Cool / practical car for a Chad making decent money?

27yo single. make $95k, no debt, professional work environment. I'm leaning towards waiting for the 2018 Wrangler Unlimited in the spring?

buy a civic and fuck off
how the fuck could you care about these peoples opinions

new* car-truck-SUV only

3k Civic

Get a bike faggot

If you hate comfort and only look at cars as fashion icons, then the Wrangler is right up your alley

Civic or twingo.

Golf R

That's a nice choice, but the problem is that it's going to be a first year FCA product. Do you really feel comfortable buying something like that?

too cold broski. live in Chicago, parents bought me an apartment after grad school

ill prob dump it around the time the warrant expires. i never keep a car long. im worried the Wrangler has a young bro-sorority girl vibe, though.

honestly, I'd just kill yourself

>chad
>on Veeky Forums
Kek

Eunos Cosmo

since you're in the cold, a Wrangler is a solid choice.

or a WRX

or a Volvo XC90

Fiero with a bodykit

meant the V90 Cross Country. whoops. XC90 is trash.

Why the fuck do you care what kind of "vibe" your car has? Just buy what you want retard.

Mazda Miata MX-5

Raptor

>calls himself a Chad
>posts on Veeky Forums
>buys a car based on what autistic internet strangers think

Good one

I would save so I can invest my money.

3k civic, final decision

Subaru STI

>killer performance
>best in class AWD for the snow

Rip Evo

Get yourself a Lancer Evolution for 15k or two and hoon until you develop enough skill and knowledge so that you can get a 40k Evo and not worry about crashing it.

Get a Gayman, I mean Cayman.

>make 95k
>post on Veeky Forums
Fuck off

Macan is cooler imo - for $20k (?) less

It's coming back as a visual trim level on some crossover.

In that time the 40k evo is a 60k evo.

Do you happen to be a soccer mom? Pigfat crossover vs best handling two seater Porsche ever made?

>Fuck off
lots of spergs in extremely technical fields where they have to be hired because no one else is capable. It's like IT guys x100 in a lot of the chemistry/engineering fields.

>cool
>practical
Pick one and only one.
OR pick a Pontiac Aztec.

I can tell you are lying because 95k isn't decent money. 95k makes you above wealthy. Wealthy for a single person is considered 75k. This is only if you are from the U.S though. If you make Euros you still lose anyways for living in a shit hole solely to keep German alive.

Wow, that didn't come out as effectively you'd hoped, did it?

get a used Lexus SC400/430

>95k makes you above wealthy.

>this is what prole's actually believe

You have a summer too don't you?

95k is super comfy. I'd have more money than I know what to do with

>go to Big Ten university
>pursue business BA
>finance, marketing or accounting concentration
>graduate at age 22-23
>salary in Chicago $55k-65k, $5k-10k bonus
>age 25 acquire MBA, finish at age 27
>avg starting salary in Chicago $90k-100k

average starting salary for a 23-23 yo computer science grad from Big Ten university = $90,000

Focus ST

$60,000 Macan S

or $60,000 RR Velar R-Dynamic

i'd prob go RR just because it's newer -- but can't go wrong either way

Nice ride choice. I am at 500k and I drive f150. Nothing like not showing off ur money like expensive truck

You are the bread and butter of bmw

Drink bleach faggot

>Own 04 4runner. Decide to go look at the new jeeps.
>Test drive a jeep.

The fuck is this piece of shit garbage? Shitty ass 4x4. Shitty ass interior. Shitty ass handling.

Get.the fuck. Out

Anyways. Gg on the nice and comfy job. I'd recommend you go test drive a few cars you like. Then. Rent your top 3 choices for a week each and drive them.

Also. Don't listen to the sales people in delaerships as they are full of shit. Do your own research. The fucker at Chrysler was lying though his teeth to me about how good the jeeps were. Fuck man. Made me so mad. "So when you going to come buy it?" -"never, it drives like shit. Thanks".
Also. Lease or finance? Are you looking to tow or no? Overland or just city driving? Maybe you could do with Subaru crosstrek or a Volvo xc 90 or a Honda HRv.

Current Jeep lineup is dated af. New Wrangler and then the new Grand Cherokee will give them a big boost

i really wanted to believe you had any idea what you were talking about. Your points seemed so good. Then you asked if he was going to lease it. Nobody with any amount of brains thinks leasing is even a remotely good idea. You almost had me mr nocars. Almost.

Wow
Thnx br/o/ I didn't see this info yet.

The diesel turbo V6 would be amazing. If they release it in NA.
The interior update looks better.
The 8speed auto can be good.

The pricetag will be astronomical thou. I would still recommend getting an older 4x4 and driving the shit out of it and playing with it mechanically.

$3K Civic with a few simple mods

I was gonna be offensive. But then again, constructive criticism.

It makes sense when you can write it off. You still have the option to buy it out at the end of you so desire.
You do not have to deal with grease monkey shit too and you are literally swapping vehicles every 3-5 years. If you are making 100k, I'd assume you are not your average "MAH 1K CIVIC THAT I WURK ON EVERY WEEKEND" kinda guy and you would potentially not want to fk with it.

Nways. Talk to your accountant about leasing and write offs. See if it makes sense for you (might for op). Its an interesting topic.

Leasing is fucking fantastic if you're a business owner or partner. It feels like cheating.

Otherwise, financing (or better yet, buying outright if you can afford it) is the better option for most people.

Even if you were a business owner, doesn't leasing only work out if you're using it entirely for business, like driving clients around and that shit?
They couldn't lease a nice car every few years and make it their daily, right?

read the OP post he makes around $100k a year he cant afford a 60k car unless he puts at least a 20k down payment (probably more) and he has not said any other details on that.

I make 87k a year and i post on Veeky Forums its not impossible. My gf makes more than op and myself (not combined income) and she post on Veeky Forums too (not on Veeky Forums obviously.

Commuting counts as far as I know. But either way, no one checks this shit or would be able to prove anything even if they did.

I'm just curious because I own a small business and I don't really do any of that business driving type stuff aside from a short daily commute. I heard that leasing or buying cars under the business name gets you some crazy tax breaks, but I don't know if the IRS or anyone would get on my ass or if there are legal restrictions around it.

>drives 4Runner
>calls out wrangler for shitty interior and driving
>paying $40k for pic-related interior

You serious? Even the new 4Runners have extremely dated interiors while having less steering feedback than a F-350. You’re also stuck with a 5 speed automatic....in 2017. At least with the wrangler you can get a 6 speed manual

There are a ton of expenses you can write off with a company lease, even if your commute's short - Depreciation, lease payments, taxes, maintenance, repairs, registration fees. Stuff like fuel, toll and parking costs can be written off too but they have to be for business use.

Get an accountant if you plan on doing this.

>writing off business expenses is a good deal goy
>t. retards from Veeky Forums who've never actually owned a biz
enjoy paying 50k to get a 5k tax break dipshits. you sure showed the man!
t. business owner

>mfw im 26, virgin, no money, no job and my shitbox is in the shop.
Welp

You never posted how much you have invested, your assets and your costs.

If you have nothing and are just making 95k you should save up for a 4k Civic, because you have nothing