What is the most overstressed car you can buy? What is the most understressed?

My candidates
>Audi Q7
>5000lbs
>2.0L

>Viper ACR
>3300lbs
>8.4L

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KF-N1naN1yE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck do you mean by overstressed and understressed?

you mean cars that stress you out and ones that relax you?

>no maybach s class or roller

he means the amount of work the motor has to do
also
1.0L Mondeo

1500 kgs
3l tarbo i6

well you got it right

also what is even the reason to own a q7, is it at least semi capable if you ever decide (yeah right) to take it out of the city and through a bit of mud?

Its sister cars (Cayenne and Touareg) are surprisingly capable for a unibody crossover, mostly thanks to their actually very good AWD system.
The Q7 and Bentayga are probably similar but xboxhueg and heavier.

Volvo XC90 T8 Excellence

>2.0l I-4 engine
>Twin turbocharged
>Twin supercharged
>2300-2400kg
>408 hp

what about the x5?

Not VW like the others

>5800lbs/2650kg
>1.8 gas, 78hp

I know I mean how does it stack to other pseudo luxury SUVs

>gross weight of 4,600 kg (10,141 lb)
>2.4 litre diesel, 72hp

What is the point of any Crossover? People buy them because they think a high seating position and a big bloated body = moar safety. That along with craptastic AWD that's 80% fwd but people think it'll go anywhere in the snow even though snow tires go a far longer way than shit-tastic AWD on some-season tires.

hey where did the pic go

I thought they got them because it made them feel powerful/of high social standing or some other stupid shit like that

Same reason why people why Platinum trim Ferd trucks

tbqh I'd get something like an f150 raptor if I had silly money and I'm a yuropoor. no idea what Platinum trim is

youtube.com/watch?v=KF-N1naN1yE

>le doug

but to showcase what they are. I would never buy a new truck. If I needed something like a truck I'd either get an SUV or a van, but fuck trucks

Hey now, dont go comparing gross and kerb weight... still, I know your pain

3700kg kerb/5600kg gross
3.8l 85hp diesel

This thing is a nighmare

>that misuse of words

OP, are you a nigger?

Depends on the what brand and model. I was talking in the general sense that Crossovers are a mostly worthless class of vehicle , I can't wait for their popularity to die.

So, it's a pickup truck with the interior of a luxury sedan? I'd buy one. Dad had an F150 Harley Davidson edition when I was in school, so I assume it's the evolution of that.

t. bong, he lifted it but even without that it would get fucked by width and height restrictions. Great car.

>6000kg
>F8 175hp

380hp from 2 liters dragging along 4000lbs.

>muh volvo reliability
That engine will grenade itself. Seriously, if you're going to go to the effort of bolting on two turbos and two superchargers why not just stick a turbo V6 in there?

They thought a transverse I6 was a good idea... What do you expect? They can't even make a reliable semi tractor.

>doesnt know what horsepower means

7 seater fiat, 0.9 litre engine