/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Spooky Edition

>Latest News
youtu.be/DgaBjPyMtXo?t=1m45s [Embiid]

Double-Gold Quests For 2 Weeks
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20720846/it-is-never-too-soon-for-the-midsummer-fire-festival-7-4-2017

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ NA Wild open Tournament
$1000 prizepool, games are livestreamed and commentated. The signup deadline is this sunday, so get your entries in
Rules: pastebin.com/5qDhbkLi
Sign Up: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1XfhvpBIVK8rF8P7_EDddWGq4NmiOH9pYvZ_lu463X3aAKw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Discord: discord.gg/hsg
Stream: twitch/hsgtournament

The tournament gives HCT points for the official Blizzard tournaments.

Dusted:

Other urls found in this thread:

akibapress.com/can-now-sniff-favourite-girls-dead-alive-xtreme/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sniff my Ice Block loser

>flooded the board so hard that that not even Alex could save him
>had kodo beast to knock that doomsayer out
>Eye for and Eye off Hydrologist
Nah.

HAHA I POSTED IT AGAIN

nth for Big Guy

WHEN ARE THEY GONNA POST MORE FUCKING CARDS

there's literally nothing wrong with having an announcement of an announcement, announcing an expansion then waiting a month before showing off any of the cards

btw preorder is up now

How does this work exactly? If I have 5 minions, do all of them take 5 damage? Or do they all take 1 damage 5 times? Relevant to effects like acolyte and armorsmith.

sniff me

So is deathstalker rexxar actually going to be good?
>dusk boar and stonetusk boar for 3 mana 5/2 with Charge
>literally anything + stonetusk boar

Trash.
Broken. Should be reveal to your opponent 3 cards from your deck. Afterwards, choose one to discard and draw the other two.

I envisioned it would trigger x times however many minions the opponent has on the board to make it unique
>4 minions = 1 ping to everything 4 times
So yeah, it would be awful if they had armorsmith on the board

These aren't meant to be cards I want to see in the game, just thematic baneposting cards

Honestly fuck discover cards, i'm trying to play control and all i'm getting is people with infinite value deck I fucking hate it

Why boar when you can have tundra rhino? If it sticks, every zombeast after it has charge, and there's a lot of combos that would help it stick.

Because the cost adds up and tundra means +5 to the total cost. By then, you might as well get yourself a King Krush.

The healing is a waste of mana, and most decks that you want to clear the board have 3+ health now (Murlocs/Secret Mage/Aggro Druid), plus it happens way too fucking late.

There has to be some blatantly overpowered support cards for it to be good.

>priest can discover cards in his deck and his opponent's deck
whose idea was this

Discover and add a random card effects would be much less annoying if it revealed the card to your opponent so they would at least know what they have to play around instead of dealing with the "lel get fucked by my 5 mana flamestrike" or "guess who stole 2 copies of brawl" ebin stories

Guys
Should I craft Warrior's Quest? I've been winning a ton with control lately, and I could just replace one card with Fire Plume and still have like 9 taunts in the deck
Early card draw never seems to be an issue for me, I actually go through my cards very quickly

*sniff sniffff snnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffffffffff*

Great post.

Why does Ben Brode laughs so much?

delete this

Guessing it's related to his paycheck.

Depression

he's ticklish and blizzcucks are constantly licking his asshole

getting the most out of life before his hapa son runs over blonde girls

how to get them sweet sweet arena tickets?

he's getting paid for gaming. i would laugh til i die

Is miracle rogue still the most patrician deck in this game?
>best burst damage in the game
>relatively "honest" discover that needs you to adapt each game
>able to use most if not all of the cards in your deck each game
>cards in your hands counts more as a valuable resources compared to any other classes
>actually skill based, meaning retards won't get far trying to play this deck
Honestly, I don't get people who put vilespines and giants in their deck. Why would you want those slow shits? Most of your damage should be coming from your hand.

sociopaths are prone to laughter sentences

ok, been away for some time, what's the meta like and what's the most cancerous deck?

there is no cancer, only smoot sailing

just tell me what's the strongest dick right now and I'll learn about the meta as I play

Freeze mage

>Turn 1 10/10
Nope.

Paladin/mage/shaman of any form as long as you have the core 20 cards.

sniff me

how? You are digital

akibapress.com/can-now-sniff-favourite-girls-dead-alive-xtreme/

lick me

Should be:
"For each enemy minion, deal 1 damage to all enemy minions"

It's most likely going to be mid august

Neatly explained, good job!

This is honestly the most balanced the game has ever been, although it comes at the cost of ladder almost feeling like rock paper scissors on whether or not you queue into a good or bad matchup

Best decks to climb right now are Token Shaman, Murloc Paladin, Freeze Mage, and Token Druid, although basically everything is viable outside of Warlock and Rexxar is on thin ice. Purify/Inner Fire Divine Spirit Priest is a high tier handlock-esque deck.

Honestly, I think people forget how good of a meme Token Shaman is to fresh because they now have the negativity bias of losing to it, especially because it emerged relatively late in the meta development like Aggro Rogue from MSG. Primalfin Totem is a really interesting card.

I want to sniff Erika more than anything

Can you sniff posters fuck off

MY PACKS
GIVE THEM TO ME
WHERE ARE THEY BEN

can you fuck off? At least they keep this dead thead alive by posting cutes

PACKS BLIZZARD
GIVE ME THE PACKS

Let the thread die if it deserves to die. I don't want this thread to stay alive thanks to retarded pitty spam posts.

i wish we could pick which packs we got, id rather just get 400 gold

Veeky Forums was basically invented for waifu posting tho

I really hope they give Rogue more aggressive/early tempo cards next xpac

>see absolute no freeze mages on ladder while I play other decks
>switch to token shaman
>immediately freeze mage
yeah ok

Just devolve their doomsayer bro

just play around primordial glyph bro

just pop their iceblock 5 times bro

Just don't let them burn your face bro

S T I C C

Haerski#2906 EU for a quick game and 160g

PACKS
WHERE ARE MY PACKS

Yeah, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to win with this deck.

>freeze mage
>equality, consec, drake, drake against paladin
>draw double maelstrom double devolve against control
>innervate drake drake against jade
>evolve into doomsayer against mirror

Done already?

So I've started playing some Renounce Warlock since its honestly pretty fun. Which do you think is better in the deck though: Y'Shaarj or N'Zoth better?

why are we still here?

Play Y'Shaarj and Barnes with like no other minions senpai

Any pointers for playing Elemental Shaman? It seems like the amount of slots I need to use for tech against other decks limits the functionality of the deck.

jude just topdeck kalamos and stonehill and generate infinite value LOL

When playing curve stone decks with synergy, don't tech or at most tech 1 cards. Your winning condition is curving out perfectly and beating your opponent. Not teching and winning.

>Hey guys, Un'goro was really popular and we've gotten a lot of feedback from it.
>Remember that thing nobody liked about it?
>Well instead of all the things you did like, you're getting more of the one thing that was shit about the whole expansion.
I want to murder Brode, even though I know he's just the face.

>the murloc is actually a gnome

Don't lie. You already pre-ordered.

>You dumb goyim will still pour money into our hands anyway.
>(((Activision Blizzard)))

I don't even play this game and I pre-ordered. Team 7 is doing an amazing job!

It's a very matchup dependent deck, against token decks you keep volcano or lightning storm and wait to cuck them, against control you get as much value out of elemental synergy, especially servant, as you can and pressure them enough to gas them

As I posted in the last thread, I don't like the midrangey builds, either go full control N'Zoth or play token shaman with elementals in it

For all my other Wallet Shaman players out there, BROTHERS HEED MY CALL:

AAECAaoIBqQD4KwCwq4CprwClL0C88ICDIEE9QT+BaC2Aoe8As+8AtG8Ava9AsfBApvCAsLDAofEAgA=

Nope. Wrote them a letter saying that I will stop spending money on this game until they fix their shit, which I have.

The missions with the free Deathknight, the no-duplicate legendary next update and the double gold from quests from the Rag festival are all steps in the right direction, but it's still not enough and the Deathknights are not helping.

At this point I'll just stick it out as F2P until my dust & gold dries up and then I'll make a choice if I want to keep playing this game after the next rotation.

3 cents have been added to your Blizzard balance

>This is honestly the most balanced the game has ever been,
True, which makes it even more depressing that we only have one more month of glorious Un'Goro meta left.

Which part in HS do you think Blizzard still need to fix?

>too much RNG
>The game is less skill based and more what cards you bought.

So wait

What about muh shill heroes and other alt heroes?

If im using Alleria will the rexxar hero card turn her into Rexxar?

Pre-made decks that are at least as gold efficient as adventures, daily login rewards, either some form of additional/increased gold revenue for when the Rag festival is over or make double gold occasions like this one more common and just something to help out new players so they don't immediately want to quit the game, be it 50 packs or a free premade deck, whatever.

Although the rigged packs were my biggest gripe, which they seem to be addressing it even if they don't officially acknowledge it because of the outrage when people opened Un'Goro packs.

Hey mages!

Explain the rigged packs plz.

Also, it'd really help this game if when you lost you actually felt like you were outplayed instead of some neckbeard spent more fucking money on this shit than you.

Basically for a week or two after launch there seems to be an increased chance of getting duplicates in packs so even if you open a lot of packs you'll have very few cards and a lot of dust instead.

This basically screws over everyone who opens packs in bulks on release, especially people who pre-order.

>watching dreamhack over the chinese tournament zalae/firebat are casting

shiggy diggy

Yes, puny Hunter?

Here's another you sub-class

That sounds pretty hard to confirm though.

I too had another one of these up my sleeve. Check mate.

It is hard to confirm because you'd need like 2k packs for any kind of accurate statistical sampling which nobody's going to do.

It's the only quest worth playing right now yeah. A lot of the time you win before getting Sulfuras.

It's a good meta, but I think it's about time to spice it up again desu. I just want Rexxar to be great again, there are few decks that really make me want to play other than Combo Priest (especially wild), Secret Hunter, Miracoli (prefer aggro/water rogue), Concede Shaman, and occasionally Mage if I'm pissed off

on second thought, I don't mind Token decks and pirates either, but I just want the discovery of a new meta environment

Rexxar always tears it up at the start of the new meta when everyone tries to play greedy decks.

Eh, that wasn't really the case this tim and especially not in MSG, he's alright but just straight up inferior to other aggressive options. I just want a sweet combo card, or an actually decent tempo play turn 2 and 5.

Obviously he's was better at the beginning of the xpac before Token Shaman, Druid, and Paladin took over, but he's not the Valeera powerhouse that hard punishes unrefined lists.