What makes you fucking furious Veeky Forums?

What makes you fucking furious Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Welfare-Use-Immigrant-Households-Children
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Female SUV drivers braking for no reason

When some faggot in a Wrangler is holding back traffic.

When you're in a big, slow truck, trying to work and slow pieces of fuck won't get out of your way. They know you want to turn and see a opening in traffic and yet they still fuck along at 20 under the speed limit.

fpbp

People who crawl up hills at 1 mph in their autos while I'm behind slipping first.

>bumpy roads = car starts tramlining all over the place
reeeeeeeee.
Need to change tires to shit with a lot of soft sidewall

How ugly and unreliable new vehicles are.

Don't you mean all drivers braking for no reason when there is still 50 feet of space infront of them on the highway? Plus they only brake for a second. Then they let off. Then another second.

>fat soccer moms just leave their trolleys in an adjacent parking spot
>trolley bay is like 10 steps away
started yelling at them when one left her shit in the only open spot. other times i just move the trolley into their blind spot and wait for the collision.

People not taking the right of way

>people who don't indicate
not because they don't indicate but because there always the worst drivers.
>they can't merge
>can't use a roundabout
>take 10 times longer than a bus at intersections
>always drive at least 10% under the speed limit
>overtake for no reason
>keep other people from overtaking (by overtaking so slowly)
>cruse in the fast lane
>don't check blind spots
>drive massive SUV with limo tints
>are women half the time

I have noticed it much more frequently in female SUV drivers.

>cruisin' in the middle lane 10kmh under
>SUV in front of me brakes for a second
>usually a newish Kia/Hyundai
>braking and again
>and again
>road is dead straight
>tired of their shit, overtake
>look at the car's driver
>female, of course
>she didn't even have a car in front of her

Don't they know you can decelerate by letting the gas pedal?

When some braindead trucker tries to overtake another trucker by going 1mph faster than the truck he's trying to overtake and ends up creating a blockade for the next 20 miles.

>tailgaters

>what is going the speed limit

You might see me doing this. It's because I anticipate that the car in front of me will brake (maybe I see the car in front of that car hit the brakes). I hate it when I'm cruising and then suddenly traffic comes to a stop and I have to slam on the brakes an inch away from the bumper of the car ahead.

dipshits that indicate to go into parking lot (usually gas stations), damn near stop in road cause they cant get into pump immediately, then hold up hands like theyre confused when you honk at them. Just cause you can't get into a pump doesn't mean you cant move into the fucking parking lot and not stop in the damned road.

whites, blacks, mexicans, jews, muslims, catholics, atheists, liberals, conservatives, environmentalists, millenials, hipsters, people that live on islands, germans, sign spinners, russians, carnies, veterans that hate the military but get pissed when someone insults the military, single people, married people, divorced people, fags, people that pretend to be fags, people that talk about their problems when I clearly dont give a flying fuck, buckled side walks, hashtags, dogs that can fit in shoes boxes, bicycle riders, cold weather, hoodies with zippers that dont sip up all the fucking way, that paper they stuff in new shoes, bridges over dry land, polar bears, those paper things you throw on the ground and they pop, swap meets, chrome, particle board, pizza that taste like cardboard, people that stand way to fucking close when standing in line, people that stand in doorways, boomers.

Bikefags

when you're backing out of a parking space and an oncoming car takes it as a challenge so they gun it cause dont want to wait for you to back up
>then they honk at YOU like you're the idiot

>3 lane road
>right lane turn only
>after the intersection it's obviously a 2 lane road
>Fucking braindead idiots in the TURN ONLY LANE proceed to go straight into my lane and honk at me, like I'm doing something wrong

this
this
this
this

people useing cell phones while driving
people who fully stop before taking a corner
SUVs in general, fuck you Stacey you don't need to drive a fucking suburban to the nail salon
liberals with obnoxious bumper stickers
old man Jenkins cruising his town car at a steady 15mph at all times

Red turn signals. Not sure why they're even remotely legal.

How about

>Early in the morning
>2 lane road to get to the highway for work
>always 2 cars going at or under the speed limit speed matching right fucking next to each other
>Tons of cars lining up behind them, all collectively getting angrier and angrier because it's the fucking morning and we're trying to get to work

Always different cars too, not like it's the same 2 people doing it everyday. If you wanna go under the speed limit then fine, but don't make it literally impossible for anybody to pass ahead of you, don't ride in the blindspot of the other motherfucker next to you for 10 fucking miles.

That retard the gets in the passing lane and drives side by side with somebody going 10 under.
Chinks that think stop signs are a suggestion and generally drive like there looking down a tube stuck to there hood.

That one fucker who's driving too slow so you go to overtake and then he speeds up preventing you from overtaking so you get back behind him only for him to slow down again.

>not faking to the outside and passing on the inside shoulder

How about red turn signals in the front or green in the front and back?

FPBP.

Female drivers in general.

Whenever a car almost hits mine or pulls out in front of me, Almost 95% of the time It's a female driver.

When retard drivers just cruise in the passing lane and match the speed with other lanes making a blockade and won't let people pass

b-but muh baby on board.

>braking for no reason
>not putting on your blinkers when you're going to take a turn
>going 70km/h on the highway
>thinking you're entitled to the leftmost lane on the highway just because you have a fucking 320d
>not knowing how to drive on a fucking roundabout
>stopping in the middle of the road to take a phone call

Just as much my fault as theirs, but;
>15x8/Direzza zii 205/50's miat on koni sports and 450/300 springs
>Can easily take roundabout/intersection at whatever speed I do with +50% delta to spare
>Drivers who don't see speed/distance, only distance and they pull in/out as such
>Literally have to assume they'll pull out in front to avoid an accident that would put them at fault
>They usually beep at me/expletives

I know I know, asshole attitude on me, but I'm not breaking any road rules and they're the ones jumping into gaps they've only glanced at the traffic to see the distance and not how fast the gap is closing.

White crossovers.

This too. Literally every day I avoid an accident just because a fuckwad thinks he can merge into the roundabout fast enough without me braking when he obviously can't.
And it's not like I'm doing more than 50km/h. Some people just don't have the slightest idea of how much speed someone is carrying and the acceleration needed for them to pull in without causing an inconvenience.

>indicators
Literally it's in the name what they are supposed to do. Still people blink WHILE they change lanes, wheres the indicating in that? Let it blink for a few seconds and then change the line.

Stancing.

thats why you leave a gap you retard
your probably the retard in the automatic who see the gap in front of my manual so i can keep a steady pace meanwhile your slaming brake gas brake gas brake gas you fucking piece of shit

There seems to be a massive fucking problem in my town where the majority of people travel well under the speed limit and it pisses me off to no end. I just don't get it.

in oregon people half the people wont make a right on red

and then lets say my buddy is driving and wants to make a right on red. theres a car in front of him going straight. plenty of room for him to go around the car in front of him and turn right on red.
he just sits there and waits for the light to turn green

lots of people in oregon do this. fuck them

Just keep soms fucking distance and lift off the gas when you anticipate people slowing down in front of you. On the highway, try to find a driving style where you don't have to brake at all. Also helps in saving fuel.

cars, trucks and motorcycles really tickle my pickle.

>lifted truck
>headlights aren't realigned
This should be punishable by death

People who slow down for corners when you can go double+20 the speed limit around them on a sportbike and still come out with inch wide chicken strips.

They're that gentle. Why slow down? Why slow down to 10 under the limit and then slowly resume going fifteen over on the next straight, even though it's a busy road with lots of cross traffic? Are these people fucking retarded? Do they want to get into accidents by becoming obstacles mid-corner and mach 10 death rockets on crosswalk-ridden main roads?

Bright lights of newer bulbs and cars. I mean I use to live at a time when lights made a soft yellow glow for about the same viability. It is already scientifically proven that yellow light gives the best report of visibility with the least eye strain. When I make a left turn I am literally blinded for about 10 feet of movement if not worse by oncomming traffic. How the NHTSA not catch this bullshit yet? Might as well drive with hi beams on.

This has happened a few times
>going down road at 55 or 60 mph
>nobody infront of them slam on the brakes for no reason
>trigger ABS till 15 mph
>whole line of traffic behind me slamming on their brakes
>person finally turns on blinker and turns off the road
Infuriates me to no end

The bus drivers in my city are absolute cunts.

>One specifc intersection
>everyone knows it merges right after intersection, so sticks to one lane
>only women, european car owners and buses take the left lane
>at least the first two drive off fast.
>these cunts drive past everyone, then cut in after the intersection and slow down when it merges.

fuck these guys. I've never been in the position to take up both lanes to stop the fucks getting through

Anyone who drives a pickup truck/ute
Bunch of dumb faggots. If you can think of something that drivers do that annoy you, I guarentee you that pickups do it 10x as often

Some guy trying to tickle my nuts when I'm going 100? Dumb fuck cutting across four full lanes at the intersection because he's in the wrong one? Parked dead on the line on the drivers side so you can't get back into your car? You can fucking bet he's driving a pickup.

These fuckheads too

people who do this

The most reliable place to find expensive cars here besides a car show or dealership, is in church parking lots on Sundays. People willingly sit there and get lectured about giving to the poor and sacrificing themselves for others and then drive away in expensive as hell Mercedez and the like. A great portion of these people also overlap with the SUV moms and Pavement Princess driving dads crowd.

Church can act as a club for wealthy people where they can all chat once a week before and after.

rural highway going 65
person in front of you stays in lane and goes down to like 3mph before turning into a driveway
when they could have pulled over to the shoulder at like 25mph and then turn into their driveway, fuck. annoying/

As long as they're not the same color as the brakes, and lights IDC honestly.

i flash cars with bright ass headlights even though i know its not their headbeams ever since i found out one lady felt bad cuase she was always getting flashed because her headlights were so fucking bright. i want to make more people feel bad.

i give buses leeway cuase my like 5seconds lost is like 15peoples 5 seconds gain, + at least im not riding a fucking bus which already takes like 5x as long as a car trip

Add
>driving with the brights on, because one headlight is out
to that list. See it all the time, and even had a ton of customers confess they did it when I worked selling auto parts.

Getting stuck behind a bus will add 5 minutes to any commute and that's if they dont have any handicapped. If they drop off/pick up even one then expect 10 or more. Can easily make the difference between being early to work, and late.

That is if you like in a city like mine where two lane roads with no chances to pass are the status quo.

As someone who works as a delivery driver, the following happens to me almost every work day.
>On frontage road, approaching freeway entrance ramp
>Speed limit is 50 mph for the frontage road, 65 on the freeway
>Some fucker a few cars ahead slows down to 40 or even lower on the ramp
>Having to fucking brake while going uphill
>Slowpoke waits until they're merging onto the freeway to speed up
>Wastes everyone's gas by forcing us to suddenly gun it

This happens at least 9 times out of 10 on a particular ramp I take all the time.

oh, i see. i live in the city where the bus stops damn near every fucking block or 1/4mi at the most. and once theyre stop, you pass them and are no longer stuck behind them.

and no, it wont add five whole fucking minutes to your commute. your exagerating becuase you are emotional and upset

and (out here at least) buses accelerate and drive just as fast as all the other cars. i constantly see the drivers hitting the gas pedal towards red lights

Niggers blasting bass that drowns out my own stereo. Fucking stop.

>are women half the time
So both sexes do this equally?

>there's only man and woman

It's 2017

Spilling even the smallest drop of a new oil or antifreeze

People that stop on highway onramps instead of merging correctly. 9/10 times its a women. I make sure I lay on the horn while I prepare for a soft launch

Also, women who drive sports cars. I don't know why but it infuriates me. Yesterday at work I went to a customers house and it was a women with a subaru wrx. It was messy and filled with child toys and had 2 recaro child car seats. It ruined my perception of wrx's entirely

When i'm a motorcyclist and a Florida town kills me and I'm come back from the dead.

This shit. I shouldn't have to suffer becuase you used your welfare money to buy a shitty set of subs and amps.

>there's only man and woman
>its 2017

nice 2016 meme

Im not sure which is worse. I have to deal with border niggers who blast their mariachi bullshit with their windows down. Atleast i can roll up my window and and not feel their music shake my car to death

anyone in any car made after 2007 with their phone up their ass

just female suv drivers in general

The thing is border niggers usually have jobs, and since they're illegal they can't apply for welfare.

that shit is funny as fuck though

solid list

>have anchor baby
>get welfare for the whole extended family
cis.org/Welfare-Use-Immigrant-Households-Children

you go the speed limit by letting off the gas and letting the car slow down by itself you. when you brake you might get to the speed limit faster but then people behind see the brake lights and have to brake too and that just makes the entire line slower

unless you're going down a hill, there's no reason to use the brake to slow down when you're just slowing down to match the speed limit

Fpbp

makes me laugh when that happens
once

>idiots who overtake in two+ lanes roundabouts
>to get to the first or second exit
>by brutally turning to get in the left lane of the exit
>and then honk as if everyone else was doing something wrong

you know whats worse
if you drive a low car like a miata then even their dipped lights are right in your fucking face because they're all driving crossovers that naturally sit high on the road

vaginas are gross

I do that to fucktarded SUV drivers

I let them overtake me then overtake them when they brake down to 5mph in the corners

Where the fuck do you people live that people do this? I've lived in Ontario and the surrounding area my whole life and I've never seen this shit

everything about light that doesn't work properly
specially signals and stop lights

>pulled over to the shoulder
nah I'm not pulling onto the shoulder to get a nail or screw in my tire because you're an impatient prick

people who disregard basic courtesy and some of the more minor laws of the road and then act cunty when called out

here in bongland pedestrian crossings have zigzag lines for about 60 feet before & after and by law you can never ever park on them 24/7/365

so of course when i mentioned quite politely to some faggot on his phone that he'd parked on them i get a mouthful of abuse back, but was able to flag down a polismun nearby

fuck that gets me hard for justice

Why the fuck do they do this
I see them do it on the freeway and they're not even over the speed limit.

Parking related.
A car parked at the side of the road, all is well.
But wait.... It's a young lady with a child in a carry seat, trying to (un)load the mewling snot factory with the door wide open as far as it will go. On the side facing into all the traffic, thus blocking an entire lane.
Are you fucking retarded!? You claim to care for this child but do stupid shit like this.

Yeah, shoulders are death for that kind of shit.
Ditto alleys.

>people that slow to 5mph to turn
>people that don’t signal turns/lane changes
>people that signal after they begin changing lanes
>people that stop before merging on the highway/attempt to merge at 20mph
>people that brake for no reason at all
>slowpokes that do 20 under
>fastfags that do double the limit
>fartcans
>slammed cars that slow to 5 mph every time the pavement isn’t perfectly smooth and level
>fuckers that can’t into snow driving
>people that tailgate
>bright as fuck headlights
>poorly aimed headlights
>people that leave their lights off in the rain, especially those in silver/gray crossovers
>when the radio station plays nothing but commercials for 5+minutes straight
>fags that have their music turned up so loud it rattles MY interior
>headlights that are pink/blue/purple/green/ any non-white/yellow headlights
>straight piped motorcycles
>people that can’t hold a straight line on the highway

There are others, those are the main ones.

i'm so desperate for a race i do this constantly on the state roads into town.
almost caused a huge wreck doing this...
i need to not do this
do not do this

oh my fuck 100% this. I really hope they take a hard turn at 60mph on a cliff

cunts that signal when overtaking a parked bus

... you're supposed to signal any change of lane or direction, retard.

not when you're in a single lane when its going straight forward lol

Nothing makes me furious. But, with that being said...

Things that test my patience...
> people not parking properly
> people riding my ass when I’m going 5 over the speed limit
> people hitting their brake because they think that I’m riding their ass when I’m actually more than a car length behind them
> people stopping at a stop sign for longer than a second
> people not using their blinkers
> people driving like they own the road and other people need to adjust their driving around themselves
> people not being courteous to others
> people laying on their horns even when they know people can hear them if they honk appropriately
> BMW drivers (M-series excluded) (You faggots know who you are and how you drive)

people that take 5 seconds to change lanes

Forgot pic.

>on a two-lane highway, 70 mph limit
>two cars matching speed at 65 mph
>get behind left lane car because fuck you i want to actually go somewhere
>two quick flashes of highs to indicate that they're in my fucking way, im not tailgating
>lady finally moves over and flips me off when i drive past

female drivers everyone