being an insufferable faggot?

Stop advertising the inferior chan.

At this point Veeky Forums and 8ch are two pieces of shit in the same toilet.

Pee is stored in the balls

Where to cop

Maybe the shop referred to in the post that contained the picture?

R8 my shitty render for what I might do to my R32
>let the anger flow
(no thats not my R32, I just used it as a base since mine is grey)

>media factory
>crunchyroll
You're joking right?

I haven't slept alright sorry for my stupid mistake no bully

Please don't.

I'll lovingly bully you whenever I feel like it user.

is there a closeup of that emperor sticker?
tempted to put it on my black miata

Changed color
Also disregard literally all of those shit 'sponsor' decals. I literally put them there to fill space, they wont be on the final product

Jokes on you I like getting bullied!

w2c??

Patch Dynamics

Dark blue is the best color you can put on a vehicle

asked on last thread but I think it hit its limit

But a buddy and I wanna start making decals and stickers. What's a good printer to look for and what kind of paper and laminates are good to use?

Shameless sticker related gun posting.

Info is in the OP

Are you the FLanon who bought a 320?

oh shid
thanks senpai

Well then no bullying for you. I'll just pat your head and tell you that everything is going to be alright.

will the flight tags be added?

Do it. Do it and don't look back.

Stop talking to yourself

>Calling all anons to report

>Banned yesterday
>Posts shillposts with same filenames anyway.

Hoon what are you doing.

What the fuck is the problem? Why do you keep entertaining hoon posting? Can you not understand that entertaining it just makes everything worse? Someone asks for a close up and someone posts a picture, stop assuming every fucking person in this thread is hoon or not hoon, there are many people who are not either that frequent here,

fuck off hoon

Thanks for the advice hoon

I am in for black and silver respek the powice, you should definitely make more variations of that BD.

Fuck off, hoon.

you want to get a roof rack too? not gonna lie that is one slick r32, i think the sponsors would look cool too

went to the sf auto salon. no cars there had any slaps from /ourguys/

useless

based mods

>wanting crunchyroll to sponsor your weebmobile
Might as well just throw a body kit on a gm at that point.

forgive me for being a retard, but how to apply vinyls? do i really need "vinyl application fluid" and "felt tip squeegee" ?

No fluid is necessary. You can use a credit card as a squeegee.

I bought from staylewd.me, pretty good quality slaps and shipped quickly. Can't complain.

I've never heard of this. I think typically it's make sure the area you are applying is clean and use like a credit card or something to apply pressure to the entire sticker. Or are you talking about like a wrap?

it's just a peek (probably about the size of a hand). I just realized it's probably going on a window and i don't need to worry about scratching paint

Discount code for that site?
Gonna grab no step.
First one I actually find graphically pleasing.

There was one when I ordered last week, but I think its expired. They do often have sales as I've been checking for about a month.

Well tell me the one for last week, it's at least worth a shot

I believe it was STAY2LEWD. I checked my order but it doesn't list it. It was a buy 2 get 1 free.

I checked and it doesn't seem to work anymore.

No worries tho.
Thanks anyway, I'm still gonna get it but cheaper is better.

Is that diecut a red bubble?

No all are from that site. It's definitely not from redbubble. The quality difference is very noticable. Most shit from redbubble is very low quality and poorly cut out. I've been burned in the past by that so I'm always cautious.

So where do i shop for some black friday sticky deals ?

Again, any good “anime was a mistake” stickers that aren’t red bubble shit ?

Ohh yeah. Haven’t got to shoot it yet. The nights sights are p cool. The holster it came with is not much for concealing.
How r u doing?

Does Soraya Solutions browse these threads?

Pls make this

Still waiting on some slav packages and stickers, decent otherwise
Ditch the crossdraw and go for AIWB unless you enjoy dying cause you’re too slow or someone smacka the shit out of your gun while you’re mid draw
Would recommend checking with OTGhex

Could something like this be scaled up into a good slap size sticker?

I don't think there's any way of scaling up that picture and maintaining an HD, printable image.

Almost sold out of everything so help me clear out what's left! Sale is still going till Monday.

I think someone was asking for over rev stuff?

senpaisquad.net/product/senpaisquad-slap-over-rev-sawako-vertical-heart-laminate/

They also have a slap version

yeah i was, i just want a simple over-rev! in the jap writing thats about 7-8cm wide.

only ones i can find a too big.

so little over-rev! stuff compared to initial d.

staylewd.me/product/monogatari-friendship-polaroid
Someone very special bought this for me. I'm happy, because I didn't even know it existed.

Just a status update, I've finished my half of a collab with BD on a steins gate sticker, and I'll be working on a FLCL jacket, shirt and sticker in the distant future. Besides that I have three christmas stickers lined up of my secret s/a/nta giftees' waifus.

bamp

let WAT sponsor you instead of something even more autistic
buy some high % rubbing alcohol and microfiber the application area first to make sure its clean.

NOTORI
SHIPPING
W H E N

Fuck off, Hoon.

Notori is a scammer. You didn't listen. Report it and get your money back.

fuck off hoon

Fuck off hoon

Fuck off, LNDS.
Fuck off, LNDS.
Fuck off, LNDS.
Stop shitting up the thread you pathetic faggot.

>I'm a total asswipe and a lot of people hate my guts
>I know, it all must be the same person!
Fuck off hoon

Fuck off, LNDS.
Stop shitting up the thread.
Anything posted that criticizes /osg/ is a criticism. Learn to take criticism, /osg/.

why can't we all just get along?

No, Fuck off

Fuck off, Hoon and/or sympathizes/affiliates

I'm not hoon or whoever, but the shilling and hate in these threads are cancer.

I can honestly admit that I have shit on hoon in the past back when I wasn't aware of his mental condition but now it's just low hanging fruit.

Fuck off , LNDS
Fuck off, Hoon

Is there a way to see what's in stock usually from Bad Decisions Vinyl? I want to know do I wait for them or do I buy from somewhere else. Poorfag here so don't fucking mock me.

I already ordered them if that's what you mean. Just waiting for them to arrive.

Most of everything is still listed on the Facebook page. Or at least it should be. I'll post up a preview thingy later for you, user.

the worst part of this is that "getting along" is just something that comes naturally, I will die happy on the day where I see one of these threads filled to the brim with anons designing stickers and vendors posting well-made shoops which showcase their whole catalog.

Ironically, this comment made by me has nothing to do with OSG and is just an echo of the other anons who wish these threads would get cleaned.
Why dont we just set up a central OSG website which constantly show all stickers on sale and then leave these threads for cancer and hoonposting until they get banned?

adding to that, I wouldn't mind making and paying for a little squarespace site, only question is wether or not the sticker manufacturers would mind me posting pics of their product and linking to their website.... just an idea

Okay, I just put the site into catalog mode. Hopefully everything is visible.

jesus christ, i bet that took you like 3 seconds.
Thanks BD i never understood the whole closing down your store meme.

Well. You aren't wrong. I'll have to shut it back down when I change things, but while I'm not fucking with it, I guess I can start doing this.