So I'll be the new owner of this tomorrow

So I'll be the new owner of this tomorrow.
Did I do ok? 2017 Mazda 6 GT.

How much did you get out the door and how long is your financing at what APR?

>buying a boring midsized sedan
>automatic
kys.

2017 Elantra Sport Turbo destroys this.

>bench racing daily drivers

>automatic
what are you, 18?

Manual or GTFO

life is too short to drive boring cars. if you just want an econobox a civic for 3k is adequate. otherwise there were much more interesting/fun/faster cars for the same price.

Some people value a car which starts every day and gets them to work

Most non poorfags have a car for play anyway

interesting/fun and reliable are not mutually exclusive. besides, if you can afford to buy new you can afford to maintain a used car.

>interesting/fun and reliable are not mutually exclusive
Is that so

>if you can afford to buy new you can afford to maintain a used car.
Some people don't like the idea of being without a car for a weekend or spending days wrenching.

Poor choice OP, unless you are like 40 and have a wife and two of her sons. How much was it? You probably could have gotten a load of fun turbo hatches, a miata or a BRZ for that price.

0/10

Good car but the gearbox is for cucks though

Asking Veeky Forums about a sensibly choosed car is a serious offense.
Post some rx7 right now.
That said, I think about the 6 too now that I'm about to have a kid, but my heart lean toward the stupidly small chevy volt for that electric driving feel

>Some people don't like the idea of being without a car for a weekend or spending days wrenching

>new cars can't have problems
Wat

Chevy Volt sounds like a pretty gud kid hauler

>having kids
kys

Sorry but everyone here is correct - you don't buy an automatic Mazda.

You goofed.

Nice car. I prefer estate though.

>p2.jpg
that and the ford fusion are glorious in station wagon form... The new buick seems nice but it's too expensive to become mainstream. Buick is the hyundai of luxury cars, when you want something nicer without spending too much, but they are starting to ask too much

enjoy your cuckbox i guess

Buicks depreciate like crazy still

Very nice car. A little light on power. Would rather have the 2.5l in the lighter 3 GT.
Also, 2018 is a facelift with the 2.5l Turbo and real wood trim from the CX-9

Different class.

No manual option on the Grand Touring. Available for the 3 GT though.

Very nice, wish we got that in Burgerland.

>manual
>awd
>wagon
>310 lb-ft turbo diesel

OP views cars as an applicance. Has a fucking kid and pays more than $20,000 for a new econo/suedo luxury car no faster and no more reliable than a 10 year old civic and equally as boring with an automatic.

Enjoy ur cuckbox Dave. In about 15 days u will have buyers remorse and get bored of it and u will take depreciation. Kek

Seriosuly tho, normies like this need to not be here. Type of person that says "your endagering others!" to people who wanna go 10 ovr the speed limit and want to have fun on their daily drive.

i hope that's not your only car

g35 owners are among the worst, you all should be gassed.

Im sorry. I cant help being a douche

Whats wrong with a G35 Coupe

>GT car
>RWD
>6 Speed
>280 HP
>\comfy\
>reliable long lasting VQ35

Whats wrong with me or my car? It is stock and doesnt have weed or ripped up seats inside.

>What's wrong with me
You own a G35
>What's wrong with my car
Its a G35

Seriously be less of a douche and buy an actual enthusiast vehicle.

Compelling argument, I will buy the cars u like now....

idk man, I own a coupe with over double your ricemachine's hp and an exhaust that makes knees tremble, but I don't go around mocking others' choice in cars. Check your inferiority complex, lil man.

Yes and no. Yes because Mazda, no because the 2018 will have a tarbo

Im sorry forgot this was r/cars we have to be polite and compliment every op on their great purchase decisions. Good job OP great buy the stealership sure didnt jew u into buying a new econo/bore box automatic sedan for over $20k that will depreciate $5k in the next 15 minutes.

I'll stop being an inferior and jealous little man next time how foolish of me. I couldnt recognize what a great buy OP had.

>That said, I think about the 6 too now that I'm about to have a kid, but my heart lean toward the stupidly small chevy volt for that electric driving feel
Have you also thought about a Focus ST wagon?

>Automatic
>Sedan
>not the white leather interior
>white paint
you could have done so much better
at least you didn't get a diesel

t. poorfag

Best looking wagon ever?

looks great, wanted one but ended up settling on a civic 1.5 sedan because got a better deal

and don't listen to the retards saying you did bad, mot of the people here don't even drive cars yet alone fulfill their fantasies of buying a 20k amg they drive once before a catastrophic failure, you got a great car

Best looking sedan in recent years. I am jelly.

you're all a bunch of niggers

Until now, yes

Good. I’m sure you’ll like them also
Also check’d

you dun good OP, I thought like these mongrels here until I got a good paying job. sorry kids, some people work for a living

whoops, wrong pic, that was a mazda 3

then buy a used porsche you fucking idiot

>a kid
GTR / 911
you can fit that little cunt in the rear seats till they're like 12 years old or something and you wont have to drive a boring piece of shit

id rather be poor if being rich gives you a taste for shit cars and makes you throw your money at overpriced underpowered garbage.
t. definitely not poor

>has 20k
>doesn't buy a performance vehicle
>buys an immediately depreciating low power shitbox
shiggy

>inb4 muh kids excuse
you have multiple cars that can have a tiny rear seat that can seat your little shits

>inb4 maintenance too expensive ree
not an argument, performance cars that don't cost an arm and a leg do exist once you open your eyes and realise cars made before 2014 do exist. or if you're that dumb, spend 17k of your budget instead of 20k and use the 3k as an emergency fund in case something goes horribly wrong. and if you're not doing basic maintenance yourself, why are you on this board

>inb4 performance cars are unreliable
a lot of them aren't. and as long as you take care of it (which you would, since you're on an autistic mongolian car detailing forum) they are reliable enough to daily drive.

just admit it, you don't really enjoy driving and just want a luxobarge to heat your ass in the morning / listen to shit music on / not have to think about driving because it's such a chore to you.

why the fuck don't you buy an American car, faggot?

>dont mock others choice in cars
>calls it a ricemachine
Probably a 5.slow owner

>brags about hp without mentioning weight
tell me how i know you're talking about an SUV

I have a 3 iGT, it's the nicest car I've ever driven.

What does that even mean? The point people are making is that for the price, there are way better options. There is no reason at all to spend THAT much on a weak auto sedan

Nope sorry

I would personally wait and get the 2018 Accord 2.0T in manual.

fords platforms for the segment is pretty outdated and also
>lol chebby

as pretty as donald trump while playing golf

I can't help you if your taste is this shit.

Because its as boring as a white Mazda 6 sedan.

I bet you also think its a Skyline you fucking cuck.

you do realize mazda6 is more fun to drive than rebadged 350z, right?

I never said the mazda6 was the best but its miles above that opel

A 180 hp auto, overweight, technology nannied shitbox sedan is funner to drive than a g35 coupe?

wut?

>tfw if you want a wagon in Australia now it won't look like pic
>Instead it will have to be something like the shit in this thread
not a good year.

you do realize mazda is well known for making fun to drive normal cars and that the miata is not their exclusively fun car? and that the 350z is and has always been considered a boring shitbox, right?

>autotragic
Driving Matters.™

You goofed nigga the 2018 is going back to having a turbo option like the speed 6

>Opel

Triggered

you do realize no one is going to fall for this bait right?

Yeah, you made a mistake. The 2018 will have a turbo and updated styling

New cars come with maintenance packages, bumper to bumper warranty, and loaner vehicles when it's being fixed.
Does 3k meme come with that?

And all of those things justify spending 20k

This is why new cars are so fucking gay, because of faggots like you

warranties are a meme. if you have a decent emergency fund you can pay for any repair.

a 3k civic will have problems occasionally but they'll almost never strand you and the occasional trip to the mechanic should be worth dealing with for all the money you're saving.

I never said it justifies it. Not to me. I've never bought new. Other people may value it though. Maybe they once bought a used car from an auto plex and then the engine threw a rod a week later. I dunno much but I do know value is subjective
Keeping 10k in cash for a new engine and lost wages is dumb as fuck. Do something else with that money.

why the fuck did you bump this thread you fucking cuck

It's a car that won't give you problems but you can't modify for shit