/fgoalter/ - Fate/ Grand Order NA general

Bow before the king of heroes
Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 9:00 PM ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pt.2]
Campaign period: July 13, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 AM ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 AM UTC
If you log-in consecutively for the period mentioned above you'll get:
1st Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 3m QP
2nd Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 10k FP
3rd Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 10x 4* All EXP
4th Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 5x 3* All ATK Fou
5th Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 5x 3* All HP Fou
6th Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 5x Golden Fruits
7th Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 50x Mana Prisms

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] The welfare 4* Servant is now available in the Shop, exchange the voucher you get in your giftbox for it. Acquisition of the voucher ends tomorrow [07-13 3:59 UTC].
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php#D07
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mordred is my wife!

Convince me to spend my quartz on grinding master levels.

Nth for Alters

What is dropping off todays events?

St. Martha worth leveling/ascending?

or is she just a bench warmer?

Is there a version of this for EMIYA or Cu?

Read the OP.

rider martha sucks.

>set up a Waver-Gil-Lancelot team for daily grinding
>Kill the easy mode trash of the first wave
>Lancelot goes full VROOM mode NP the second wave, plus star drop rate and takes out everything
>Proceed to shit on boss third wave because so many crit stars
I think I might have just replaced Altera on my team for nerofest.

This off 5AP, it also drops blue gems of knight classes.

All I want is Okeanos to come and go so we can finally go to London and I can be a mom

Got her at NP3, one shotted the devil flauros with Tarasque for some reason, take it as you will

>gil is giving me free tickets
>shadowverse is giving me free card packs
STOP

>3 more seeds to ascend
DROP THEM YOU FUCKING WEREWOLFMEN

>rolling for jack before her rate up
The absolute mad man

Shouldn't he have a really high rank of divinity?

>Last Login: 11 Day(s) Ago

Should I just delete them? One of them doesn't even have Shielder as the All Slot.

My second archieve is maxed on 4* exp shards, is that enough?
Also do dragon fangs drop from 5ap green daily?

This neutral meta is killing the game for me. If you go second it's like autoconcede.

Anyone who hasn't logged on in over a day doesn't care to be efficient.

Am I OOL for Caster Pieces now?

All the fanart with her pubes peeking out made me do a double take on why she doesn't have it here

What a terrible fig.
From GSC no less.

>added whales only
>no fps

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

Read the thread my man.

>11 days ago

Nigga i purge my friendlist every 24hours and i delete anyone that hasnt login in the past 15+ hours because they arent being efficient and thus arent going to give me FP so fuck those guys.

Will you /staystrong/ for the gachas you're planning for?
I want Okita, but she would sabotage my attempts at Scat.

What's wrong with it?

>tfw you have a budget alt account and get to do 10-rolls with no guilt while saving on your main

>Hasn't logged in 11 days
>Not taking part in an event
>Not even bothering to do the bare minimum for free shit

Why keep them? It's not like they're going to be giving you FP anytime soon and their servants are probably low level as fuck and unascended, so you can't even use them as a support for yourself.

>Not rerolling tie you have all 4*s and 5*s albeit on different accounts.

Never gonna make it.

Reminder, yelling in phone's mic increases drop/summon/success rate

So let me get this straight

You fags wait hours for your points to recharge and while waiting, you just post images of the 2d chinese cartoons that makes your small dicks erect

wew

I want Okita, Scat and Mordred. Looks like I'm going to have to whale.

Now that you mention it, given how much skin below her belly button we can see there really should be some pubes showing.

Do saints even grow pubes or does she shave?

Does Jeanne have pubes?

If their last login hits 2 days ago, just delete them.
1 day ago can sometimes mean they're on vacation or a conference or some shit and really just had zero time to login, or forgot to do so for the daily.
2 days means they've given up on getting their daily quartz. They'll fail to login at least once a week and will NEVER get free tickets. They're not worth being on your friend's list at that point.

When do we get Emiya's strengthening quests?

yeah they do drop from that

What the FUCK is with the drop rates in this game? Ive spent the past 2 weeks constantly farming this one fucking germania quest and I've only got a single fucking claw. This shits retarded bad.

>the sound Lancelot makes when you pick his NP card

>2 complete bars every day in the last week
>0 Lanterns
>2 runs before bed today
>2 plumes

I fucking hate this game so much

I have won a lot of matches going second, because I have no shame and I play a Spawn deck.

Anyone that doesn't log in at least once per 16 hours gets purged. No exceptions. Play the game or get the fuck off my list.

O-Okay. This is starting to get too retard.

>From GSC
What you don't want to spen $190 on yet another "dynamic" leg up Rin figure?

>15 hours
>16 hours
m8 sometimes people get busy. Plus, if someone is high enough level, then AP can take 12 hours to even refill from 0 to full.
Give them at least a day. If they haven't logged in for 24 hours it means they missed the daily login rewards, which is a bad sign for their dedication.

How it's possible to get 4 plumers in the day?

I'd still miss Gil and Artoria if I hadn't been given one. But I don't really want to take an alt that wasn't made on day one. Maybe when some user loses the will to play any more I'll take that account regardless what it has.

I wante Dante and Jannu Alter I'm gunna have to open my wallet for them

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php#D07

So what's the difference between
>Will pay (buy in)
and
>Will roll til I get

You're buying quartz either way.

>tfw working as hard as possible to get Marie ascended today
Does the 10 or 5 drop anything that is worth getting or is it normally crap that'll easily be obtained elsewhere?

Having fun is important.

Kinpika thread.

Is Lilly Saber worth leveling up further?

She's a level 35 now and she still fucking sucks

There are better figs indeed

How long do Transfers last in the void? Can I keep 20+ accounts?

Yes.

Nerofest when?

Paid gacha. He's only buying a chance to get a SSR but not exactly the one he wants. I will probably participate in the class one and never spend ever again.

missing prisma 0/10

She's crucial for one event in the future and then you'll never use her again.

She will always fucking suck. She's just an awful servant. Don't be mad you leveled her, though. She's useful in the Saber Wars event.

of course, she's best girl

Are you surprised coming from Nero?

Why is the only real Brit not allowed to hug Mama Britain?

I remove anyone that's at like over 2 days unless I really want their servants

All these fags that purge after 16 hours tho lol, I sometimes sleep for that long

Tamamo, Jeanne alter, and Mom for me.
Especially Jeanne alter and Mom.

niceu

Out of all the 5* servants I could have gotten and I get Jeanne, I feel so robbed.

Don't whale for Mordred.
While Scat and Okita are limited, Mordred gets added to all quartz gachas.
Never ever whale for non limited servants because you could very well get them trying for a limited servant.

Will roll til I get means I'm not going to whale (necessarily), it just means that I'll use every single quartz and ticket I have UNTIL I receive one version of the limited servant, then I'll stop rolling. I'll also continue using new tickets and quartz until the event is over if I haven't gotten them.The only servants I'm willing to whale are Scat's 2nd rate up (if I didn't get her the first time), Jannu alter's 2nd rate up (if I didn't get her the first time), Ishtar, and Merlin. Gil I was also willing to whale too and I had to whale $160 for

Will pay (buy in) are specifically for the new years / anniversary gachas, which are $30 but guarantee one 5 star out of a selection of different 5 stars.
If you're EVER going to pay for Fate GO, that is literally the best time to do so, because on average a 5 star servant normally costs like $180 (strictly speaking of course)

Small crown looks silly.

Jeanne > Waver, my guy

You will get lanterns in Nero event anyway. Don't sweat it.

>Small crown looks cute.
ftfy

Only want Okita, so I'm saving every quartz and ticket I can get.

How long do we have to get those MP CEs once they're added to the store?
And it's 3k MP in order to max it out right.

>Mama England
Boudicca was around before the Anglo-Saxons invaded Britain

I'm really surprised she assumed people would laugh when they are being fucking attacked.

>not posting the other 50 runs he did getting nothing but QP

you sly trickster you

Help explain this to me if you can, since there seems to be some dissonance between the wiki and game, and the game itself doesn't explain shit.

What is with the charge going up to 500%? I only see 300% max ingame at level 5. And below that, how are those numbers specifically determined with overcharge?

Parted Sea
>Grants unit evasion for one attack
Does this let you choose when to get that evasion or do you start with it?

I just need 2 feathers! And now since the game knows that, they won't ever drop again.

Silly can be cute.

>not doing every paid gacha
It's $60 a year for 2 five stars.
If the game still has you hooked enough to login and spend an hour on it a day or so, it's probably worth it for the easy 5 stars.

The lore states that he willfully suppresses his divinity so he could be closer to his people

Plus, you know, his mom was just some wolf.

What a stupid crown its only around her ahoge

But Jeanne is great

NP chain.

Nice. 6 more Hero Proofs and 2 Pheonix Plumes left for me.

best imouto servant WHEN

You can launch that NP after another NP for another 100% charge. So if you do 3 NPs in a row with that being the last one, the charge will be 500%.

Chain link NP's.

Why is his weapon a giant feather duster?

why is he not increasing by 10 levels? do 1-3* take more ascensions than 4-5* in general?