At what point does big become too big?

At what point does big become too big?
youtube.com/watch?v=KF-N1naN1yE

Extended 2500

Doug is a manlet. Here he is standing on a side walk to look comparable to the 6'5" H2. The bed he's standing in the truck is 6 feet long.

It was so weird watching this video, because he kept going into detail about shit I see every fucking day.

There's so many of these on the road where I live (big "luxury" trucks), and enough people in my family own them that I've driven them often enough to see this all the time.

>Doug is 6'1

>$80,000
>Payload rating of 2500lbs

>It was so weird watching this video, because he kept going into detail about shit I see every fucking day.
lol this. The only new thing was the power tailgate

Yeah, so he's a manlet.

What's your point?

Post a pic of you next to your car
And you’d better timestamp that or else youre a bitch

No.

>Can tow 20,000lbs

>men's masculinity in America is determined by shit like this
>men put themselves in cripping debt just so they can drive an impractical piece of shit like that
LOL

Bitchboi soyboi

Ask Rich Piano

With 440 hp and 900 lbs*ft that's all it can pull?

Again that's limp dick levels of utility.

not him but its not the F250 which has a much better towing and payload

it is literally the 250

>t. I didn't watch the video

in the video its the f150

theres more to the F-series than just an engine

Doug claims to be 6'3 ~6'4

my bad I thought doug said F150

He did in the beginning but there was a lot of "super duty" and "f-250" afterwards.

He mentioned in the comments that he made a mistake in the beginning.

punk ass manlet bitch.

how the hell do you miss that?

because doug in the beginning said F150 then corrected him self for the rest of the video

Theres alot of these where im from. The thing is after a few years they wear like shit. For 80k you get plastic interior and all that cheap bullshit, it already looks dated as hell before its driven off the lot. Buying them new is stjpid, you can pick up used ones for half their price a few model years ols, you got to be an intense retard to ever buy these things new. Its too big to be really good at 4x4, you will die if you ever roll it over, they age like shit...

Most people dropping $80k on a truck lease it or sell it after 4 years before the mileage gets too high. These trucks still hold their value like a motherfucker especially if you keep it stock, in good shape and don't lift it. If you got the money and want to be comfortable while doing so then go ahead.

As long as you're not buying new then it's not crippling debt. If you're a smart buyer then you're only upside down for a couple months after which point you have an asset worth more than you owe aka ... Not debt

you're a pleb. the fucks buying these are writing off all the depreciation on their taxes.

>$80000
>crippling debt

that's like a years wage. which isn't really a lot when it comes to vehicle purchasing.