>tfw to smart too pass my driving test.

>fucking mouth breather
>women driver
>smart
>chef ramsay driving instructor
???????????????????

>mfw I passed on my first try

>was only 1 demerit point away from failing my drivers test

Gordon Ramsay isn't just coming to fix your Kitchen... hes coming to fix your fucking life.

I don't get this image, is that her intelligence? i love happy carefree dumb cunts. the kind you can sexually molest and start a big political or acting career 20 years later and not have to worry about allegations.

>Pass driving test first time
>

5 years from now
>stupid people confirmed smarter, study from Yale College of Liberal Arts finds

oh boy here we go again

So at what point are car enthusiasts going to become the new gun enthusiasts?

if you're that smart you should just take the bus, it will give you more time for your book learning and science experiments

OH GEE,

How convenient that there will be self driving cars for the really intelligent people.
You want to drive on your own? Pah, what a dirty pleb you are.

We already that intellectuals rely on public transportation. Only troglodytes actually drive THEMSELVES around.

>be in top 1st percentile of ingelligence
>past knowledge test 100% and only studied an hour or less the night before
>pass driving test 1st time with only a few hours of driving under my belt, but sucked at parallel parking because I only practiced a few parks

>tfw busriders are LITERALLY the fedoras of Veeky Forums

>be insanely intelligent at all things science and math
>be a horrible driver
>kill 3 people and a dog during my driving test
>they give me a full unrestricted license anyways because I'm asian and it'd be racist not to license me

>be average white male
>pass driving test without flaw

>molesting a retard

same. and my test was like 3 minutes of going straight from green light to green light and then regular parking.

someone is going to make one of those brain memes about molesting soon

You're a walking stereotype.

pretty sure this big fuckin nerd is such a stupid person

it's probably somewhat true, smart/sperglords get too caught up in keeping track of everything and find it harder to 'just turn your brain off and drive'

I failed 5 times because I can't follow the rules for more than twenty minutes

>And a dog
Least you seem to have your hunters license

>people who keep forgetting to use signals on driving test are smarter
bs to not rustle millennials

>tfw too smart to use turn signals

>The school says they are smart.

I bet you love cops.

>Indy/life
Ha

During my test the instructor asked me why I was going faster than the speed limit, I told him I was keeping up with traffic. I got a 91 and felt relieved thinking I had just barely passed. Talked to my brother later that day and he had gotten an 89. Apparently the threshold was 80. God bless America.

Found the supreme gentleman.

>be 157 IQ BIG BRAIN BOI
>pass manual driving test with 3 hours driving
??????

clearly low IQ then lol

this
clearly a shit news story meant to make retards feel better about not having licenses

Smart and sperglord are two different things.

There are tons of smart people out there who live normal lives.

Then you have some sperglords that are considered "smart" yet they are only smart with certain things.

>do something wrong
>mad screaming and wooden spoon tapping for 2 minutes
f-fug...

>tfw too intelligent for speed limits
Speed limits are for the dumb and distracted shitbox drivers with scotch brite pads for brake pads and dinner plates for rotors

I can honestly see why for the theoric tests.
Maybe it's just a local thing but here the questions were asked to be as simple as possible and if you start thinking of them too much you'd realize the actual correct answer isn't in there, or the question is stated too vaguely and there are two correct answers.

>fucking mouth breather
True, but I'd still smash the fuck out of her.

i knew a female friend that took almost 100 hours to get to the final exam and when she did, she went through 3 driving instructors before she finally passed it
never new i was hanging out with a Mensa member

>captcha: consider SUIDICE

YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE

Literally a Big Bang Theory joke