Why did these exist?

Those GMC, Chevy, & Dodge vans you still see on the road are disgusting. Everything from their plaid pin stripe esque multi tone 1990's teal colored paint work to the retarded AC thing on the top. Even the stupid hot wheels type rims people put on them.

They scream creeper and pedophile. They are ugly as fuck too.

I can't believe the Chevy Traverse and Acadia replaced these POS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvrKzmkdBTI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everytime I seen one, it is toting hispanic workers and a utility trailer

Ever sit in one? Comfy af

Your picture is of a Conversion Van. Not a pedovan or Class B motor home. Your pic is a pretty comfy travel vehicle. Lots of room and have TVs in the top everyone in the back can watch with headphones. Some even have setups to hook up a game console. A lot of these were done up as Handicap vehicles as well. You can argue their existence as they probably don't have much of a market but if you need a roomy travel vehicle above a minivan this is an optimum choice. You can even sleep in these as the back bench folds and all the other Captain chairs recline back a lot.

t. Family had one of these

>They scream creeper and pedophile.
People who instantly attach stereotypes to everything are why we can't have nice things. Shut your fucking face and think about what you've said.

Could you see a respectable member of society who isn't over the age of 50 driving one of these?

Exactly.
Stereotypes are not just made up because it's fun

Are you saying that over 50 year olds aren't respectable members of society? Are you saying that no under 50 year olds do anything that over 50 year olds do? Or are you disputing the qualities of the vehicle only because you personally have no use for them?

I'm saying nobody who is both under 50 and is respectable would drive this!

If I needed it's practical uses which is none, I'd get a Traverse or Acadia.

I want one as a roadtrip vehicle.

>Smoking cigrits and playing cards around the table with your friends while driving cross country at night

can confirm, uncle with ALS bought one with an added wheel chair lift. it is max comfy despite over 200k miles on the clock. i don't think the suspension was ever upgraded to handle the added weight of the lift and has suffered for it.
>driving van with uncle and other family in van
>hit minor bump while going 50MPH
>van decides any steering imput for the next 5 seconds will be taken as a suggestion.

shit, get a second pole that mounts to the roof too.
turn that into a mini party bus.

>think about what you've said.

I don't think "thinking" is his strong suit.

theyre fucking great you nigger. my grandparent own one for taking roadtrips to my aunt's in florida. the seats are comfy, and you can sleep on either the floor or back benchseat if you get tired (or lower the back seat and have a flat area to sleep on)

youtube.com/watch?v=cvrKzmkdBTI

Fuck off, they're amazing.

Lolwut. These things are the shit
>comfy
>decent power and handling for a fuck huge van
>higher end models are fucking nice
>you can live comfortably in the fuckers
>gmt400 era styling

OPs mad he probably got diddled in a Euroshit van

Saying "decent handling for a fuck huge van" is like saying "easy to operate for a steam locomotive".

This is what Hillary was driven around in during the campaign. Gross and ugly af with the tacky ground effects

> not setting up a console with 4 controllers and playing split screen with your Bros while bitching about women being assholes

Git gud

You see a lot of these in holland because they are cheap compared to european RVs

they were halfway between a minivan, and a motor home.

that was their purpose. My cousin had 3 kids and he would ferry around all of the plus his mom and 1 or 2 more people. He had one of those and it was comfy af.

it was like a minivan but for men.

Being a pedo/creep was socially acceptable when these vans were at the peak of their popularity

>He never lived the van life
Those are top tier living vans my dude.

Tbh, steam locomotives aren't that complex.

>that feel when I will never again grow up in a green 90's E-150
Such is life

when you hit a pothole and your thot goes flying off into the street.

For camping and road tripping

My buddy had one with a built in CRT. Maxcomf.

Lol fucking niggers, man.