Why would you buy anything else when you have a lot of money?

Why would you buy anything else when you have a lot of money?

For the hell of it. If you're a legitimate multi-millionaire with hundreds of thousands of dollars of income just generating off the interest of what you keep in the bank you probably own multiple vehicles just because what else are you going to spend money on?

If you're that rich but you prefer to just stockpile it and/or live more in more low-key luxury you probably own a decent weekend and another daily car.

Because that car has no soul.

If I had 'fuck you' money, I'd buy one and stick and LS in it. And then turbo it.

Not because I particularly like the LS meme. But more because it would piss people off. Even if it made the car a bag of shit.

people like you are stupid

>hurrrrrrrrrrr im wealthy so i can only have 1 $200k car

thats not how most people who have that type of money to spend think. god shitposting on Veeky Forums has gotten worse since the release of the new roadster

You should get that shit crowdfunded.
The fanboys would cry, autistic screeching, etc.

You could be even more of an asshole and put a 5.0 in it ripped out of a Bronco.

Because I don't care about the dumb soyboy electric wet dream.

If I won the lottery tomorrow, my choice is set in stone.

This.

Happy for you my chocolate colored urban brethren.

nigger

I'm actually a wetback, but don't worry, I'd keep it stock.

I don't care about status symbol, I sat in one and it's top-comfy with a good exhaust note.

has more soul than any other car
it is the ultimate underdog because it doesnt go broom broom

and it beats every other car

I hope you win the lotto user

give it back jamal

Errr... how do I give something back if that something hasn't been acquired yet, legal or illegal wise?

>The silent killer... of ICE

been done apparently

but why would it piss anyone off to make it perform worse?

>mulattos and their nigger bricks

I'd love to see a stripped down drag build of a Tesla that smashes a normal one just to see people sperg about it.

nah, zero soul is about right on
and the shitty rental car interior doesn't help

Because it's not in production yet, you fucking retard.

Or even a finished design. The prototype is a hand built body with a current drivetrain. None of the batteries are even able to be made yet

Because Elon Musk is a fucking fraud and this car will not deliver on any promises.

I've been inside a Tesla. It's not a very nice car.
Also, I don't care for electric on anything other than commuting tools. I'll take a small electric hatchback or an elevtric scooter. But if I'm spending six figures on a car, I would want an internal combustion engine with 8 or more cylinders. Because that's what I like.

Well for one it doesn't exist yet. Secondly it will probably be outperformed by other cars around a track if you are into that. Third, you might have always dreamed about owning a porsche/ferrari/lambo or whatever. Those are the only reasons I can think of.

>the tax-funded and millionaire-backed underdog that gets nothing but positive coverage from every media outlet
Is Tesla the Hillary of the automotive industry?

It's HIS turn, you guys.

Because I'm not in the habit of buying things from companies that over-promise and under deliver, and having more money wouldn't make me worse at managing my money.

Depends on how it handles.

..i have a relatively heavy but powerful car as it is..

Its not what im after.

The only time its ever of use is traffic lights and overtaking.

Also if the rear wheels dont hook up properly its ever so slightly unnerving..

And that's over bumps.

Id hate to encounter it mid corner.

Nice imagination.

Maybe it's not the best. Maybe there are many better. Maybe this is a hideous mistake.
But it's TIME.

Its probably awd so most of my sht wont happen.

But weight, stability and braking characteristics play a large part in useability.

...also have no idea what you were implying.

people with a lot of money buy things that are tangible, they don't throw away money for a literal nonexistent product

>what you were implying
He's implying you don't actually have a heavy, powerful car.
Or any car.

Because I want a car before I die.

Poor build quality and reliability.

It's sort of like a car.

>wants an ipad with wheels before his death

you know, quasimodo predicted all of this

I should have emphasized the "before I die" part

We all root for you user

I would rather buy an old 911 930 Turbo

>8 or more cylinders
ferdinand is laughing at you from sky

ferdinand sucks balls

Work around rich people, can confirm. They just buy cars as a piece of fashion to wear to there next psychiatric appointment.

>nice car mr. user
>is that the v8 supercharged model?
>I'm not sure user
>you seem to know more about it than I do

*their

>I'm not sure user
this happened to me when i didn't know where the oil cap was in my ferrari

Juan Suazo is that you?