A FUCKING VEEE SIX?!
what were they thinking?

i would expect AT LEAST an LT1
you can buy an SS for $35k

>Euro wanting American cars

>Bose Engine Sound Enhancement

fucking lmao. when your engine actually sounds so shit you need this

fucking chevy cucks on suicide watch

I'm glad more cars are bringing HUDs back, they never should have went away in the 90s and 2000s.

Cadillacs are still hideous cars and their design language only appeals to ghetto trash.

What is that fucking firing order lmao?

german cars are getting shittier and shittier and lexus NEVER loses any value and cadillac has been on a roll for the past 5 years and their new models are very appealing to me

Its a balanced X

You burgers actually call that shit luxury?

What a fricken joke.

>CUE
>GM tier interior

Cadillac is for niggers, this will never change. M3 is still way better

the non V CTS and the CT6 look better than most of their competitors, though. except for jaguar really, BMW/Audi have completely ruined their styling and Merc can only make good looking coupes

baka there's nothing special about BMW interiors and never has been

>Bose Engine Sound Enhancement

Fuck me, it must sound really shit if Bose makes it sound better.

Duh, you go Mercedes if you want premium

BMW is the perfect blend of aesthetic and useful

They're basically like Mazda interiors, well designed and functional. If you want to be super autistic, they're only slightly less well designed and the materials are a tad nicer. That's WAY the fuck better than most of the industry.

You'd be surprised at how many bought Ford GTs, and how Corvettes are slowly gaining ground there. And Fiat sold the Chrysler 300 there as a Lancia, and people bought it.

merc interiors have been woeful crap until this current gen. and now all that shilling about premium materials is true, but they fuck it up by having a tablet and/or too many screens. everything else is SUBLIME, however
no they're not. might surprise you with a bit of extra soft touch plastic where you might not expect it but otherwise they've been steadily on par with some of the better ecoboxes for the past 20 years. and they age like fucking crap, seriously, go sit in an e92 the interior is appalling. rattly shitboxes too ;)

So... it's like a Mazda interior? I think you just have shit taste.

Cadillac has been trash since day 1

Just look at this garbage

VS the BMW of the time

no I have exquisite taste. I wasn't disagreeing with that, I was disagreeing with you saying they're, and I quote ''WAY the fuck better than most of the industry'' which is simply false

and current mazda interiors are better than bmw ones no competition
not gonna disagree on that one. at least the current ones are visually appealing even with the chrome. can't speak for the materials as I;m european and haven't had the privilege of sitting in one.
case in point about my previous post, such a crappy interior

ugly as fuck

The 80's are over. Their current interiors don't look bad at all, and not too much plastic.

The only thing that bugs me is some of them still have column-shift available due to the old people stuck in their ways.

How does it manage to be so fucking slow with 420hp?

BMW's interiors are clean and utilitarian. Its no nonsense German autism with comfortable seats and leg room. What do you want, burled walnut, chrome, carbon fiber accents? You can get all that if you want it, but its tastefully done, unlike Cadillac's ghetto centric design.

listen buddy no comparison to cadillac at all, my point is that bmw interiors have never been and never will be anything special despite a marketing division of 50k people trying to tell us otherwise and you seem to agree with me so lets call it quits ok?

honestly don't even care but I like it more than the ghetto shit on the s-class. whoever designed this shouldn't have been paid

Mercedes is losing its way as a beacon of conservative class in its efforts to capture the money of basketball-Americans

Not sure what to think of Audi's new flagship. They've always been really clean and a bit sterile, but this is getting a bit too close to the Model 3's "minimalism" for comfort.

they've fucked with the styling too, albeit I guess I like it way more than the s-class. historically they've been the only german brand to live up to the praise, and I say this as someone who hates VAG, but audi had pristine shit inside

>mercedes trying to get dat sweet new money rapper money
>bmw trying to get dat sweet chinese market money

this will only serve to bite them in the ass in the long run IMHO

Is it gonna kill BMW this time?

Their interiors have always been among the best, at times even surpassing Mercedes.
And yeah, it's a shame what they did with the exterior styling. Their entire last gen looked fucking great, somehow discreet without being bland, even if their lineup suffered quite a bit from arr rook same syndrome.

>always liked the a5
>the new one looks like a chinese copy

wat le fug

Right? It's like they didn't know what to do so they just went "fuck it, just make the grille bigger!"

Not too much plastic here. What kills it is the old-people column shifter

it's the headlights that threw me off the most. I didn't realize but the reason why audi always had that nice discreet look without being bland was the headlight design, it just somehow accentuated the rest of the car

the r8 suffered too, imho. it was always kinda unique but not standing out that much supercar now it feels super generic

I like the modern RR interiors. Very classy with still using analog gauges.

looks nice. high tech but not heavy on the eyes. and I'm not even particular to the colour scheme but I still like it

I am surprised no high-end auto-maker ever considered using gauges reminiscent of high-end watches

that's an ugly interior. looks like a rental car, not something I'd want to buy. Cadillac's interiors are still dogshit for their class. $90k Escalades are full of that piano black plastic Cue shit

Shit you're right, the new ones all have really bland shapes for both the actual headlight and the LED DRL stuff inside. It's all straight lines and

It's a fucking truck

are you blind? that entire center stack is shiny piano black plastic Cue shit

>yfw it gets bigger

Singer kinda does this on their 911 builds, but they're niche as fuck.

cool rental car. nobody with sense would buy this garbage. Cadillac sedans are pointless. they only people who buy them are rental fleets and funeral homes

THAT CON ARTIST JOHAN NEEDS TO BE FIRED a-sap

Is it too much to ask luxury car-makers who are charging more and more money by the day to do some nicer gauges to pander to those who want an expensive car to be worth it in every detail?

I love me some exposed mechanical bits.

Don't know about where you live but in Texas they sell the fuck out of Cadillacs, and never a day goes by without me seeing a coupe of dozen at the minimum.

What if I like both?

I'm just kidding with the meme. I like them both too

>ugly
>negative brand status
>more often a rental car than owner operated
>shit interior
Why does Cadillac bother making sedans anymore? no really

it weights as much as your mother

>interior discussion
>no mention of the new class-leader

Actually the superior sound deadening technology cancels out the beautiful engine noise. To account for this, GM included this option so that you can hear it through your speakers

Actually the V sport isn't meant to contend with the M3. It's funny because it's almost as fast as the M3 but Cadillac's M series competitor is the CTS-V which blows it out of the water

It's funny people say Cadillacs are associated with blacks... I don't get that impression at all. Especially in today's age it seems Mercedes & BMW are geared more towards blacks

I dont see many of the blacks driving newish luxury cars. only older ones and those are a mix of bmw merc lexus cadi. only new cars i see them drive are buicks nissan maybe mitsubishi

>those 80s vents
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i love the column shifter

the CTS-V is an M5 rival

yeah, xt5s and escalades. nobody buys the coupes or sedans -- they have to dump them on fleets

johan is a huckster fraud

But the XTS is a dime a dozen. The ATS is seen on the streets very often & the CTS is supposed to be more exclusive compared to last gen. I'm even seeing more & more CT6's... much more than M5's, 7 series, S classes, and Lincoln Continentals.

Face it, BMW has reached their pinnacle in terms of aesthetic design. They literally can't change their look because they pushed themselves into a corner with their design.

Cadillac can change whenever they want, the only thing that stays similar is the tail lights.

Mercedes will always dominate, but BMW is an afterthought next to Merc & Audi, even Cadillac now.

BMW reached its peak in 2008, when every young kid wanted a 3 series. The dream has died.

>How does it manage to be so fucking slow with 420hp?How does it manage to be so fucking slow with 420hp?
0-60 in 4.5 with a 1/4 mile in the 12's. Unless you ride sport bikes all day, I would say those are respectable numbers

caranddriver.com/reviews/2017-cadillac-cts-v-sport-tested-review

>Not as many on road
for a good fucking reason

Whoever took that picture needs to increase their f/ and lengthen their shutterspeed.

BmW hasn't cornered themselves with the designs.
BMW can always do another "revolution" just like Bangle did with bmw designs.
Also new M3 looks better than new C63 for sure.

Cadillac use to write Vugari on their dials
Also the Lexus IS was supposed to be a chronograph or something

So good , the shift at Detroit that produced it got laid off.

Well if people want a car with superior sound deadening tech they don't need to hear the exhaust.

only niggers and spics and UAW wops buy and drive 'lac cars. cadillac cars are trash

Not like the wankers at BMW are any better for doing this exact thing.

I can't get over how stupid the front end looks.
It's like the trend of bug headlights for awhile, I don't get it and I do not like it.

they're more than fine in person

I drive a lot of cars & I can say that all around, GM cars are hands down the best.

Even the shittiest Chevy is somewhat enjoyable to drive. Can't say that for Dodge, Nissan, Ford, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, that's for sure

This guys knows what's up.