/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread never free edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 7/7/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_kbntea/status/885281174276276231
imgur.com/gallery/Ixsw7U9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ishi!

아아아아!!

Ouma!

Saiouma!

MONACA~!!! will age like the finest of wine~

Kotoko will age like a beaten hooker in her late teens.

Toko will age like a muscular skeleton with stress-lines, dark-eyes, and crusty skin.

Saionji will age like a Dobson inflation comic.

Akane would probably age pretty well. Constantly physically active, eats meat, and cheerful attitude.

I don't even need to know Japanese to know what this says.

Cute!

Koko! Hates Sony vegas lag!
Hug

Kami-sama!

>dat Ouma
CAUSE I AM FREEEEE~
IT'S THE KEY. DOESN'T MATTER WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF MEEEEE~

You should be able to read kana by now

Posting best girl!

hug

cockichi

Mahiru will age reasonably well, you will be able to tell that she is trying her best, despite having vices that she enjoys but still has some body rolls and cellulite to tell from it. However, she will also gain freckles and moles all over her body.

Fuyuhiko will become a very short old hunchbacked man, and stress will age his face faster than his body.

Peko will support Fuyuhiko, thanks to constant intense exercise her body will remain relatively supple, but her poor eyesight will lead her to develop cataracts.

Sonia, will age like a westerner, her appearance begins to go downhill by the time she hits 30, gradually, as opposed to seemingly overnight like her Japanese classmates, she will be mocked jokingly for this, but Souda will still be her friend.

Souda, as telltale from his Cola dependency, will buy dentures at 35. Without the support of the structure of his teeth, as the years go by, his jawbone will reabsorb, leading him to become a social outcast who wears a mask covering the bottom half of his jaw. His high school buddies will still talk to him like the 'old' souda though.

Nidai nidies by 25, as the doctors stated from heart arrhythmia. Akane cries the loudest at his funeral.

To the topic in the last thread
Who would hug an aussie?
Also posting le best gril~

Best giri.

No matter how well or poorly she ages I'll love her unconditionally.

Just you

>hug

you have now hugged ouma. he gives a small, muffled squeak and sigh of contentment and looks quite relaxed in your arms. he does not seem to want to let go as he nuzzles into your shoulder. to get him to let go, you must distract him. there are three objects on a nearby table.

>panta bottle
>pork feet
>buzzsaw
>keep hugging

With a knife~

you are what you eat

>those choices
I think I have a better alternative.

I saw buzzsaw as bone saw though I would use either :^)

>tsumugi

you have sent tsumugi after ouma. tsumugi gives him an existential crisis by telling him he is fictional, meaning that his lies about his past are founded on lies, meaning that they are double lies but may also be true because her truth could be lies, meaning that his lies could potentially be true, making them not lies at the same time. ouma has a stroke.

ouma is now dead. you have lost.

>saw

you take the saw off the table in order to murder ouma. ouma notices this and immediately pulls away, very upset. the action pushes you back and you trip over yourself from the sudden movement. in a bad stroke of luck, the saw slashes across your throat and tears at the skin covering it.

you are bleeding from the neck, your flesh peeled and raw around the vertebrae of your neck. ouma smiles in sick, broken horror at the sight of your exposed jugular vein.

you are now dead. you have lost.

Keep hugging

>ouma is now dead. you have lost.

Sounds like a win to me

>ouma is now dead
Good.

What the hell user I'm reloading my save and choosing to kiss him instead. Will this give me the good ending?

Chiaki will get glasses by the time she is 26 and become very round, like her beloved Katamari, she will joke, her breasts almost deflate like popped party balloons but due to having good dental hygiene, her smile will retain it's luster and brightness. Her behind sags a little, and dimples. She will suffer vitamin D deficiency due to lack of sunlight and will break a wrist or ankle occasionally.

Hajime will age normally, in that you can tell he was handsome when was younger, but is now past his prime. Due to his exercise, his muscles will remain firm and he will continue to be active until late into his 60s. His tanned skin and exposure to sunlight will keep his bones dense, but at a risk for skin cancer later on in life. Unfortunately however, due to a high seaweed diet (I headcanon that he is from a fishing village), he develops gout and has Chiaki rub his swelling joints and help him put on pressure socks during an attack. He will smile through the pain like a champ.

Junko: As a result of maintenance of extremely low body weight for the majority of her life, Junko will be afflicted by heart, bone and teeth problems. Losing some back molars and breaking bones in her 30s, eventually she passes in her sleep at the age of 41. Mukuro, distraught by the death of her twin, lives on but succumbs to malnutrition also, due to lack of appetite from grief.

>keep hugging

you keep hugging ouma. you tighten your grip. he hums again in happiness. you make it tighter. his squeak is this time surprised and he says something, but it's muffled by your chest. you tighten, and tighten, and tighten until he's struggling to get away.

he is yours now. you will never let him go. you love him. he will be with you for the rest of his life, pressed up against you like this. which isn't very long, as he suffocates in under two minutes.

ouma is now dead. you have lost.

>kiss ouma

you pull away enough to kiss ouma. he is surprised, but clearly not unhappy, and returns the kiss with a happy hum. he is not very good at kissing, or is faking being bad at it. regardless of his skill with his mouth, he lowers his hands and shamelessly squeezes your ass.

>tongue kiss
>slap
>use item on table

Remember to treat Kokoto with the upmost tinderness!

What are you neglecting to do this?

Why did you put tr before eat?

cleaning my house.

Remember to punch! Kick! Kick! Punch Monoka! This lil' shit is all around a failure, her robots are shit, her plan was shit! Not too mention she is a BBB Bitchy Bully Bastard!

Trashman stop

I want Ouma to buly me when my friends die and then beat me when I try to fight back. I want Ouma to call himself Uncle Ouma so I can live out my fantasy of my uncle abusing me. I want Uncle Ouma to hate me and berate me for the rest of my days.

>Literally forcefully woke myself up to post this. Onward back to sleep! Toodles!

Cute

>That one guy on amino who thought this image meant Ouma actually did this in the game unironically

Mondo: Mondo retires from his biker gang lifestyle, and this does wonders for his health. He continues to work out and support his physical health, but unfortunately begins balding. He covers the growing spot with a baseball cap, but eventually accepts his bald head and shaves it all off.

Ibuki: Despite her 'super hearing' repeated loud noise exposure from loud concerts causes her to go deaf in one ear and require a hearing aid in the other. Like Junko, her low body weight hampers the robustness of her body, but she takes the doctor's advise seriously and reaches a healthy weight, and, despite her handicap, does art with Angie, despite making little money. Her muscles regrade, and she requires a walker.

Aoi: Aoi believes her over activity will keep her in the clear, however, she acquires a major sports injury and becomes wheelchair bound. Sakura becomes her carer and cheers her on, as Aoi's love of donuts, combined with her inactivity, cause her weight to blow up.
She slowly loses it through swimming therapy but enjoys the odd donut every now and then.

Togami: Togami's erectile dysfunction continues as he ages. Lack of sexual stimulation causes him to become depressed, therefore, occasionally, Kirigiri takes him to strip joints in town where, even as an older gentleman, he can enjoy lapdances.
He keeps his mind sharp.

Chihiro: Programming keeps his conscious clear, but too much time spent sitting down causes him to develop major back pain and spine deformation. He eventually hires a younger person to do the programming while he dictates, having a successful back surgery.

I'd give Chihiro a back massage

They're both the cutest~

I like her boots

I'd lay my head on that lap

Junko imagining getting fucked in the ass by Izuru as she shits out a big and solid shit.

Is there anyone that's making the hatless Saihara sprites transparent?

Celes: Celestia persists her delusions into mid-life and becomes incredibly lonely cooped up in her house. She purchases more cats to fill the holes in her life, but eventually they breed and she cannot keep track of them all. Her home becomes littered with catshit. Her use of skin-whitening cream, gives her a close brush with death, after she begins vomiting as the mercury enters her system. Admitted to a high status hospital early in her reaction, she survives the attack. She is taken home and survives another few years, living until she is 54. Rats accumulate in her house and one bites her, Celes suffers a final fatal reaction, and her corpse is only found by Kyouko, who was asked to investigate why she didn't come to the grand baby shower.

Gonta: Lack of proper mental stimulation causes Gonta to develop alzheimer's in his old age, deteriorating his brain. He reaches the point where he can only utter his name and little other words. He does not recognize his classmates often, but when he does, they share a warm moment together. Ouma holds his hand, as he quietly passes in his sleep at 64 and weeps for old times.

Amami: Unable to find his sisters despite searching his whole life, Amami picks up a drinking and smoking habit. He develops a beer belly and his liver takes a beating, years of getting black-out drunk have started to catch up on him. He develops jaundice and suffers from a slow death by end stage liver disease, slowly forgetting his high school friends as they gather by his bedside.

>Ouma holds his hand, as he quietly passes in his sleep at 64 and weeps for old times.
>remember that time you set me up to murder someone for you

leaving ouma alone in bed after taking his virginity and not calling the next day

The tears are coming out

My sides, whenever /drg/ comes out with a needlessly dark past, I start laughing.

deleting ouma's number from your contact list and hanging up immediate when he makes distressed calls

calling the police when ouma comes to the doorstep of your house, wanting to talk about your relationship

burning ouma's 'i'm sorry, what did i do to make you sad?' bouquet, food hamper and hand written card

getting beaten up by a group of ouma's friends in clown costumes

An Aussie walks into your room and slaps your Dangan's ass. What do~?

Slap his(?) ass even harder

kissing amami awake after your first time together

rubbing your foot into his leg as he idly plays with your hair on the following sunday morning

grinning shyly at amami as you reach for another condom after last night's romp

fucking like rabbits after school every day since then with amami

let him continue slapping ass

Throw a tarantula at them or something

That only makes them stronger, it's like hitting a boss with their same element

Even though I dislike Jess, I have to admit, some of her fics she's written are pretty good. Only criticism is that she doesn't write heterosexual or gay pairings.

akamatsu-chan!late edition!

Then snow or a bucket of water?

Wew user

Just release some emus.

Glad you liked it, user.

Imagine Maki and Rantaro being the V3 hero and heroine!

I think you have to sic an emu on them

>she doesn't write heterosexual or gay pairings.

...then what does she write?

Forcefully throw them to the ground and bend their arm behind their back until they beg for me to stop. Then break their arm.

Asexual pairings...?

Female/female pairings only. Though she did write a Mondo/Fukawa one for Manlyronpa.

Odd because she's apparently bisexual, but I guess her interest in men is nonexistent.

She's young

Das a pretty Kaede.

Sauce? Reverse image search is giving me nothing.[/spoiler[

I don't think anyone over their 20s is young.

I thought she was like 15

twitter.com/_kbntea/status/885281174276276231

I had a teacher in HS in his thirties.

Thirties is still young-ish, and is in my opinion, the best age. 20 is too young and 40 is too old. Just right.
I'd consider anything over 40 to be getting there.

Cheers.

Also, thanks for introducing me to an awesome artist.

I don't know how I would imagine that being like but their color palettes look good together!

Hmmm... might work.

Are you trashman? That's YOUR Dangan!

You catch one, you can throw it.

Those don't exist...

Boring, but effective me guess~

Cute outfit~

>three more DR1 girl scat doujins
>still no more good V3 doujins scanned

*frown*

*grimace*

I can't even begin to imagine how scat is attractive, let alone arousing.

Literally, shitty fetish.

>Those don't exist
本当に?
:3c

They made the Emu their national bird after that

Which male dangan has the largest and longest balls?

Gonta

Kaede

Nidai.

You cannot convince me that those are real.

>gonta and nidai are the same heights
>gonta weighs 94 kg
>nidai weighs 122

What the fuck?

I promise you they're very real

Japan can't height and weight, probably because their low protein high carb diet makes them a bunch of fragile skinnyfat birds

>promises
>continues to feed me lies
but why thou?

Dying bread~

>"Imagine he hadn't manipulated Gokuhara in Chapters 4. Then Iruma-kun wouldn't have died! Imagine he hadn't swapped the motive videos in Chapter 2. Then Toujou and Hoshi wouldn't have died (though I don't care much about them). Imagine he hadn't been there to come up with his dumb plan to corner the Mastermind by crafting a murder that nobody can solve! Momota wouldn't have died in that case (I don't care about him either, but Maki-san does). It's like he's the root of all evil in this game. The only murders that do not revolve around him are 1 and 3. It's not like there wouldn't have been any murders, but they would've been completely different and perhaps different people would've survived."

Where the fuck does the Chapter 2 fake spoiler come from? I see a lot of people using it, but I don't know who made it up in the first place.

DELET

I put are emu even real in google and got this

imgur.com/gallery/Ixsw7U9