Gm hate thread

>in b4 gee tee are
Not a thread for tesla/Nissan/Ford shilling but for Gm enthusiasts to vent about how Gm rapes the names they control. They fucked up commodores, they fucked up corvettes and almost every sporty car they made. Name a single good car they make today, only one that's close is the Camaro. The once proud affordable sports car costs big money and gets beaten by meme wheel drive. It's time to make a stand. No more buying new Gm cars, they killed their good cars but now it's their turn.

I miss Pontiac

>they fucked up corvettes
how?

by making them slower than the gtr lel

Fuck you GM.
>Steal the a9z torana and never use it?
Fuck you.
>Wonder why no one wants your shitty cruze instead when we were promised a Torana a9z?
Fuck you.
>Steal the commodore and make it look like a fucking grandpa car?
Fuck you.
>Promote the boss at Holden after he sinks the company?
Fuck you.
>re badging an Opel Insignia and calling it a commodore?
Fuck you
>re badging a Buick and call it a Monaro
Fuck you.

Just fuck off GM, How can anyone like a company who intentionally sank its best division for a little bit more profit?

Why does the chevy ss look so shit from behind by comparison?
its almost like GM made a conscious decision to make it look like a piece of shit.

same rear end as an ss you mongaloid because ya know...
it's an ss....
not fucking gts.

Still looks worse than even that, seriously how do they fuck something so nice up so easily?

>fucked up corvettes
how? The C7 is the best yet.

You're not fooling anyone. Put your name on, faggot.

>chad driving anything other that a manual v8

whoever made that was clearly touched by prezo

i am not op??

nope. it must be accurate if it triggered him tho. lmao

Slower but more expensive than a gtr

Don't listen to their lies user

Fucking Gm selling out historic names for a little profit

Who the fuck doesn't. The G8 was pure beauty for what it was.

Have you heard the engine on the ZR1? They need to fix the exhaust on that thing bad.

That rear isnt too bad desu, it's the front I have a problem with.

I hate GM because they wont do warranty work on my fucking engine on my 2016 suburban!

>I hate GM because they wont do warranty work on my fucking engine on my 2016 suburban!
Sounds like you shouldnt have abused it

Engine failed with only 26k miles and its had dealer oil changes. They need to fix this shit

I got a new tranny from GM after they discontinued Pontiac on my G6. There's something else going on if they won't replace it.

>a company that exists solely on the Silverado and Sierra memes

Not even once

Sheeit I know a guy with a similar era Suburban who mysteriously had his engine grenaded