Ferrari update

Fuck you Enzo. You drunk ass Italian fuck. Ever changed an alternator? Enzo hasn't. This is bullshit.

>mid engine cars are hard to work on

more news at 11

before

After. Much better.

so he bought it and you do have to work on it then?

The classic "didn't see the detent" $8k repair. The alternator is not that difficult. Since the car is being maintained by a hobbyist you should replace the shift shaft seal and water pump, they are likely on the way out.

funny, had a 2008 cayman and things were pretty much simple as work on a civic
>inb4 newer car
>hurr german cars does not count durr

Your Fiero is a little different. Mr Bodykit.

No. Turns out he volunteered to change it for an old friend to save the guy some money as a favor. Just an alternator, no biggie.

Always saw it in the garage over the years and thought of it as '"that cheap ass ferrari", because it has no power. Now that I've sat in it and fucked around underneath it? It's a bitchin little go-kart that oozies Italian sex. You don't really understand till you get hands on. The guy who owns it is still batshit insane.

Is it a spyder?
I saw a 308 GTS years back that they only wanted $29,500 for.
I figured it would've been loads of work though, regardless of the fun factor.

Shoulda bought a Ford.

You bought an old, beat Ferrari (that was a shitty model to begin with) to impress clueless coeds and you want us to feel bad for you that, SHOCKER, it's hard and expensive to fix? KYS.

1985 quuattovalve 308 I think it is a gts. targa top for sure.

>being this envious of a 30 year old Ferrari.

What's wrong with it?

settle down dumpy

Not my car. Not my problem. Once it's fixed? Actually, I'm about 30 minutes away from that dude in blue. Maybe he'll take it for a rip. Tell us all about it.

>Tell us all about it
that's it, i'm taking mine to the liquor store right now

Alternator. It's buried behind the harmonic balancer, a/c compressor, exhaust, and fuel tank. One of the 4 has to come out. The alternator had to be taken apart and come out in pieces. Don't want take the new one apart to go back.

Is that it? Story behind the car please

looks like just about any typical Japanese car. you nearly have to pull the front suspension and front fender to get to the damn alternator

Someone in a neighborhood near mine had pic related outside a month or two back. I was half hoping it was you but the rims are different along with some other stuff, unless they were changed.

Wow I didn't now Ferruccio Lamborghini posted on Veeky Forums

that tow would scare the shit out of me, good thing all them fancy tools come with the car

How can you forget one of the most A E S T H E T I C words to pronounce?
>Quattrovalvole

honestly not that bad.
t. mrs

E S S O

underrated