/fgoalter/ - Fate/ Grand Order NA general

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 9:00 PM ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pt.2]
Campaign period: July 13, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 AM ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 AM UTC
If you log-in consecutively for the period mentioned above you'll get:
1st Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 3m QP
2nd Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 10k FP
3rd Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 10x 4* All EXP
4th Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 5x 3* All ATK Fou
5th Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 5x 3* All HP Fou
6th Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 5x Golden Fruits
7th Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 50x Mana Prisms

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] The welfare 4* Servant is now available in the Shop, exchange the voucher you get in your giftbox for it. Acquisition of the voucher ends tomorrow [07-13 3:59 UTC].
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44202
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
pastebin.com/raw/DYRfF5es
youtu.be/pf10XeuTJno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't wait for Christmas so I can get these two!

jeannu ! ! !

is love

is life

Don't fucking make threads so early
As a general rule, at LEAST wait until we're page 7, but if you feel compelled to make a general, make it absolutely at page 9 or 10.
This makes sure that the generals that wait really long times have a better chance of making a general.
Page 7 min, page 10 (early on into page 10) max for politeness.
We don't want to become like LOL general afterall.

Lewd the Jeanne

Last time I tried to make a thread I got beat by 30 seconds. The early bird catches the worm desu

There's 3 threads up

This one
And this

And this

WHICH ONE ARE WE USING

Doesn't matter if you make one early or late, we'll end up with faggots like who make their own thread anyway even when it's early and we already have a new thread.

This one was posted first, use this

You're fucking retarded. It's fine to make threads starting at 750 posts; that's the general rule. Is this like your 3rd day on /vg?

if only the marie one was posted first :(

Delete your threads please. This is the problem with creating threads once we hit 750 posts. wait until the counter hits page 7.
There's generally 30 minutes between hitting page 9 and 404, so you're not exactly rushed

No one fucking cares. This is the problem.
If you make threads close to death, you don't get repeats.
If you make threads at 750, you get 1-2 extras which kill 1-2 other generals.

>JP accounts with limited servants and not with around 5 5* or more being sold for 10-20 bucks
>NA accounts with Gil + Waver for 100$
How is this a thing again?

ILLYA FUCKING WHEN

1. Because people want to play in English
2. Because there's 10 million Japanese players plus tens if not hundreds of thousands of rerollers, and only a few hundred thousand western players.

>no one fucking cares
I had to change every one of my images filenames so people don't remember me

Supply and demand. Nobody is buying the Japanese accounts.

You should never make new threads just to win the OP image, though. Any way, use this format for the next thread if you are going to make it early again because I'm going to sleep now.

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 9:00 PM ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pt.2]
Campaign period: July 13, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 AM ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 AM UTC
Log-in consecutively for the period mentioned above to gain Summon Tickets and other prizes -STARTS TODAY-
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44202

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- The voucher acquisition Campaign ended. You can still pick your 4* Servant of choice until July 20th as long as you received your voucher before.
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

I can't delete it after a set time passed.

Newfags who don't know better.

>BUT BUT OTHER GENERALS MIGHT DIE :(((

Good, let them die if they have no activity.
Who the fuck needs or cares about "literally who game - the general" ??

If your thread dies because a new one was created, it means your game is shit because you have jackshit posterbase,

Fuck off

>we turned into runescape general
Well fuck.

greed

google the definition

compassion

google the definition

define which one is more common?

Deep level.

That's the thing. This isn't Veeky Forums - Fate Grand Order NA.

Good on you. People like telling you to wait are assmad faggots who wanted to make the OP for their image. You're fine at 750. Though that faggot is likely seething so he'll troll or make it early as fuck

They prob made their threads anyways asking you to delete. You were here first

Because there tiers are for queers and people like to feel like they have the best shit
Also the Japanese accounts aren't worth anything because the game has been out forever, just like the Gil + Waver account won't be worth anything in 6 months to a year, because all the people still interested in the game won't be buying new accounts

Funnily enough I highly doubt anyone who buys a Waver account will be around long enough for him to be the best, if they were planning on sticking around they would've rerolled for him themselves

I'm going to rome to farm lanterns. Wish me luck.

What drops do you get from these monster hunter things?

It's so nice on red man

But he literally made it first to get the image too, I hope he does it as early as possible and updates the OP though, otherwise no one else will.

You don't need luck, you need divine luck.

During the Illya Prisma movie release in Japan.
I'm not sure why this is not more obivious. Japan will get an Illya Prisma event redux followed by a new event with a Shirou servant, and NA will get the Illya Prisma event (redux + shirou will be saved for the English release)

Fuck off

When we start competing for the general image, we end up being just as autistic and childish as LoL / Dota 2 general.
Seriously, let it hit page 7 or 8, then if you really really feel like it make a new thread.
Also, let someone else make a new thread unless you hit page 10 and you're worried about it dying. I made the first 5 or so threads on Veeky Forums because they always hit page 10 and I freaked out, hoping someone would take my place. It wasn't til that 6th or so thread that people started to step up, but now people are competing for their image being the new general, which is never the point.

good luck be upon you user. remember to take a break if you get tired/strained.

300 AP AND NO FEATHERS WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS RNG

Is there any way around this other than waiting? I can't reroll fast like this.

WHAT MATERIALS DOES THIS DAILY YIELD

I can already see the retards going "Why my Waver is shit, he is max ascended!" then suddenly 1/1/1

Yea but he did it at 750 which is OK. I've had to deal with autistic faggots in the past and if I make a general second I don't try to spam the link after I've been beaten to the punch.

The autism train left the station when FGO got split into two different Generals in the first place.

Nerofest needs to hurry up so I can ascend my boys.

Thanks for the luck. I only need 4 more
Post more kiyo

Technically speaking, it's okay. But if you only make new threads and never update the OP you should stop making them.

Have an ushi.

>Yea but he did it at 750 which is OK.
Denying satisfaction to the kinds of impatient cunts that need to get their images / stupid editions into the OP is more important than what is or isn't "OK" by the rules or even the customs of the board
If we don't have standards we might as well be plebbit

Im just going to make Mama threads exactly at 750.

I don't give a fuck if some user wants to "wait because muh third world generals :("
If you want a non-mama OP then you better be ready to post as soon we reach 749 posts.

>but muh page 9 culture
You can according to the board rules make threads after 750.
Fuck off, I don't give a fuck

I want snek lancer more than zerksnek.
It doesn't help that I have every 4* zerk either.

>Just want Alter
>Keep getting fucking ching chang chong units

Might as well whale during rate up but fuck spending money when its not a guarantee.

>25% arts on emiya
>25% buster on zerker

im jelly. I only have 15% arts and no buster CE.

So what does stuff like "Increase the performance of Arts cards" do? Like damage? NP gain effect? Both?

user your luck must be really shit to not get the only rated up 4* that is Alter in her first rate up.

This thread needs less board politics and more waifus.

You're rolling the story gacha after beating Fuyuki, right? Otherwise you won't get Saber Alter.

Jannus a best

no need for anger user people were just saying they prefer you wait.

but whatever, lets all get mad and angry over nothing.

I didn't care and I'm not one of the anons against you doing it. But they have a fair point. Lets not be all angry at each other,
its done with.

She's not even in the game yet.
But thanks for being so eager on wanting to slut out your waifu you fucking desperate cuck.

Godspeed user, go for it!

I prefer Kiyo to all the 4 star zerkers. My Herc doesn't have the survival skill so he gets gimped super quick.

>user your luck must be really shit to not get the only rated up 4* that is Alter in her first rate up.

Except literally you can get like a 100 4* Craft Essences in a row before ever getting a 4* Servant.

Rate up doesn't change the % of a servant showing up.

>first roll
>get five star gilgamesh

is it rigged?

This shit is how you entice raids.

If it makes you feel better it was 90 quartz and 6 summon tickets just to get that stuff and nothing else good.

>b-but muh op text
>implying anyone reads the op

>muh page 9 generals got 404'd
>implying op is at fault and not the 2 other fags who didn't check the catalogue before posting
Stop shitting up these threads with board politics

If you are actually serious, please update the OP. I don't care who makes the thread or what image gets posted and at what page as long as the OP is being updated constantly and just a single thread is active at most, a lot of players of NA GO have never played a mobage before and they need to get used to announcements and other stuff that should always be mentioned in the OP at least for the rest of the month, thanks.

getting good CEs can still be just as good.

I spent 90 quarts and got 4* CEs no 5 CE no 4 or 5 servant.

don't frown at 5* CEs especially those really good Best in slot ones trust me. Hold them dear. ;>

>Spent 160$
>Got nothing

Yeah, it's rigged.

Kill yourself

What do they taste like?

Also for Jannu butt not made for ants

It can happen.

Yeah I beat Fuyuki then roll. Gotten more 5* than 4* too.
Silly how a unique 5* is 0.2% chance and 4* is 0.23% after adding Alter to the pool.

lol sorry bro, just got the game and got him first ten roll with the free gems they get you

>implying anyone reads the op
If they want to see the announcements, they literally click the news button in the game, faggot. It's not that hard to understand

Yeah link me an updated OP I do it.

Anyone?

I want to fug them both

VPN

Both.

That's a 48% chance. Would you be crying it was rigged if you flipped a coin and it was tails? Next time don't spend $160 on a coin toss.

Thanks.
pastebin.com/raw/DYRfF5es

You are probably banned/blocked for a bit. Are you on your phone?
Phones use dynamic IP addresses, just reset your phone and you'll generate a new IP and be fine.

So is the tig ol' bittied Berserker available yet?

Why do they ban/block you? Do they know if you're rerolling?

Not for another year.

They want their servers to stay alive.

I imagine they do. It happened to me when I was doing it from my phone.
They ate a dick anyway because I rerolled and got my Waver-kun.

The Panda awaits for me, brother.

Using memu for rerolling.
How do I set up a VPN? I've never needed to use one.

youtu.be/pf10XeuTJno
now you have to listen too

Probably to protect their servers from crashing.

>Another YEAR

The np gain has been known for a long time now(along with star gen and the like). I'll be using the the older one without rounding down(I have yet to update my old calc seems they added rounding to be more precise)

% per hit=(np rate *(first card bonus+(card np value* (1+ cardmod))) *enemy server mod * (1+ NP charge rate mod) * critmod * overkill mod

NP rate is the servants base rate.

First car bonus just means if the first card was arts(1 if arts 0 otherwise including if the current card is a NP)

Card np value is the type of card * where it is in the chain. arts are 3, 1 quick, buster 0, extra 1 for types first card is 1, 1.5 second, 2 for third, extra and np is 1)

Card mod are boosts to the type of card it is. So quick, art, buster up

Enemy server mod is a server determined value usually left as 1 when trying to estimate gain

NP charge rate is your np gain bonus like with the maids craft essence

Crit mod is 2 if crit 1 otherwise

Overkill mod is 1 if enemy still alive, 1.5 if it is dead

For the pic the top one is a QQQ chain with jack and her 50% quick up both
the bottom one is without the buff. As you can see it is about a 12% difference.

Do you ever wonder what happens to the accounts we left behind when rerolling? Do they delete them or let them take up server space?

Why do all the Gilgamesh lewds I like end up having the arrogant powerful King getting fucked and mounted while he's a drooling moaning slut the entire time?

Are you using the APK with modified folders? they shouldn't ban you if you aren't redownloading the assets of the game, as far as I know.

Every time I make a new thread I always make sure to refresh the catalog. Then transfer the info over, pick the op pic, do the captcha, and refresh the catalog one more time before posting. I don't understand what's so difficult.

Lighten up, user. I'm just having some banter with another user. I've lost more and gain more in a coin toss.

Fuhahaha, kneel down before me, you mongrels!

Gil needs to be the MC of his own spinoff.

I'm using the stock APK. Do you have a link for the modified one?
It's not like it's a huge problem anyway, though. It's working again now after I let it sit for a while. My main issue is that I'm getting to the point where rerolling won't be worth it so I want to make sure I get as many in as I can.