Sc2

most boring unit ENHANCED edition

BROODLING FACTS

FACT: broodlings have a lifespan of 120 seconds, after which the broodling automatically dies
FACT: broodlings have 30 hp, 0 base armor, melee range, 6.3 damage per second, 5 vision, and movement speed of 4.494
FACT: broodlings can be spawned from every ground unit EXCEPT probes, reavers, archons, and dark archons
FACT: broodlings will not spawn if the queen dies prior to the broodling projectile hitting the target
FACT: broodlings will not spawn if the broodling projectile hits a hallucinated unit, but the hallucinated unit will be destroyed
FACT: broodlings have a hidden energy bar that is affected neither by feedback nor the EMP shockwave (remember: EMP deals no damage to broodlings!)

COMPETITIVE BROODLING USAGE

ZvP
because both reavers and archons are immune to the spawn broodling spell, broodlings are rarely utilized in the matchup. however, high templar are high priority units which can be sniped by spawn broodlings

ZvT
spawn broodling can be used to target siege tanks. in addition to killing a tank outright, the spawned broodlings will draw enemy siege tank fire, causing the terran army to deal splash damage to itself

ZvZ
broodlings are almost never seen in this matchup

NOTABLE GAMES FEATURING BROODLINGS

teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/15747_Bisu_vs_ZerO/vod

aw yes

good morning...6 am and i have to go to training for my first job that i start next week. feels weird waking up here when i used to stay up all night watching gsl

an extremely well-pruned thread...

made in china

bad breath

Are these casters gud?

janny is the number one ichi caster

ichi jann

my friend lived in china for 4 years in a rural area...

he said there were trucks & trailers with shoddy chain link cages built on the back they use to drive around and fill up with dogs to sell to restaurants, even dead ones

good
hate dogs

+1

i like dogs but i prefer cats

ANELE

puppymonkeybaby

tumm hurts

ichi jan... i like that

what does it mean?

one jan
number one jan

imagine watching the matrix dubbed, keanu reeves saying "i am the ichi"
i am the uno

real bad farts jan...

OneHand

www.twitch
.tv/starcraft

here we gooooooo

holy smix

i still play stephano

+1
the return of sc2???

ro64

sup guys

sure he wasnt living in houston? :/

"World" championship

Korea isn't included in world now?

do they play in the world series of baseball? no? check faced

thats why its korea vs the world in gsl coming august

whats up
i don't give a f*ck
if bustas run up
i be quick to buss

700 apm O__0

>just sit in the darkness of my room on the computer

gg =
gook girlfriend

a phrase of endearment said at the end of games wishing eachother gook girlfriends in the future