Who /300 hp club/ here?

Who /300 hp club/ here?

that is not a lot of HP these days.

250 HP

What do you need 110 HP for?

Look at the file, this is an alphonse thread. He is literally the only one that would post an unchartes picture on this board. So did the little niglet lease a new V6 mustang or something?

Maybe it's the
>who mods but doesn't have deep pockets
club.

why don't you just buy a better car?

Depending on the car in question, it may have other attributes the owner wants to keep or an upgrade is less expensive than sick mawdz.

this im aiming for 400hp 700nm torque na ls1

Almost :/

lol

should be easily achievable on ls engine good luck

thanks man

I will be swapping out a tired SBC for an LM7 i should finally be able get to the 300HP

thanks for proving my point :^)

ha ha right here, nig

My Supra in GT6 has over 900 HP.

But is it NA?

Depends on the car?

You're not me, but you posted what I was going to anyway.

obsessed

because the car industry is fucked and thinks price must increase with HP, and so must additional expensive performance and luxury features

you need mods if you want to get the base model car with the top trim dyno figures for the mid-trim's price (and you were going to do your own suspension mods no matter what you bought)

375 at the wheels here

400hp

130whp checking in

600whp til I get the fuel system sorted out

gm gm zeta 2007-2017 u where a thicc boi ;(

500 hp stock

It's probably not broken down like your weapon of shit.
>spend $17k on a piece of shit that ends up getting scrapped
Looks like you didn't learn your lesson 3 years ago Sean Finn.

You can't even keep it running for 12 consecutive months, let alone aiming for power increase. Learn to look after your shit first.

5.7 370hp

based weapons of shit still keeping Veeky Forums mad since 2010

glad your taxes are going to a carfag instead of a meth head?

my lincoln makes like 310ps but it's slow as fuck

Only 240 for me

I have 216hp in a 2300lbs car is that okay?

TFW your LT1 Formula is ~25hp short

490whp

415/380 here

Who /double digit HP/ here?

Barely 320

I have the rev up with the plenum spacer and straight pipes so I should be making at least 300hp

300HP is like the king of manlets for cars.

That's very little torks my man. Do you have like a V8 that revs to 10k?

Where I live 300 hp is pretty sufficient, as most people you meet on the street willing to race are young adults with either a wrx they (or their parents) are paying off, or a $3k civic with a few simple mods.

Based on those numbers, it sounds like he drives a mustang GT w/5.0 L coyote V8

1998 Lexus GS400 (310 hp)
2002 Toyota Sequoia (320 hp)

>only a fraction of the horsepower
>annihilates even the highest tier supercars
>literally untouchable by the police
>can lanesplit past cars stopped at red lights and right on red

Later cagers!

Bye!!!

bye felicia

>No such thing as free lunch
>The most dangerous, least practical form of transportation available

honeslty motorcyclists should be allowed to lane split and break the speed limit for the sole purpose of staying away from large packs of cars because of how fucked they are in the event of a crash and how they get zero relief in hot weather

but if you speed just to enter another pack of traffic, you get two tickets. one for speeding, the other for being an idiot.

>hello cars let me ride next to you so i can be crushed by a soccer mom talking on her cell phone

and bikers who don't lane split during traffic jams should also be fined for contributing to congestion despite being able to be non-participants

My last pull was at 510whp, ive added meth since then and im tuning for that now