Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/rhoxlol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for raidloggers

-.-

How long is the bwl attunement guys respawn time? Will it be a shitfest next week?

Stop making tranny editions you autist

Is aq a lot harder than bwl?

only the trash

When do you think TBC will be released for Ely?

10-15 minutes and it will be a massive shitfest expect pvp raids just to get the quartermaster.

Log on early when Praise and BYO take over the mountain.

>BYO

fucking kek'd

In 48H I have been killed around 20 times, all with groups of alliance that walk in pairs or more.

Why are allies so fucking bad?

So, this is the power of the alliance

20 times in 48 hours is not that bad dude. did you forget to take your hormones this morning?

upvote if you think hopestar should suicide

horde is full of carebears and pussies

If you don't want the thread to die again maybe you should post more about Melori (the best girl)

There was a time where chink gankers roamed every 48+ zone and camped every flightpath and horde piss themselves over getting ganked once.
Having played both factions to 60 once I can say Horde has NO right to complain and its always horde that spams emotes when getting ganked, grow a pair.

@182546062
when you will finally gquit

>supreme 106g

if you want attention this badly you should gquit again

Is this in US or EU?

nigga whom

The Eleysium server

Daily reminder, to roll on new Horde guild for a fresh leveling and future raiding experience.
With D.O.N the hype never ends we all are going through the same shit as you and will feel extremely happy for anybody that joins us cause we need you, we need everybody, we want to raid. What we don't want is for this guild to fail, so help us out, check us out, just joining us you will be part of this guild's foundation, the core, the pillar that will make this guild a stable and comfy home.
Whisper "Handro" or anyone from guild for inv

OK real talk
How many non chinks or russians actually play this server, approximately?

Boys who the fuck is in this thread right now?
>That feel when 5am and 5 people online
It could be lonier T B H

it's china

Who /Felmyssile/ here?

I really want to play a vanilla warrior, but I'm afraid I'll have a hard time finding groups at max level since the server is pretty old by now and a lot of people will leave for TBC.

Not to mention that I have zero characters on the server so I'll be a poor scrub leveling the most gear dependent class with no money.

What's the server balance here? I lean towards playing Horde but don't really care much either way.

20%~ of the pop.

Also, how hard is it to level mining and smithing here? I heard there's a lot of bots on the server.

Do a human warrior and post name here

Classic Pendragon

Another statistic of Esfands Paladin Police Force

Fucking impossible. The chinkbots take everything.

Is this for real?

yes

Any good free bot out there?

300 mining/300 smithing before 55 without any actual effort except to get to Iron while at-level.

authenticating

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

did the server just die?

reee?

It's down for me, i'm frozen.

Reeeeeeeeeee

This makes me wanna switch to gummy more and more

Gummy can't come soon enough

>downtime party

Is this why Gummy is winning?

I really don't like Night Elves.

> I really want to play a vanilla warrior, but I'm afraid I'll have a hard time finding groups at max level
>LFM X NEED TANK LAST SPOT
>LFM X NEED TANK LAST SPOT ORBS GO TO YOU
>LFM X NEED TANK LAST SPOT VEINS FOR TANK
>LFM X NEED TANK LAST SPOT WE WILL PAY YOU TO TANK THIS
>LFM X NEED TANK LAST SPOT PLEASE USE OUR HEALSLUT IN MOST DEGENERATE WAYS POSSIBLE
Yeah, right.

I'm going to spec my druid in healing and my mage in arcane and there's nothing you can do to stop me

I've been leveling a warrior for a while now. Its really harsh just leveling, but once you get your mount it becomes a bit better I think.

But you will find no trouble finding a spot in dungeons. I don't know anything about raids though.

And then he fails to get a spot in a good raiding guild that fits his hours because they are over-played.

he'll never raid regardless

Hmmm

Used to play on PvP and PvE nost but stopped around feb. My account is somehow closed now.

What's a good serv to reroll, with good and active leveling community, are the two new ones worth it? I don't mind the pvp.

Also ely fucking fix your website, it works like 75% of the time...

A good captain goes down with her ship!

The exclamation mark and chripy anime girl are in no way congruent with the tone of the text you have written.

Elysium is the biggest server.
Guild wise:MoH is old, a majority of them are at 60, full, been playing for months and will be busy with TBC now.
Dindus are the new alternative, so if you want to play vanilla, you should join them, whisper anybody for invite

> and will be busy with TBC now.
gummy shills need to go
> Dindus are the new alternative
>0 players found

How can his HP be so low?

Dude, MoH is full, no need for more members, you can join if you like being benched

Just managed to log in.

How come old PvP and PvE are at 1.4k now? Did they finally ban chinese VPN?

Basically Ely is the most fresh server and the most populated? Sounds cool.

Thanks so far.

>How come old PvP and PvE are at 1.4k now? Did they finally ban chinese VPN?
No, everybody is just on Elysium, including the Chinese.

someone fill me in on warmane?
really wanted to try out a wotlk server.

just wait for northcraft in a few weeks. jewmane is a disaster.

what makes it such a disaster tho? im pretty out of the loop on this.

was gonna donate to bypass the queue but i feel like something is off since there isnt a general for warmane anymore.

Is it worth waiting for Ely to move to TBC or should I just switch to Felmyst?

I would wait before moving to felmyst. Every single one of gummy's previous servers have shut down within less than 6 months of opening.

Reminder that dwarves are the master race and you literally can't prove me wrong

but why are they so small

nothing stands taller than the might of a dwarf.

hey im pretty new to the wow private server scene. am i to expect elysium to close in a few months? i dont want to invest all my time grinding to find out shit gets deleted

level 14 priest

As long as chink cash flows into shenna pockets you have nothing to fear.

stop posting this image

nah

With the latest patch, we introduced an unnoticed bug that affected the spawn rates of multiple herbs. (Black Lotus, Plaguebloom, Dreamfoil, Gromsblood, Mountain Silversage, Ghost Mushroom)

We are addressing the issue and will be implementing a fix within the next few days.

Apologies to any and all affected by this bug, and thank you for the feedback. :herb: :sunflower: :leaves: :tulip:

what did he mean by this

seems pretty self explanatory

They claimed that the change to her spawn rates was intentional last week.

reddit.com/user/rhoxlol

the most handsome samefag

Hey guys Elysium seems a bit crowded to me.

Are the other servers (darrowshire and anathema) less advanced in terms of released content? I would rather roll on a server with 1000~ pop

So user, tell me why you didn't roll a ret paladin yet? The most powerful, influental people all play ret: Esfand (normie king), Pendragon (shitpost princess), Melori (paladin mommy goddess). You can be the next one on the list, just make the right choice.

Melori how many times do we have to tell you that only healers can be mommies

Theyre further along. I think Darrows on 1.7 or 1.8 and Anathema is going to be on 1.10 soon.
Elys currently on 1.5 and will be moving to 1.6 on the 19th

who played /kronos2/ here?

>you feel normal
NORMIES GET OUT REE

Will Elysium go empty after Felmyst release? srs question

>Guy in STV calls me for help to kill 2 allies because they keep killing him over and over
>kill them and corpsecamp them for awhile because ganking aint cool
>get angry whispers after a while
>talk it over, guy claims he never killed anyone

Who was in the wrong here?

Yes. WoW Pserver community is full of server hopper. As far as I've seen hyped servers kill each other easily.
/felmg/ feels like this thread a few months ago near release. Guess most ppl moved there including the trash/cancer.

I miss finalnodads shit posting

Which thread do I get the latest tranny gossip from? I haven't heard anything new in almost a week, hopefully after MoH raidlog this week there's gonna be some new juicy drama.

kys yourself

17 hours and not even 100 posts. elysium is dead.

Whether you like it or not, the trannies kept this general alive.
Please come back trannies..

So BC is the best time period of WoW, isn't it? I've been thinking of trying out that upcoming private server for it as I never got to play BC thanks to being deployed.

I've seen quite a few iterations of this thread and it was definetly not them that made it look the more vivid.
More like filled with actual content from the game (like this ) not your autistic faggotry.

Vanilla is better overall. TBC has some plusses like harder PVE content, though.