How'dy partner, name's doug

how'dy partner, name's doug

Other urls found in this thread:

oppositelock.kinja.com/o-on-doug-demuro-1725252560
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get the fuck out of my truck

Get the fuck out of my truck you spineless lanky poser.

>reaches for the gun cabinet to take out ar15 with eotech and McDonald's™ chainsaw underbarrel attachment with modular close-quarters WalMart™ bayonet

>Why does a truck need eight lug nuts?
>Because screw you, that's why.
Does he think he's funny?

>or maybe 4 if you drive a crappy 1995 honda civic

was he taking a jab at Veeky Forums?

Curious /Seattle/fag here, not to start a flame, but are these trucks even being used as work trucks anymore? I usually see these high end Ford Super Duties and Chevrolet 2500HDs on the highway without a trailer attached to it or anything being hauled in the bed. Most of them come from out of state like Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Cali, etc....

The most work they ever see is hauling the family boat out to the Ozarks, maybe a labrador or pitbull on the bed.

dang ol' dougscore man, can't even feel that damn al-kanteera ledder on the dang ol' wheel, givin' the old boy a seven outter ten there

A good amount of towing in south Texas, I don’t tow at all but I use the bed moderately, its a 04’ F-150.

ain't no darn automation on this hooter, i'm giving this mad old cow a 7 out of 10

Where's Doug's trademark watch he drags all over the paint?

that would be hoovie

Also Seattle fag here, most do it because 'murica. Some people just like being high up and having the ability available even if they never use it.

accountants tell self employed and everyone else really how to write off the 1 ton trucks. most educated people splurge on these because of the tax benefits

why is doug such a faggot? there's no chance he bangs his wife right

this gif is probably a representative demonstration of the intensity of him doing it

How do I into tax write off?

Double declining depreciation

You're now imaging Matt Farah under him in that gif (not visible)

Is Doug Demuro the biggest jew in the car business?

I wouldn't doubt it actually.

Matt is like Alpha Chad, while Doug is beta virgin.

stop wearing two t-shirts at once you fucking freak

fucking asshole

What if I bought used?

Yes, that is precisely what Matt is doing there

>admiring Fatt Marah

yeah, no.

>admiring
Who?

Because they're itty bitty lugs.

You got 8-12 ton trucks out there that have no problem being way overloaded on 6 lugs. The difference is, is that they are big.

why is this mirror so fucking huge
do you have a tv and a microwave in it ?

The truck is 22 feet long. You could fit a Miata in between the wheels and have a foot to spare. Also it helps when you're towing a trailer.

How did he review our truck?

I honestly want Doug to get leukemia.

They're rural luxury cars.

In the city you might buy a luxury crossover or sedan, drive to work on it, drive it to a fancy dinner with your gf/wife, etc. But rural people has different tastes and activities.

kek'd

>missing teeth

will he ever get the audience he deserves, lads?

i mostly just see old people towing motorhomes or those motorhomes that also carry dirtbikes and atv's inside
sometimes you see them pulling horse trailers.
really theyre just fucking giant luxury vehicles for guys to have big dick contest with. so yeah, yall gonna use up all the fuel for your fucking daily driver monster trucks. oil is gonna become a scarce commodity and kids will no longer be able to roast around the hillsides on motorccles powered by cheap gas. and to think theres already people in uganda and shit who have to carry water a mile by hand meanwhile johnny rich suburban redneck can waste an extra 7gallons per tank so he can have bigger tires

everytime ive gotten my lil ranger stuck, theres always a bunch of brodudes with big trucks who want to pull me out.
well recently i got stuck in some mud on the side of a road near a retirement community out in the mountainside.
a fuck ton of old white guys in these huge fucking trucks passed me with my truck clearly stuck in the mud, i waved down countless trucks and the drivers were always old white guys in huge clean trucks, and not one of them fucking stopped. i called AAA after that

my buddy finally got his dream big truck. he drives around with a dump trailer always attached and always drives full speed pedal to the metal all the way accceleration, knowing hes getting like 3mpg at the moment and i asked him why he drives like that and he responds "cuase the other drivers need to know my truck has balls" /facepalm

Does Doug unironically browse Veeky Forums?

Doug "WAOW" DeMuro

State?

Nope, just more and more edgy teens. He'll be the iDubbbz of cars.

No, only Reddit and Jalopnik for recycled content.

cali, but ive been traveling the PNW and southwest a lot the past couple years, truck culture seems to be more or less the same wherever you go

the biggest littledicktrucks are always in the suburbs

lots of 80s yotas in the PNW

>>the biggest littledicktrucks are always in the suburbs
This, so much fucking this.

Also no-door wrangler fags are annoying af too.

>Veeky Forums isn't recycled content
Jalopnik doesn't have an article about Corvette vs GT-R every single day

snoozefest. also, his mechanic buddy is a fucking faggot. always negative about literally everything, its like the personification of Veeky Forums

no some faggot on here keeps shilling his channel and making shitty unfunny threads all you faggots always end up replying to them

doug has been here before

oppositelock.kinja.com/o-on-doug-demuro-1725252560

Based

I love Dougs Videos

Whenever he starts the doug score sextion i get excited

He is the whitest guy in the car industry. He's cool in my book.

I unironically like his reviews desu.

Never really understood why so many people here are butthurt towards him.

my dad used his f350 to pull trees out of our yard. Like big fucking trees. I cringed the whole time.

his runs through the same cringe fest schticky gimmicks every video. he's old and married... idk it's just creepy and autistic now. and why tf is he always so dirty and greasy to review cars? it looks like he never washes his hair and has had the same pair of cargos since the late 90s

It's even more baffling that people let him inside their hypercars.

Dude looks unscruptulous af.

ONE
OF

except for the being the youngest manager porsche ever had, rich and married part haha

I thought the girl he showed how to drive stick was hot.
And i like the quirks, i don't give a fuck about Doug scores or the test drive

hes a literal retard
some of the greatest cars came with 4 lug

I thought he overpaid for his previous gen AMG wagon. It's a dated car, don't care how much % off MSRP it was

kek, nice.

>Veeky Forums loves Doug Dereddit
hmm

Doug isn't reddit-tier tbqh, he has far more in common with Veeky Forums than a certain furfag...

>Allow me to show you the gun cabinet. YES, das rite, a GUN CABINET. It's a cabinet where you store 1 rifle and a sidearm, I bet you wish you had that in your 30k Camry haha.

I had a 07' F-150 when I lived up in Whidbey Island. It was nice being high and able to just go over curbs in parking lots to get back on the street vs driving around to exits. Used it a lot to help people move stuff around or throwing range/camping stuff in the back and going.

Never towed anything with it but even at work on base we would use it every now and then for the bed space to move shit.

Right now my dads got a 2500 I think? Former linework truck he got fairly cheap and he uses it to haul a trailer for a 86' Porsche 944 Turbo.

Even if I am in a car and I see someone stuck I stop... just the proper thing to do. Even if I can't help them get unstuck I can at least offer to take them somewhere close or let them use my phone if they can't use their own for some reason.

Didn't he get really pissed in one thread about him, he didn't namefag but you could tell it was him

A fully optioned, fully electric HD pickup with 4wd would be my kind of luxury car.

here

No, not at all.

t. live in South Tampa, where every man over 50 owns a raptor or corvette, for the exact same reason

>plain white truck with grey plastic trim
He reviewed a loaded f250 not a pleb tier fleet truck from uhaul

he's like 28 years old bro

Doug is the automotive equivalent of that one 45 year old overweight balding ex-army guy that unironically hangs around the comic book shop for the weekly magic card tournaments, buys everyone sodas and gives someone else the booster pack if he has everything in it

I'm yet to find another reviewer who goes through the little details like he does.

Saabkyle04 is pretty detailed.

he tells the truth

loved the LC500 so he is defo /our guy/

his videos are alright but they take too long because of the silent downtime.

Gonna check him out

anyone else get the feeling this guy's tounge is too big for his mouth or some shit?

Makes my face hurt watching his videos

Alex on Autos is also good.